Where is everyone getting ASPIRIN from recently?

Kyle970

Concerning the Aniprin, I’ve noticed that if I put 300 mg in 1/2 cup of water and leave it for a couple of hours, it totally dissolves. I discovered this by accident one day when I was going out and threw a bunch of stuff like thyroid meds and aspirin in a small jar with water. When I went to drink the water hours later on the road, everything had dissolved.
Awesome, will give it a try. Thanks

akgrrrl

Tips for dissolving this brand ? Tryed heating it up in water but still see flakes and it burns the back of my throat. Can only tolerate it once in a while. Effects are great though. No issues with generic tablets.
Yeah I tried the same. After weighing a dose that I decided upon, I know what that looks like in the small end of the scoop provided. I have my oj ready. Using the scoop I toss it back of my tongue and wash it down with delicious organic freshsqueezed oj.
4 seconds.

WonMore

Can you get ahold of this stuff? It's only aspirin, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch. Not the best but not terrible. I usually mix it with hot water and baking soda and try to avoid drinking the nasty fillers in the bottom. Before 2019 these only contained aspirin and corn starch but then some evil person decided that they should add MCC. :mad:

View attachment 48477
Does it state explicitly it is microcrystalline? I buy Bayer's one but on leaflet it's only written "cellulose", I've wondered if it's treated as synonym for MCC

AlaskaJono

In 2015 I was in the US, and I bought some 100% pure aspirin powder from the Ebay site. Cheap. I am in Australia since then and it is not common for people or animals, so, I buy the cheap stuff and put it in water for a few minutes for the excipients to fall to the bottom and then consume. Try that route you North Americans and see what you can find. Over and out.

DKayJoe

Is there an Aspirin source with minimal additives in Europe? The ingredient list of the Bayer stuff reads like a PhD thesis in chemistry.
I've been using Wintergreen Oil which converts to aspirin when ingested, it also works well topically for joint pain so has some anti inflammatory effect without swallowing it. Clean sources are easily found on amazon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals