Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
No not at all. I thought that you ordered that from Mexico so was looking into the company. I was thinking this was the new cynomel that the Mexican pharmacy was making, but when I saw France on it I was just wondering what was up.

jaguar43

Bad news, the so call t3 that I order from medicina mexico turn out to be thyroxine in 25 micrograms. Thats bizarre !

hello1234

on my usual thyroid forum there is a policy of not posting sources for thyroid meds openly. can someone tell me, do a lot of forums post sources for these meds openly?! (that could be why grossman cynomel is being shut down).

jaguar43

hello1234 said:
on my usual thyroid forum there is a policy of not posting sources for thyroid meds openly. can someone tell me, do a lot of forums post sources for these meds openly?! (that could be why grossman cynomel is being shut down).

A lot of people on this forum don't use thyroid medication. Some may try, but don't continue. A few of us use it on the regular.

And No. Grossman isn't being shut down because people are buying too much. If you had read the previous post within the thread. I actually called grossman ( I speak spanish) about the reasons behind them no longer producing cynomel. They stated they were having "internal issues" and couldn't go into specific detail about the reasons. And that it won't be back till October.

I think when their is a crisis situation for those who cannot get a hold on t3. Then These threads provide enough information and communication to help others in need.

ilovethesea

jag2594 said:
Bad news, the so call t3 that I order from medicina mexico turn out to be thyroxine in 25 micrograms. Thats bizarre !

Oh no! I don't understand how they're calling it "Cytomel" then? Could there be some miscommunication?

Here's the latest on Meds .com.mx home page:

As most of the world knows, there has been a worldwide shortgage of Cytomel T3.

As of May 28, 2015, we are backordered again for Cytomel. We are getting flooded with new orders.

Just yesterday we took in over 76,351 new orders for Cytomel T3. Right now, we are running 2 weeks behind for deliveries of Cytomel T3.

artemis

jag2594 said:

I should have known not to get my hopes up. Oh well, thanks for letting us know, jag. :cry:

ilovethesea said:
I don't understand how they're calling it "Cytomel" then?
This is what aggravates me the most. They keep calling it Cytomel, but it's not, it's Tiromel.

ilovethesea said:

As of May 28, 2015, we are backordered again for Cytomel. We are getting flooded with new orders.

Just yesterday we took in over 76,351 new orders for Cytomel T3. Right now, we are running 2 weeks behind for deliveries of Cytomel T3.

Here again, they're saying Cytomel, but they are no doubt referring to Tiromel.

Looks like we are just sh**-out-of-luck.

ilovethesea

artemis said:
jag2594 said:

I should have known not to get my hopes up. Oh well, thanks for letting us know, jag. :cry:

ilovethesea said:
This is what aggravates me the most. They keep calling it Cytomel, but it's not, it's Tiromel.

ilovethesea said:

Well Tiromel is still T3... just a weaker T3 from my understanding. So still better than straight T4.

Someone on the facebook group placed an order so I think it's best to wait for an update to find out what she actually receives.

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
jag2594 said:

Oh no! I don't understand how they're calling it "Cytomel" then? Could there be some miscommunication?

Here's the latest on Meds .com.mx home page:

Quick update, I sent them a email regarding my order. They said that they are sorry and going to ship me to the right product. I actually copied and pasted the paragraph where they stated that they are producing their own t3. They replied that they have it in stock and are going to ship it. So, yea if they get the order wrong again then I am going to give them a call. However I have been giving them the benefit of the doubt due to them getting my cynoplus order correct and on time. So, I think its still up in the air as far as if they are lying or just a mis communication or something else.

But anyone who is interested in buying I would wait until more information comes along.

Here is the email exchange I had with them.

jag2594: Yes I received my order however, It wasn't cytomel it was thyroxine ?

medicina: Hi:

That is Cytomel however it is T4. If you want T-3 please let me know and I will replace it at our cost.

Warm Regards,

jag2594: From your website, It said that you bought labs and you are producing T3. I thought thats what I bought since I order cytomel. Do you still have some t3 available ?

TODAY, with the aid of 725 new employees we are no longer backordered on Cytomel. We are now up to date with current orders for Cytomel and we are now shipping all new order for Cytomel within 72 hours of payment. We purchased a lab and we are now producing T3 with the exact same formula as Cytomel.
medicina:Hi:

We do and we are sending you the correct T-3.

Warm Regards,

jag2594:Thank you. I appreciate it.

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
artemis said:
jag2594 said:

ilovethesea said:

ilovethesea said:

Well Tiromel is still T3... just a weaker T3 from my understanding. So still better than straight T4.

Someone on the facebook group placed an order so I think it's best to wait for an update to find out what she actually receives.

I received my Tiromel that is made in turkey. Its alot better than TRIYOTEX, but of course weaker than grossman. I think its still worth it to those who need t3.

Medicina

I just happened to read this board I wanted to set the record straight since there seems to be several person who have no clue as to what they are saying.

Vallant-Grossman Labs in Mexico was shut down in their production of Cytomel and Cynoplus by our regulatory body. We are now starting to see shortages in other Grossman’s products that are still in production. This problem with Grossman is getting worse by the day.

Some say Grossman will be back in production in November of this year. The truth is no one but our government really knows that answer and they are not talking. I happen to know the real problem and I am the first to say I really do not know what is going to happen in the future.

Grossman's problems started just before the world started to see a shortage of T3. With the shortage and Grossman's problems this added to the world shortage in production of T3.

Because of the volume of business that Medicina Mexico does we were able to see the shortage long before it occurred. We consequently jumped into high gear and started to purchase large quantities worldwide for our current customers.

What we never expected was the large amount of orders that we were receiving on a daily bases from new customers.

In month of February of 2015, we took in over 200,000 orders and everyone wanted it delivered yesterday. We had customers that were offering everything from sex to large sums of money for fast deliveries.

Every month thereafter the orders doubled. If any of you have ever been to any of our pharmacies you know we are open 24/7 with a full staff and we are always busy 24 hours a day.

I was forced to make some tough decisions as this was causing major problems with our pharmacies in receiving their daily meds because of the online services. We simply did not have the staff to handle these problems. On top of that, we had a lot of customers for the online services that were sending us 2-5 emails a day. Our email’s jumped from 5000 emails a day to over 100,000 emails per day.

Then we started receiving over 20,000 telephone calls per day worldwide. One nut from Russia called us 250 times in one day to inquire on his order of one bottle of T3.

Needless to say we were behind in shipping, emails and phone calls. I ordered the hiring of new employees and it took us some time to bring the new employees up to speed. In last week of May we were able to catch up on the shipping.

Anytime you hire new employees that are untrained and needed in an emergency there will be mistakes. We had one employee who shipped T4 to customers who were to receive T3.

Upon notification by our customers of this error, we of course issued new orders to replace the T4 at our expense.

We have a very limited staff that speaks English to answer our English lines. Not everyone in Mexico can speak English and in fact, most do not. With emails, we have programs that weed out the spam and pass on the messages to Cesar and his staff. Our Spanish employees are able with google translate to answer emails in English. All emails are answered within 24 hours.

We have a very good supply of T3. However, as of this date, we are now taking in over 1, 500,000 orders for cytomel per month. This has resulted in a current 2 week delay from the time the order is taken to the time it is shipped.

For everyone’s information Cytomel was first made by Pfizer who is the trademark holder. The active substance is Liotironina in Spanish. This is also known as T3.

For the ones here that think there is a difference between Cytomel and Tiromel for your information, both contain the same exact active substance except for the excipient. We have been selling 5 different generics of T3 and they are all exactly the same except for the excipient. There is only one type of T3 and there is a MAJOR difference between T3 and T4 as most of our T3 customers are unable to take T4.

Because I oversee a staff of over 7000 employees I lack the requisite time to be here on a regular basis However, if you need to contact me then please send an email to [email protected].

Enrique Suarez
Vicepresidente
Medicina México, SA de CV

ravster02

Medicina said:
I just happened to read this board I wanted to set the record straight since there seems to be several person who have no clue as to what they are saying.

Vallant-Grossman Labs in Mexico was shut down in their production of Cytomel and Cynoplus by our regulatory body. We are now starting to see shortages in other Grossman’s products that are still in production. This problem with Grossman is getting worse by the day.

Some say Grossman will be back in production in November of this year. The truth is no one but our government really knows that answer and they are not talking. I happen to know the real problem and I am the first to say I really do not know what is going to happen in the future.

Grossman's problems started just before the world started to see a shortage of T3. With the shortage and Grossman's problems this added to the world shortage in production of T3.

Because of the volume of business that Medicina Mexico does we were able to see the shortage long before it occurred. We consequently jumped into high gear and started to purchase large quantities worldwide for our current customers.

What we never expected was the large amount of orders that we were receiving on a daily bases from new customers.

In month of February of 2015, we took in over 200,000 orders and everyone wanted it delivered yesterday. We had customers that were offering everything from sex to large sums of money for fast deliveries.

Every month thereafter the orders doubled. If any of you have ever been to any of our pharmacies you know we are open 24/7 with a full staff and we are always busy 24 hours a day.

I was forced to make some tough decisions as this was causing major problems with our pharmacies in receiving their daily meds because of the online services. We simply did not have the staff to handle these problems. On top of that, we had a lot of customers for the online services that were sending us 2-5 emails a day. Our email’s jumped from 5000 emails a day to over 100,000 emails per day.

Then we started receiving over 20,000 telephone calls per day worldwide. One nut from Russia called us 250 times in one day to inquire on his order of one bottle of T3.

Needless to say we were behind in shipping, emails and phone calls. I ordered the hiring of new employees and it took us some time to bring the new employees up to speed. In last week of May we were able to catch up on the shipping.

Anytime you hire new employees that are untrained and needed in an emergency there will be mistakes. We had one employee who shipped T4 to customers who were to receive T3.

Upon notification by our customers of this error, we of course issued new orders to replace the T4 at our expense.

We have a very limited staff that speaks English to answer our English lines. Not everyone in Mexico can speak English and in fact, most do not. With emails, we have programs that weed out the spam and pass on the messages to Cesar and his staff. Our Spanish employees are able with google translate to answer emails in English. All emails are answered within 24 hours.

We have a very good supply of T3. However, as of this date, we are now taking in over 1, 500,000 orders for cytomel per month. This has resulted in a current 2 week delay from the time the order is taken to the time it is shipped.

For everyone’s information Cytomel was first made by Pfizer who is the trademark holder. The active substance is Liotironina in Spanish. This is also known as T3.

For the ones here that think there is a difference between Cytomel and Tiromel for your information, both contain the same exact active substance except for the excipient. We have been selling 5 different generics of T3 and they are all exactly the same except for the excipient. There is only one type of T3 and there is a MAJOR difference between T3 and T4 as most of our T3 customers are unable to take T4.

Because I oversee a staff of over 7000 employees I lack the requisite time to be here on a regular basis However, if you need to contact me then please send an email to [email protected].

Enrique Suarez
Vicepresidente

What a load of horse ***t.

I checked how many visitors your website gets here: http://www.compete.com

and it's get so little that it's not even recorded. The same goes for this forum.

I'd say meds.com.mx probably gets around 1000 visitors a month and that' s me being kind.

You had an opportunity to say some of your figures were a mistake but you've decided to not only continue with the lie, but add more on top.

'We had customers that were offering everything from sex to large sums of money for fast deliveries' :lol:

'Then we started receiving over 20,000 telephone calls per day worldwide' - Not even Amazon.com (that's visited by 119 million people a month) get's that many phonecalls a day

'Our email’s jumped from 5000 emails a day to over 100,000 emails per day.' - Again, a company the size of Amazon would only get something close to 100,000 emails a day.

I hope people don't fall for your bull****, I'd hate to see fellow members waste anymore money on your site.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
ravster02 said:
What a load of horse s***.

and it's get so little that it's not even recorded. The same goes for this forum.

I'd say meds.com.mx probably gets around 1000 visitors a month and that' s me being kind.

You had an opportunity to say some of your figures were a mistake but you've decided to not only continue with the lie, but add more on top.

'We had customers that were offering everything from sex to large sums of money for fast deliveries' :lol:

'Then we started receiving over 20,000 telephone calls per day worldwide' - Not even Amazon.com (that's visited by 119 million people a month) get's that many phonecalls a day

'Our email’s jumped from 5000 emails a day to over 100,000 emails per day.' - Again, a company the size of Amazon would only get something close to 100,000 emails a day.

The tragic thing is that a few people here are dumb enough to fall for your bull****.

And your done. Does not matter how wrong(allegedly) that person is, it gives you no right to treat someone like that and call people here dumb. That goes for your other screen name "cantstoppeating". You people using two screen names because you need another name so you can act like a bad ****, your time is very limited here. Pick one screen name, stick to it, act with respect, or be banned.

Chickibum

Sorry if this is a redundant question (Oh and I'm new here, hey everyone :) ), can anyone tell me where I can order Cytomel or Cynomel, that will safely make it through Canadian customs? Is this possible anymore?

I was prescribed T3 last week but it's pricey (along with my other prescriptions I'm looking at almost $400 a month) so I was hoping for a cheaper alternative.

There are some steroid etailers in Canada which carry it, but I'm not sure I trust them and it's hard to find legit reviews.

ilovethesea

Chickibum said:
Sorry if this is a redundant question (Oh and I'm new here, hey everyone :) ), can anyone tell me where I can order Cytomel or Cynomel, that will safely make it through Canadian customs? Is this possible anymore?

I was prescribed T3 last week but it's pricey (along with my other prescriptions I'm looking at almost $400 a month) so I was hoping for a cheaper alternative.

There are some steroid etailers in Canada which carry it, but I'm not sure I trust them and it's hard to find legit reviews.

It might but you're not really "allowed". I had the 1st couple orders go through, after that they got sent back to Mexico and I got a 5 page letter from customs :(

It might be easier if you get it sent to a friend in the US and then have them send it to you. Or some people get a US PO box and drive across the border.

I am in the same boat... it's a terrible situation.

ilovethesea

ravster02 said:
Medicina said:

Enrique Suarez
Vicepresidente

What a load of horse s***.

I hope people don't fall for your bull****, I'd hate to see fellow members waste anymore money on your site.

I think I said this earlier in the thread but it's possible that he is telling the truth, because it's not just that one website Meds. com.mx. There are tons of small pharmacies eg. Baja Medicina that use the exact same site design. So probably people around the world are ordering from different sites under the one Medicina Mexico umbrella.

Where he is wrong is in the statement that all T3 is the same. That is 100% not true. Anyone who has ever taken more than 1 brand can tell you that some are much weaker than others. Grossman was the gold standard because it was very strong - the potency matched what it said on the label. Pfizer is what we can get here in Canada and I can vouch for the fact that it sucks. I doubt it's even 50% as strong.

Ray Peat has talked about this problem before, i.e. that some T3 is completely inactive.

Instead of giving us so many numbers, I wish Enrique would give us some more information about his T3 formulation and just how close it is to Grossman's. I am hesitant to bother ordering it until I know how strong it is... if it's similar to Tiromel I might as well just get that direct from the European supplier who does not put "pharmacy" all over the packages to attract the attention of customs, as the Mexican pharmacies do.

Chickibum

Thanks ilovethesea, it's a really crappy situation to be in. I do have a friend in the US I can have it shipped to, but I feel bad bugging them to do it. I'm also worried about ordering from somewhere that isn't legit. I found a place that seems to get through customs and was recommend by people in my thyroid group, but they are out of stock right now. Can you pm me your European source?

Mike1234

WOW

So I am about to run out of my supply of Cynomel and am not sure what to do next. Tiromel seems to be our best option at this point? I'm looking into ordering some online and see how it goes...Has anyone used Tiromel extensively?

ilovethesea

I sent you a pm Chickibum. Can you send me the source your thyroid group recommended? Yes it definitely sucks. I think people in Europe are in the same boat... have to get very "creative" with getting this stuff into the country.

Mike, I think most people are using Tiromel or Triyotex now. Or some have switched to NDT instead of T3 alone. I am still waiting on my Tiromel orders so no idea how well it works.

Meds .com.mx is still showing a photo of Grossman Cytomel. But they removed the message at the top about the T3 shortage and the order backlog. I don't understand why they don't update the Cytomel page with their new replacement product...

Mike1234

ilovethesea said:
Mike, I think most people are using Tiromel or Triyotex now. Or some have switched to NDT instead of T3 alone. I am still waiting on my Tiromel orders so no idea how well it works.

Meds .com.mx is still showing a photo of Grossman Cytomel. But they removed the message at the top about the T3 shortage and the order backlog. I don't understand why they don't update the Cytomel page with their new replacement product...

Ok, As soon as my Tiromel comes I'll share my experiences. With regards to Meds.com.mx, that is absolutely disgusting business practice if they are indeed not shipping real Cynomel....Not like thyroid is a trivial matter for people...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals