Yeast overgrowth!…Candida…Need suggestions..

So something I feel is not addressed very well in the forum is Yeast issues/overgrowth or what comes to mind for many: Candida.

I have the common white tongue and experience the usual symptoms most with this coating experience. Brain fog, bad breath, feeling off … I have read every post on this forum I could find regarding Candida and am not sure what conclusions to draw or where to even start. I’ve already tried most suggestions on this forum…

flowers of sulphur
High dose niacinamide/MB/Aspirin
Daily carrot salad
Antifungal herbs/supplements
and much more…

And dont get me wrong, they’ve helped, but only temporarily, and I can’t drink a single coke without a flare up, or a coffee with sugar/honey, or anything with sugar really.

I’m really open to suggestions or would like to hear from anyone who’s healed from this.

my temperature is always above 98.0 usually at 98.6 sometimes a little higher sometimes lower Than 98.6 but always above 98.0.

I eat the normal peaty foods
Organic fruits, grass fed beef, good quality milk, eggs, oysters, cheese, well cooked vegetables, coffee, gelatin/collagen, fat soluble vitamins.

so I’m at a loss and now that I’ve exhausted all my resources, I’m open to any suggestions advice whatever anyone’s got for me. Feel free to ask away if you need more info than what my post offers.

thanks!

JacobG

Note that candida goes hand in hand with bacterial dysbiosis. Clear the small intestine first from both. Lower carb is needed in most cases during that time. Once the small bowel is clear modify the large bowel with both pre- & probiotics plus potentially some antifungal enemas.

Motif

Note that candida goes hand in hand with bacterial dysbiosis. Clear the small intestine first from both. Lower carb is needed in most cases during that time. Once the small bowel is clear modify the large bowel with both pre- & probiotics plus potentially some antifungal enemas.
How?

would a Allicin and Olive leaf extract work for that?

JacobG

How?

would a Allicin and Olive leaf extract work for that?
Raw garlic (careful as it is hard on the stomach, allicin also helps), coconut oil/cream, raw ginger/tumeric, cloves, nystatin, itraconazole, very small amounts of borax for the fungus. For the bacterial infection, if present in the small intestine it is a bit trial and error. Do not just take massive amounts of volatile oils as this can often worsen the dysbiosis.

Try to have good bowel movements and fast transit speed.

karw

Avoid too many carbs, too sweet fruits and no sugar. Reduce/avoid coffee intake, red meat, dairy.
Pineapple would be a good choice of fruit because of the enzyme Bromelain to break down the candida biofilms.

If you want to get rid of it fast: Live on white meat, loads of vegetables, sauerkraut or high-quality probiotics + some sort of herbal or pharma antimicrobial drugs such as oral ketoconazole or nystatin 4-6 months.

Remember Candida overgrowth can take months or years to resolve depending on how strict your regimen/diet is - patience is key.

Jon2547

What type of borax and where to get?

Also, low carB is an excellent short term therapy for yeast overgrowth.

Last edited:

Vins7

Avoid too many carbs, too sweet fruits and no sugar. Reduce/avoid coffee intake, red meat, dairy.
Pineapple would be a good choice of fruit because of the enzyme Bromelain to break down the candida biofilms.

If you want to get rid of it fast: Live on white meat, loads of vegetables, sauerkraut or high-quality probiotics + some sort of herbal or pharma antimicrobial drugs such as oral ketoconazole or nystatin 4-6 months.

Remember Candida overgrowth can take months or years to resolve depending on how strict your regimen/diet is - patience is key.
Why red meat is not recomended for candida?

conrad0602

I spent 3 years eating nothing but lots of low carb vegetables, white meat and fish. I also tried lots of probiotics and antifungals and enemas and my gut never healed in this time and my overall health in regards to stress and metabolism only got worse. I am now trying peat approach and must admit that his dietary principals do seem to be the polar opposite of the usual candida diet/gut healing protocols but as they never worked I'm hoping to have some luck with peats approach..

OP
B
Thankyou,

I have been peating for a year now and doing the carrot salad, occasional use of doxycycline, tried megasporebiotic, tried phages, flowers of sulfur, and 20 plus other things along with what peat reccomends…I’m not sure I can do the probiotics I’ve tried this approach and always end up with more serotonin issues and brain fog, can’t do lacto probiotics, or breve, or spore they all give me some weird symptoms.

karw

Why red meat is not recomended for candida?
Red meat can throw off your ph balance in the colon and excretes ammonia and so does candida. This puts pressure on the liver and immune system. Optimal liver and immune health are required when dealing with candida.

For extra fighting remedies, one should consider:
- R-alpha lipoic acid (stabilized version) for liver support
- NAC or Glutathione for Immune support
- Canxida or Candidase to break down the biofilm which protects the candida from being destroyed (which is a major problem of why candida is so hard to get rid of)

karw

I spent 3 years eating nothing but lots of low carb vegetables, white meat and fish. I also tried lots of probiotics and antifungals and enemas and my gut never healed in this time and my overall health in regards to stress and metabolism only got worse. I am now trying peat approach and must admit that his dietary principals do seem to be the polar opposite of the usual candida diet/gut healing protocols but as they never worked I'm hoping to have some luck with peats approach..
yeah, the peat approach is a bit off when dealing with candida. Have you tried only vegetables? Candida thrive on meats and carbs/sugar and hates bitters and sauers. If drinking dairy I would suggest colostrum kefir

karw

Thankyou,

I have been peating for a year now and doing the carrot salad, occasional use of doxycycline, tried megasporebiotic, tried phages, flowers of sulfur, and 20 plus other things along with what peat reccomends…I’m not sure I can do the probiotics I’ve tried this approach and always end up with more serotonin issues and brain fog, can’t do lacto probiotics, or breve, or spore they all give me some weird symptoms.
The gut sometimes needs to slowly adjust to the probiotics. For example, the first time I tried megasporebiotic it gave me cramps. So I broke one capsule up into 4 pieces and took it every second day and was slowly building up until I could take the recommended dosage.

conrad0602

yeah, the peat approach is a bit off when dealing with candida. Have you tried only vegetables? Candida thrive on meats and carbs/sugar and hates bitters and sauers. If drinking dairy I would suggest colostrum kefir
I haven't to be honest. The amount of meat wasn't a lot though and even with the meat the diet was restrictive enough to have some pretty negative effects on my health. I can't really understand why It didn't help tbh. The only thing I can think of is that all the fiber from the vegetables aggravated overgrowth and as my metabolism slowed and stress increased things just stagnated or got worse :/

conrad0602

The gut sometimes needs to slowly adjust to the probiotics. For example, the first time I tried megasporebiotic it gave me cramps. So I broke one capsule up into 4 pieces and took it every second day and was slowly building up until I could take the recommended dosage.
Did you find the megasporebiotic to be helpful against candida/overgrowth or gut health in general?

Vins7

How do you know that your problem is due tu cAndida and not Due to other disbiosis or other type of overgrowth?

conrad0602

Methylene blue helped me
That's good to hear. Can I ask how you dosed and if you had any trouble with increased serotonin from mb? My hesitation with trying is because I imaging serotonin would already be high due to overgrowth..

OP
B
How do you know that your problem is due tu cAndida and not Due to other disbiosis or other type of overgrowth?
Because doxycycline doesn’t inhibit the growth in my mouth at all, and from direct observation of the fungal growth in my mouth, and because of the last year I’ve been peating I’ve experienced direct correlation with sugar consumption and flare ups of symptoms and white growth film in my digestive tract and mouth

karw

I haven't to be honest. The amount of meat wasn't a lot though and even with the meat the diet was restrictive enough to have some pretty negative effects on my health. I can't really understand why It didn't help tbh. The only thing I can think of is that all the fiber from the vegetables aggravated overgrowth and as my metabolism slowed and stress increased things just stagnated or got worse :/
Yeah, low fiber should also be considered. A high fiber diet can feed candida. It is a very tricky situation and really depends on the individual and how to approach it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals