All my hair loss ideas over the years summarized

mrchibbs

Would it help to do systemic approach for decalcification like elephantos alongside rob's mechanical approach?
Elephanto is heavy anecdotal no pics like rob's work and I cant decipher if any posters here had success with it.

I don't know, everybody has different takes on this and there is probably a lot of overlap. Different ideas but most of the time it's the same principle. A lot of people have liked Elephanto's stuff, I have different ideas, but I think clearly hair loss is not something that can be approached from either end alone (systemic and local).

OP
L

lampofred

How to reverse MPB?

The root cause is estrogen dominance and the resulting desensitization of the hypothalamus to estrogen due to prenatal and hereditary stress imprinting.

This imprinting causes the HPA axis to go haywire at puberty - when androgens and therefore estrogen are rising - and suppresses tissue response to thyroid.
Solution: Thyroid supplementation to block effects of pituitary hormones. Thyroid has been called "mitochondrial hair medicine" for a reason.

I think any male or female suffering from early MPB or PCOS respectively needs to realise they probably some form of tumefaction in their pituitary and treat themselves as such. White button mushrooms every other day or daily, chopped and boiled for 1.5 hrs would be a good safe treatment. More targeted and pharmaceutical approach would be to experiment with Cyproheptadine or Bromocriptine or Cabergoline for their pituatary shrinking affects and lowering of all the stress hormones. Also a cycle or 2 of Exemastane to lower estrogen.

What happens next is progressive calcification of the scalp. Scalp hair, like the soles of the feet, are an extremity and thus further away from the solar plexus which gets most of the blood supply in chronic stress. We know that a vitamin A deficiency causes cracked heels.
Solution: Vitamin K supplementation to remove calcification and Vitamin D and calcium supplementation to lower parathyroid hormone.

Interesting post, why white button mushrooms specifically (versus other mushrooms and even other foods in general)? And would high doses of vitamin D have a similar pituitary suppressing effect?

mrchibbs

Interesting post, why white button mushrooms specifically (versus other mushrooms and even other foods in general)? And would high doses of vitamin D have a similar pituitary suppressing effect?

Couple of pubmed studies highlighting how white button mushrooms are one of the most potent anti-aromatase foods out there.

Scenes

Update: tried adding thyroid (tyromix) to see if weight gain could be curbed but thyroid always makes my hair worse and it continued to do so. The high milk coffee butter works for hair but makes me fat, sucks.

I found Peat due to hair loss and fixed mine and have been posting long posts about it over the years but I realized it can all be distilled into two parts...

Hair loss is nothing but your body failing to regenerate damaged structures due to lack of energy/nutrients. So all you need to do is jumpstart regenerative processes which have been turned off for a long time and provide enough nutrients this time.

- 1200 mg caffeine (caffeine pills are easier when you're trying to get this much caffeine) daily will spark regenerative processes back on

- 1 gallon of whole milk daily will provide the nutrients needed to support these regenerative processes (or low fat milk combined with ghee, which probably has any chemicals ordinarily found in milk fat removed, but I think the milk fat is needed), since milk is specially designed for growth/regeneration

You are breaking down old structures and rebuilding new ones which is very energy intensive, so small amounts of caffeine and milk won't cut it, large amounts are needed, but I think in principle good stimulation and nutrition is all it takes. Obviously those amounts are worked up to slowly. It's similar to beginner bodybuilders doing GOMAD.

Disclaimer: this is not medical advice. I am not recommending anyone do anything; your health/hair is completely in your hands.
How did you take in that much caffiene? Did you cut it off at a certain time or are you doing this until bed time? Also did you feel wired all day and how did you deal with that?

Thanks in advance. I’d like to try this approach because I’m having difficulties lately with the same thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals