Who is your favorite user on the forum?

opethfeldt

I don't have a favorite. As long as people aren't being overly antagonistic or abrasive, I think anyone who contributes here is an important part of the community.

burtlancast

I kind of like @Amazoniac

(He proposed me a few years ago

It gave me the opportunity to crush his heart)

I also like @Mito : he always posts interesting threads

Last edited:

Don

Sugartits because i smile every time i think about it. best handle ever for this forum anyway

InChristAlone

@Amazoniac is my favorite study spammer. The spoilers are my favorite.

Explorer

I wonder if there is some hormonal involvement in your ability to be "seen" both irl/online as I feel like a large part of my whole life something made me more "shadowy" - as in often I feel like I do not really stand out and people by default have never really initiated much conversations with me

When I was on semen retention for many months suddenly both irl and online I got more fans/friends/attraction and overall my aura stood out

What biometabolical factors are involved in standing out and general noticability you have?

I recall this weird shadowing thing already started for me when I was a kid or at early teen years but a few times in my life I had more attraction/magnetism/popularity than other times, mostly my aura rises when I am internally happy and have no neuroticism or anything like that and overthink less and are more calm overall

RealNeat

I wonder if there is some hormonal involvement in your ability to be "seen" both irl/online as I feel like a large part of my whole life something made me more "shadowy" - as in often I feel like I do not really stand out and people by default have never really initiated much conversations with me

When I was on semen retention for many months suddenly both irl and online I got more fans/friends/attraction and overall my aura stood out

What biometabolical factors are involved in standing out and general noticability you have?

I recall this weird shadowing thing already started for me when I was a kid or at early teen years but a few times in my life I had more attraction/magnetism/popularity than other times, mostly my aura rises when I am internally happy and have no neuroticism or anything like that and overthink less and are more calm overall
Fake it till you make it. In other words confidence and something interesting to say. It's not always good to be noticed however, people don't realize that until they can't become unnoticed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals