WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

So, would high DHT mean one is a more or less a “perfect” man? The few men I know who are mentally calm and strong who don’t bring others down could be high DHT themselves. You just know they are good men who don’t have an agenda.
There’s probably a moral or spiritual element behind this as well.
If you are high DHT and have no moral compass then you’ll probably become one of those psychopaths who rises to the top of any dominance of corporate hierarchy easily and exerts complete control over everyone else.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What facts? You are trolling.

Show me the blood tests of said high or low T/DHT ratios in these people.
Oh you wanted THE BLOOD TEST? you should've just said so man!

I DM'd Jake Paul on IG and asked for the blood test for a KENNY KO Natty or Not Challenge and he sent me the UNDISPUTED PROOF

66AB7B4C-5041-442D-A72D-01746FDF4610.png

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

So, would high DHT mean one is a more or less a “perfect” man? The few men I know who are mentally calm and strong who don’t bring others down could be high DHT themselves. You just know they are good men who don’t have an agenda.
Yea honestly thats the way I see it.

High DHT men in my experience are either Genuinely nice guys who are calm/grounded or they can be clowns that make a lot of jokes (but either way clowns are still nice), but a High DHT male doesn't try to put other people down or hurt other people for personal gain

High T is more tricky because since it can aromtase to Estrogen and raise serotonin/adrenaline downstream, it can make you more of a jerk sometimes or you can lack empathy but like I said BOTH have its uses - This isn't a necessarily bad thing because sometimes you need High Testosterone to really focus and care for yourself instead of thinking about other people

I cycle between both states regularly - High T is best for making money and motivation purposes/success and achieving goals too, DHT is better as a social hormone, lowering stress, thinking of good/creative ideas, raising social status or being funny etc. but it does make you lazy so its not good to "get things done" - Both have its uses

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I would lean towards high DHT as optimal for fighting. I think about why russians and eastern bloc countries are so good at wrestling, compared to westerners. I hear that they have a different mindset towards training, where they practically live on the wrestling mat, but training is more playful and easygoing. In western culture it's more no pain no gain mentality which I guess would give quick results but maybe not as beneficial long term.
Yep Exactly, in my opinion Eastern Bloc countries tend to be High DHT phenotypes while the West tends to fall into the High T phenotype

Khabib and his people live in High CO2 environments so they tend to be very grounded, hospitable, intimidating but genuinely nice people

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Is it possible to be highly motivated also with high DHT? I think this might explain why I’m so f***** lazy…
Also are you sure that it’s not DHT that gives the low voice?
I think theres a sweet spot between T and DHT, where you can stay relatively high DHT and still be more motivated

But in my experience, the more you push DHT the lazier you will get

Deep voice I'm very sure is related to T because when I increase DHT a lot my voice is loud but not deep, High T gives me a deep voice

High DHT phenotypes - 50 cent, Khabib, Rampage Jackson, Jake Paul, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, DJ Khaled etc. big guys that are loud but no deep voice

Alpha

Oh you wanted THE BLOOD TEST? you should've just said so man!

I DM'd Jake Paul on IG and asked for the blood test for a KENNY KO Natty or Not Challenge and he sent me the UNDISPUTED PROOF

View attachment 49485

Wow, I leave this forum for a few years and this is what it turned into.

A Jake Paul YT influencer nuthugger speculating about combat athletes androgen ratios and making completely unfounded conclusions based on these hypothetical assumptions, had they even been true.

It seems that a lot of the good members aren't active anymore, so maybe you do belong here after all.

opethfeldt

While I definitely agree with your conclusions about the effects of both hormones, as I find then quite distinct, I don't think you can ascertain someone's hormone ratios just by looking at them. Genes determine a lot of how traits get expressed. Just because someone is husky and has a thick beard doesn't necessarily mean they have high DHT.

As for UFC fighters, I wouldn't be surprised if they all had high T and DHT. It's hard to really lump them into one category or another. It's pretty much just bro science, which I think is what people take issue with regarding your posts. I think much the same way you do and come to similar conclusions in my mind and thus enjoy your posts but it's true that a lot of what you say isn't backed up by data or evidence, even if a lot of what you say makes sense. I almost think you enjoy the attention these posts get you, good or bad. No shade thrown, just speaking as an observer.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Wow, I leave this forum for a few years and this is what it turned into.

A Jake Paul YT influencer nuthugger speculating about combat athletes androgen ratios and making completely unfounded conclusions based on these hypothetical assumptions, had they even been true.

It seems that a lot of the good members aren't active anymore, so maybe you do belong here after all.
Hey man, WE MISSED YOU here on the forum and its good to have you back

Why'd you leave us man? Ever since you got that new job you went HOLLYWOOD on us man.

But on a serious note - FOR ALL FORUMS - you win some you lose some, a lot of people leave but few stay and its a rotating door of people, HEY MAN, it is what it is we don't cry when someone leaves, Real ones STICK AROUND

Xin

What facts? You are trolling.

Show me the blood tests of said high or low T/DHT ratios in these people.
Not his first troll either. I've actually entertained him in the past before realizing that it's just a big troll.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I think much the same way you do and come to similar conclusions in my mind and thus enjoy your posts but it's true that a lot of what you say isn't backed up by data or evidence, even if a lot of what you say makes sense. I almost think you enjoy the attention these posts get you, good or bad. No shade thrown, just speaking as an observer.
Well... I can't reveal how my mind works but GREAT MINDS think alike 🧠 💫

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Not his first troll either. I've actually entertained him in the past before realizing that it's just a big troll.
You people SWEAR I'm a troll man, oh my goshhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You know whats so funny? You people say all the time a healthy metabolism should make someone MORE PLAYFUL and exploratory? I would LIKE TO THINK my threads ENCAPSULATE that idea?

But instead I'm just "trolling", OK MAN

Come on man, think about it

WHO WOULD SPEND *THIS* MUCH TIME into trolling ? Who? No one would spend *THIS* much time posting for LITERAL YEARS as an elaborate troll UNLESS they were getting paid an ABSURD amount of money to do it

And I'm not CLEARLY so you're going to have to ACCEPT the fact that I'm speaking truth

Genes determine a lot of how traits get expressed
Why are you on Ray Peat forum if you think this?
What’s next? Sugar causes diabetes, saturated fats give you heart attacks and red meat gives you colon cancer?
Do you even know who Ray Peat is?
SMH my head

opethfeldt

Why are you on Ray Peat forum if you think this?
What’s next? Sugar causes diabetes, saturated fats give you heart attacks and red meat gives you colon cancer?
Do you even know who Ray Peat is?
SMH my head
You can take two guys with identical hormone levels but with different genes and they'll look entirely different. Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you but the truth usually lies in between two extremes. Genes don't determine everything but they're not completely inconsequential, either. I don't have to believe in everything touted here as "truth" to participate in the discussions here. To shut your eyes to the possibility you may be mistaken is to prevent yourself from achieving real growth and progress.

You can take two guys with identical hormone levels but with different genes and they'll look entirely different. Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you but the truth usually lies in between two extremes. Genes don't determine everything but they're not completely inconsequential, either. I don't have to believe in everything touted here as "truth" to participate in the discussions here. To shut your eyes to the possibility you may be mistaken is to prevent yourself from achieving real growth and progress.
You are posturing as someone who’s keen on finding the truth and talking down to me when you do not, and cannot base your claims on anything.
Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you but the truth usually lies in between two extremes.
If you’ll excuse me only dimwits seriously believe this.

Are you a doctor or a biochemist? Have you studied the field of health?
Who are you to say that Ray Peat was wrong?
If you actually browse this forum, pay attention to the latest developments in health and medicine research and read the work of Ray Peat and bioenergetic-adjacent biologists you will understand how and why phenotypes are not at all bound by genes.

This forum has little use for deluded armchair “health experts” who blurt out medical establishment propaganda as if it were sacrosanct.

Ray’s idea is not that genes are “inconsequential” but that their role and importance is poorly understood/made up.

Engage honestly or piss off. I’d take you more seriously if you even attempted to prove what you claim.

Sascha6990

+1
I think genes might also be the reason different people can have different symptoms for the same condition. For example excess estrogen in women can give either pms, or pcos, or a Karen personality, or all of these, or a mix between them.

Risingfire

High DHT is androgenic, anti-estrogenic and anti cortisol. So the opposite of carrying water weight.

I think genes might also be the reason different people can have different symptoms for the same condition.
Wow no kidding? You ought to publish your own book and you’ll finally be able to prove Ray Peat and all of his little Peatards completely wrong.
Another W for the evidence-based science medical system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom