Would appreciate good information regarding How to Reverse Autism

bagotage

Could always try non alcoholic beers, i always used to scoff at the idea of them, they sounded daft and pointless, but since reading up on the high silica content ive been drinking them quite alot the past month. Seem to get some benefits like relaxation, slight increase in sociability, better sleep etc without the negatives like suicidal hangovers i usually get from drinking a few. Probably just from the high level of hops and very small amounts of alcohol left in, (depends what brand you get, some are probably just beer flavoured water, heineken seems good quality and becks), not sure of any benefits from the silica yet but sure ill keep stocked up either way.
I dug these up:

Sounds like non-alcoholic beer has around 1/3 the silica content, unfortunately...

That said, I've found making Silicade to be an annoying task, so if I can just drink 1 or 2 IPAs every day or 2 instead, that seems like a win, especially when traveling or something like that.

purple pill

I dug these up:

Sounds like non-alcoholic beer has around 1/3 the silica content, unfortunately...

That said, I've found making Silicade to be an annoying task, so if I can just drink 1 or 2 IPAs every day or 2 instead, that seems like a win, especially when traveling or something like that.
Quite dissapointing non alcohol beer had the least out of them, still more silica than i would normally get atleast. Wonder if theres a market for non alcoholic ipa's, trouble would be getting them in bottles though, they seem to be more sold in aluminium cans which i assume would defeat the purpose

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
@Guille Yacante I joined recently so late to answer this, but I have written a book on autism (Amazon.com). While I do not talk about "reversing", "curing" and other such terms, I believe I have most of the pieces of the puzzle in there. The thing is that regressive autism will likely see better outcomes than the more "classical" one where the child appears to be autistic from birth of soon after, reason being that that mother's environment/immune system and other factors are non-modifiable factors that contributed to the development of the condition.

Ravenslore

I had an autism diagnosis. But I think what I actually had was chronic Gluten Ataxia. Because my symptoms all improved gradually over two years after I stopped eating wheat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals