2 grains of thyroid temps still low

Sexypizza

It took 2 to 3 years before thyroid started raising my temperature properly. I remember trying different things for a long time until i found out I have gut bacteria issues, and then trying a series or anti-biotics and a daily carrot salad and then my pulse and temp started going up and I had to reduce my thyroid dose because it was feeling like too much and was giving me anxiety. I now take a fraction of what I used to take and it increases my pulse and temp more.

Sefton10

It took 2 to 3 years before thyroid started raising my temperature properly. I remember trying different things for a long time until i found out I have gut bacteria issues, and then trying a series or anti-biotics and a daily carrot salad and then my pulse and temp started going up and I had to reduce my thyroid dose because it was feeling like too much and was giving me anxiety. I now take a fraction of what I used to take and it increases my pulse and temp more.
It feels chicken and egg sometimes. Improve metabolism enough to fight infections or fight infections to improve metabolism.

Mohraya

Hi ! That's exactly what i thought ! I am struggling with h pylori and i am not responding to thyroid Meds

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals