Woman (22) Dies Because Operator Didn't Take Her Seriously And Laughed

TreasureVibe

Recently there has been outrage in France due to the death of a 22 years old woman. French woman Naomi Musanga, aged 22 died last year after she called for an ambulance and the operator didn't take her seriously. She could barely speak a word due to abdominal pain and the operator thought it was a joke, referring her to call her GP. A few hours later, after finally being able to get to talk to her GP, he did send an ambulance and in the hospital it was revealed she suffered from multiple organs shutdown due to previously existing internal bleeding. She later died from cardiac arrest on december 29th.

After the phone conversation was released by a news website at the request of her family, an investigation will be started by the hospital, and the family has also requested the department of Justice to investigate the case. Her death has sparked outrage in the country.

Young mum dies after emergency call mocked

burtlancast

The papers doing what they're best at: formenting the race war in France, just as they do in the USA.

There are hundreds of similar cases every year here: the reason they're picking it up is because the skin color of the deceased: attempting to portray French people as racists.

Once one knows the modus operandi of the controlled media, one can spot their setups a mile away.

Reminds me of the Zimmerman media fiasco from 6 years ago.

ddjd

Recently there has been outrage in France due to the death of a 22 years old woman. French woman Naomi Musanga, aged 22 died last year after she called for an ambulance and the operator didn't take her seriously. She could barely speak a word due to abdominal pain and the operator thought it was a joke, referring her to call her GP. A few hours later, after finally being able to get to talk to her GP, he did send an ambulance and in the hospital it was revealed she suffered from multiple organs shutdown due to previously existing internal bleeding. She later died from cardiac arrest on december 29th.

After the phone conversation was released by a news website at the request of her family, an investigation will be started by the hospital, and the family has also requested the department of Justice to investigate the case. Her death has sparked outrage in the country.

Young mum dies after emergency call mocked
Nightmare for a&e/ ER departments now as they're going to put more pressure on emergency services and never tell anyone to wait to see a gp. Hospitals are already overrun with maniacs with psychological and not physical problems

Lolinaa

Personally I have lived in both countries France and the UK. I definitely find people in the UK more open-minded, professional and respectful towards people whatever their appearance, skin color or religion and its definitely not the case.

I will not say it doesn’t existe everywhere but from France I am not surprised at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals