WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

JamesGatz

I'm trying to figure out in a combat situation, WHICH is SUPERIOR? High DHT or High T?

I've put up a compilation of UFC and boxing matches that are matched up against a High T and High DHT male?

High DHT males: slower-moving but more powerful, carry more water weight and size, resilient and can "take a punch" well, mind operates more optimal because of low serotonin but muscle is not as defined

High T males: more aggressive and agile, move fast and are lean, muscle is defined but brain is not working as optimally, not as resilient as a High DHT male and are KNOCKED OUT easier

Compilation of High DHT males VERSUS High T males:

1) Jake Paul (High DHT) vs Tommy Fury (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/kT7QqQ8DTNI

Winner: Tommy Fury (High T)

2) Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT) vs Connor Mcgregor (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/dGSChUGhrNU

Winner: Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT)

3) Rampage Jackson (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/RGHboit7SGk

Winner: Jon Jones (High T)

4) Tyson Fury (High DHT) vs Deontay Wilder (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/MQsB8kQP4ak

Winner: Tyson Fury (High DHT)

5) Chael "Undefeated, Undisputed, Greatest there ever was" Sonnen (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

Winner: its hard to say, The judges say Jones won this one but thats not possible because Chael Sonnen DOESN'T LOSE, also Sonnen broke Jones toe which would've ended the match if they found out but they didn't so who really won this match?

Santosh

I'm trying to figure out in a combat situation, WHICH is SUPERIOR? High DHT or High T?

I've put up a compilation of UFC and boxing matches that are matched up against a High T and High DHT male?

High DHT males: slower-moving but more powerful, carry more water weight and size, resilient and can "take a punch" well, mind operates more optimal because of low serotonin but muscle is not as defined

High T males: more aggressive and agile, move fast and are lean, muscle is defined but brain is not working as optimally, not as resilient as a High DHT male and are KNOCKED OUT easier

Compilation of High DHT males VERSUS High T males:

1) Jake Paul (High DHT) vs Tommy Fury (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/kT7QqQ8DTNI

Winner: Tommy Fury (High T)

2) Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT) vs Connor Mcgregor (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/dGSChUGhrNU

Winner: Khabib Nurmagomedov (High DHT)

3) Rampage Jackson (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/RGHboit7SGk

Winner: Jon Jones (High T)

4) Tyson Fury (High DHT) vs Deontay Wilder (High T)

View: https://youtu.be/MQsB8kQP4ak

Winner: Tyson Fury (High DHT)

5) Chael "Undefeated, Undisputed, Greatest there ever was" Sonnen (High DHT) vs Jon "Bones" Jones (High T)

Winner: its hard to say, The judges say Jones won this one but thats not possible because Chael Sonnen DOESN'T LOSE, also Sonnen broke Jones toe which would've ended the match if they found out but they didn't so who really won this match?

Where do you pull your info from when it comes to high T and high DHT traits ?

As someone who has taken extensively both, I can tell you It's completely the other way around : water weight with T, defined and flat with DHT.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Where do you pull your info from when it comes to high T and high DHT traits ?

As someone who has taken extensively both, I can tell you It's completely the other way around : water weight with T, defined and flat with DHT.
If you really took both you WOULD AGREE WITH ME because I've taken both as well and there is a 0% CHANCE I'M WRONG

ANYONE who has REALLY taken DHT will tell you it makes you gain a lot of size and makes you lazy

Have you ever drank milk and felt skinny? No? Thats because milk increases DHT a lot thus increases a lot of size

Have you ever smoked a cigarette and felt skinny? No? Thats because Tobacco/Nicotine increases DHT A LOT

High DHT symptoms:
- makes you "chill"
- makes you unmotivated and lazy
- makes you POWERFUL and STRONG
- makes you EXTREMELY low stress (blocks cortisol, estrogen, and serotonin)
- makes you gain a bit of fat and water weight
- makes you grounded and think clearly
- Wide skull and wide bones in general

High T symptoms:
- Deep voice
- makes you UNCONTROLLABLY HORNY
- makes you lean
- increases estrogen, serotonin, and adrenaline downstream
- makes muscle definition stand out

When you go to a REMOTE VILLAGE or an AMISH VILLAGE or when you see animals in the wild:

Are they chill and intelligent (High DHT) or are they running around uncontrollably horny and lean (High T)?

They are HIGH DHT, if you live in a CITY, then almost guaranteed you are High T at best because to be High DHT you need to be VERY LOW STRESS and this is VERY DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE if you live in an urban environment

Most guys on this forum confuse High DHT with High T

Most guys on this forum have no idea what High DHT feels like

Most guys on this forum are operating on an elevated stress state 24/7 and High T at best

High DHT is VERY RARE in modern society, High T is not

Haidut is a good example of a High DHT phenotype, most other RP influencers are High T AT BEST

Thus, why I say most people "peating" aren't as healthy as they think nor do most of them know what they're talking about. VERY FEW RP INFLUENCERS are High DHT

Last edited:

Alpha

What is this mental gymnastics. There's no such thing. Most males have roughly equal T to DHT ratios. Some just express their secondary sex characteristics more because of genetics.

Broadly speaking, you need T more than DHT. If you had to pick one to be high in, it would be T.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What is this mental gymnastics. There's no such thing. Most males have roughly equal T to DHT ratios. Some just express their secondary sex characteristics more because of genetics.

Broadly speaking, you need T more than DHT. If you had to pick one to be high in, it would be T.
Here we go with this "muh genetics" man, Most males don't have anywhere near HIGH DHT compared to their T

I KNOW WHY These High DHT guys have High DHT, I know their diet and lifestyle and it checks out

High T is easy to achieve, High DHT is difficult

But ok, you think High T is superior so we'll keep a vote for that

Alpha

Here we go with this "muh genetics" man, Most males don't have anywhere near HIGH DHT compared to their T

I KNOW WHY These High DHT guys have High DHT, I know their diet and lifestyle and it checks out

High T is easy to achieve, High DHT is difficult

But ok, you think High T is superior so we'll keep a vote for that

Uh what?

What is a high DHT guy? There is no such thing. There is high T, and high T/E ratios, that's where most of the male variability lied. High DHT males is not a thing without high T and vice versa. Stop spreading misinformtaion.

Also out of curiosity, why does your bioscience label Khabib as high DHT and Conor as high T?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Uh what?

What is a high DHT guy? There is no such thing. There is high T, and high T/E ratios, that's where most of the male variability lied. High DHT males is not a thing without high T and vice versa. Stop spreading misinformtaion.

Also out of curiosity, why does your bioscience label Khabib as high DHT and Conor as high T?
Khabib:

- Lives in the mountains (High CO2 and negative ion density) - High CO2 makes you High DHT

- Wide skull

- Chill demeanor

- low cortisol, low estrogen, low serotonin

- He's a wrestler (High DHT phenotype gravitates to being on the ground) because grappling, kicks, etc. requires High T because High T phenotype moves with greater speed/agility so the opponent can't block/dodge it. High DHT fighters gravitate to wrestling/getting the opponent on the ground because once they're on the ground they can leverage their SUPERIOR STRENGTH over the opponent

High T UFC fighters (Mcgregor, Jon Jones), gravitate to grappling and leg kicks, etc. power hits instead of wrestling

Charger

In my experience, the mental and physical effects of supposed DHT-based steroids and derivatives can vary to a degree.

DHT/Stanolone = Fuller appearance, calmer.
Proviron = Leaner, higher libido, more drive, some aggro.
Androsterone = Fuller, calmer/anti-adrenaline/gaba, some aggro, not great for libido.
11-Keto-DHT = Leaner appearance, no pro libido effects, more chill and playful.

And in my experience, milk is not a pro-DHT food and I drank it all while growing up. If anything it's the opposite, it tends to feel as if it increases serotonin, estrogen, and prolactin for me.

Alpha

Khabib:

- Lives in the mountains (High CO2 and negative ion density) - High CO2 makes you High DHT

- Wide skull

- Chill demeanor

- low cortisol, low estrogen, low serotonin

- He's a wrestler (High DHT phenotype gravitates to being on the ground) because grappling, kicks, etc. requires High T because High T phenotype moves with greater speed/agility so the opponent can't block/dodge it. High DHT fighters gravitate to wrestling/getting the opponent on the ground because once they're on the ground they can leverage their SUPERIOR STRENGTH over the opponent

High T UFC fighters (Mcgregor, Jon Jones), gravitate to grappling and leg kicks, etc. power hits instead of wrestling
Bro please stop....

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

And in my experience, milk is not a pro-DHT food and I drank it all while growing up. If anything it's the opposite, it tends to feel as if it increases serotonin, estrogen, and prolactin for me.
I think this is true is if the milk is hard to digest as anything that poorly digests raises stress hormones/lowers DHT

I think if one has a strong digestion and drinking more digestive-friendly milk (such as A2) the side-effects from digestive troubles are negated and it goes straight to DHT

Charger

I think if one has a strong digestion and drinking more digestive-friendly milk (such as A2) the side-effects from digestive troubles are negated and it goes straight to DHT

Probably truth to this, I've only had A2 milk occasionally and did seem to respond better to it. Interested in trying A2 skim milk but not available nearby. I still think dairy fat is a little sus when it comes to estrogen.

HumanLife

So, would high DHT mean one is a more or less a “perfect” man? The few men I know who are mentally calm and strong who don’t bring others down could be high DHT themselves. You just know they are good men who don’t have an agenda.

Jonk

I would lean towards high DHT as optimal for fighting. I think about why russians and eastern bloc countries are so good at wrestling, compared to westerners. I hear that they have a different mindset towards training, where they practically live on the wrestling mat, but training is more playful and easygoing. In western culture it's more no pain no gain mentality which I guess would give quick results but maybe not as beneficial long term.

Alpha

I would lean towards high DHT as optimal for fighting. I think about why russians and eastern bloc countries are so good at wrestling, compared to westerners. I hear that they have a different mindset towards training, where they practically live on the wrestling mat, but training is more playful and easygoing. In western culture it's more no pain no gain mentality which I guess would give quick results but maybe not as beneficial long term.

Incorrect. Testosterone is the ultimate performance enhancing drug.

Jonk

Incorrect. Testosterone is the ultimate performance enhancing drug.
Okay, to be fair I don't know much about this, but testosterone can both aromatase to estrogen and convert to DHT? I'm thinking that the examples James presented above are "phenotypes" exhibiting more of one or the other.

If you really took both you WOULD AGREE WITH ME because I've taken both as well and there is a 0% CHANCE I'M WRONG

ANYONE who has REALLY taken DHT will tell you it makes you gain a lot of size and makes you lazy

Have you ever drank milk and felt skinny? No? Thats because milk increases DHT a lot thus increases a lot of size

Have you ever smoked a cigarette and felt skinny? No? Thats because Tobacco/Nicotine increases DHT A LOT

High DHT symptoms:
- makes you "chill"
- makes you unmotivated and lazy
- makes you POWERFUL and STRONG
- makes you EXTREMELY low stress (blocks cortisol, estrogen, and serotonin)
- makes you gain a bit of fat and water weight
- makes you grounded and think clearly
- Wide skull and wide bones in general

High T symptoms:
- Deep voice
- makes you UNCONTROLLABLY HORNY
- makes you lean
- increases estrogen, serotonin, and adrenaline downstream
- makes muscle definition stand out

When you go to a REMOTE VILLAGE or an AMISH VILLAGE or when you see animals in the wild:

Are they chill and intelligent (High DHT) or are they running around uncontrollably horny and lean (High T)?

They are HIGH DHT, if you live in a CITY, then almost guaranteed you are High T at best because to be High DHT you need to be VERY LOW STRESS and this is VERY DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE if you live in an urban environment

Most guys on this forum confuse High DHT with High T

Most guys on this forum have no idea what High DHT feels like

Most guys on this forum are operating on an elevated stress state 24/7 and High T at best

High DHT is VERY RARE in modern society, High T is not

Haidut is a good example of a High DHT phenotype, most other RP influencers are High T AT BEST

Thus, why I say most people "peating" aren't as healthy as they think nor do most of them know what they're talking about. VERY FEW RP INFLUENCERS are High DHT
Is it possible to be highly motivated also with high DHT? I think this might explain why I’m so f***** lazy…
Also are you sure that it’s not DHT that gives the low voice?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom