Where to live?

noqcks

I live in Canada. It's not an exaggeration to say it's now a police state. There are mandatory quarantine hotels at the air border (and soon to be land border). Small businesses have been closed for 6+ months now. Masks are required everywhere. There's no signs of this easing up anytime soon.

I would stay and fight, but the people here are the most disgusting bootlickers I have ever seen (Ontario). You suppress their personal liberties, and they ask for more. I think you can trace this attitude back all the way to the loyalist founding.

I'm trying to escape to a country that's less cucked

Places I had in mind:
- Florida (I can get a visa)
- Mexico (not sure where yet)
- Colombia
- Brazil
- ?

I just need to go somewhere that doesn't destroy dreams, communities, and livelihoods.

Where are you planning on spending the next 10 years?

Inaut

The more I think about it, the more I realize that there isn’t anywhere really safe... some places are better than others right now but will have their own set of issues in the future. Coming from a perspective of faith which may not resonate with people here, no matter what happens, we will all be where we need to be at whatever time that is. I’ve wasted a lot of energy planning and thinking about the future especially now with Covid and I think this is part of a greater deception. I just want to be where God wants me to be to help or do whatever I am intended to do. God’s will is better than anything I could draw up. I know off topic and I’m also in Canada so I completely understand where you are coming from... We are being sold out in the worst way and our people don’t see it.

Lollipop2

I live in Canada. It's not an exaggeration to say it's now a police state. There are mandatory quarantine hotels at the air border (and soon to be land border). Small businesses have been closed for 6+ months now. Masks are required everywhere. There's no signs of this easing up anytime soon.

I would stay and fight, but the people here are the most disgusting bootlickers I have ever seen (Ontario). You suppress their personal liberties, and they ask for more. I think you can trace this attitude back all the way to the loyalist founding.

I'm trying to escape to a country that's less cucked

Places I had in mind:
- Florida (I can get a visa)
- Mexico (not sure where yet)
- Colombia
- Brazil
- ?

I just need to go somewhere that doesn't destroy dreams, communities, and livelihoods.

Where are you planning on spending the next 10 years?
In the US, I like Texas, Florida, Tennessee, South Dakota, Arizona, Montana. Honestly US seems better than the majority of the world at the moment - mainly those states above

*Maybe Costa Rica?
*Mexico is hit or miss. Really need to hear from someone you trust.
*Brazil seems pretty corrupt - just an opinion and not fact based.
*Colombia - might be okay but govt is not steady. Need to research more.

Doc Sandoz

In the US, I like Texas, Florida, Tennessee, South Dakota, Arizona, Montana. Honestly US seems better than the majority of the world at the moment - mainly those states above

*Maybe Costa Rica?
*Mexico is hit or miss. Really need to hear from someone you trust.
*Brazil seems pretty corrupt - just an opinion and not fact based.
*Colombia - might be okay but govt is not steady. Need to research more.
Montana's GOP controlled state government just banned "vaccine passports." There are many, many things the GOP does and represents I vehemently disagree with, but with this one I wholly concur.

BTW, outside of the urban areas, no one here wears masks. Within them, most private businesses still require it under county regulation, but you see very few people in the city wearing them outside anymore, strip them off the second they get out the door. I always laugh when I see a solitary bicyclist or runner wearing one. They must believe the mountain air itself is so contaminated it's worth having their breathing restricted during aerobic exercise, but even that sight has become rare in the last couple months.

Last edited:

Inaut

Anybody live on Ocala/Citrus County area? Pm as I’m curious to know about how things are there. Please and thanks

Gone Peating

I would stay away from coastal areas, anywhere at sea level or prone to flooding. They’ve been warning about “climate change” for decades for good reason. They are right that it’s going to be man made, just not due to co2 emissions

Missenger

They’ve been warning about “climate change” for decades for good reason.
Yeah, to ban food production and water collecting to cause drought and to facilitate the need for artificial food from big corporations.

Lollipop2

Yeah, to ban food production and water collecting to cause drought and to facilitate the need for artificial food from big corporations.
This is why Ice Age Farmer stresses that we need to start growing our own food: producers not consumers.

Missenger

This is why Ice Age Farmer stresses that we need to start growing our own food: producers not consumers.
The government will round up people growing their own food under the guise of 'carbon emission control', that includes 'private farmers', that's something he was mentioning himself, then he doubles back on 'growing your own food' line of thought. I just think the dissonance is funny. Farmer Bill is also wanting to expand to 'corporate governments'.

You can only retract so much before the other side plunges in with a bayonet.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

The government will round up people growing their own food under the guise of 'carbon emission control', that includes 'private farmers', that's something he was mentioning himself, then he doubles back on 'growing your own food' line of thought. I just think the dissonance is funny. Farmer Bill is also wanting to expand to 'corporate governments'.

You can only retract so much before the other side plunges in with a bayonet.
Yikes.

skittles

I'm in Canada too. A part of me is terrified. But another part of me feels like the universe has been guiding me to the path of safety over the past three years, and I just hope I'm right.
Either way, I've been laying low and silently cutting all ties with anyone who I feel would turn on me once the government gives them the order.
Scary times.

Michael Mohn

The elites have declared war on the world. But nobody fights back. If a small group would organise and target some oligarchs their lust for conflict would stop like hitting a concret wall. If destruction visits their homes, business and families, game over now.

Doc Sandoz

I'm in Canada too. A part of me is terrified. But another part of me feels like the universe has been guiding me to the path of safety over the past three years, and I just hope I'm right.
Either way, I've been laying low and silently cutting all ties with anyone who I feel would turn on me once the government gives them the order.
Scary times.

Sounds dreadful. I always thought CA was great, loved visiting Vancouver, thought of moving there just to get away from the last administration. Now it sounds like a fascist state with block wardens and not being able to trust anyone because might be an informer.

So different here, at least in this state just over the border - like the plandemic never happened. Guess that's the difference between under 50% of the population being vaxxed and over 75% being vaxxed.

Lollipop2

Sounds dreadful. I always thought CA was great, loved visiting Vancouver, thought of moving there just to get away from the last administration. Now it sounds like a fascist state with block wardens and not being able to trust anyone because might be an informer.
+1 I also thought CA looked good 5 years ago. Trudeau is insane and must be replaced. He sold Canadians into slavery.

I Heard Florida was okay. Peat himself has named Venezuela, Cuba, Iran and Russia to Danny Roddy as okay places in this day and age. I was a little surprised at Iran, but there it is.

Dragulescu

South America, Mexico, Eastern Europe, thats about it honestly.

And ye deff Persia, and if ur a rich Arab youll be good. Having money is really what makes the difference here. To afford black market.

Michael Mohn

Tehran near the Caspian sea has a nice climate year around. Mountains but a dry climate. Good food, fresh fruits.

tfcjesse

Somewhere high elevation with mountains and large bodies of water nearby. Parts of Colorado , Utah, etc. I’ve lived in several different climates and locations from beach to mountains and in between. The effects of your living environment are huge.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals