Anyone know how to cleanse the spike out?

Richiebogie

Some have seen the artificial clots build in the presence of EMF. Maybe going to a secluded mountain shielded from mobile cell towers would help…?

Alternatively sleeping on a waterbed and being surrounded by filled aquarium tanks to absorb the microwave energy emitted from wireless devices and 5g towers. If you have people living above you then you may need to line your ceiling with filled hot water bottles or lead sheeting!

Others have mentioned fibrinogen. Perhaps consuming raw pineapple would help break up the clots since the fresh pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain. You can also buy this as a supplement.

The microbiologists from Seville at La Quinta Columna (the fifth column) are baffled by what they see. The title of this video is not very encouraging so try to ignore that! I think it was the blood of an 81 year old woman who had taken 4 doses of Moderna!

View: https://rumble.com/v3tq4t4-the-vaccinated-are-irreversible-mutated..html

5LGreenback

What I've come to learn, the spike protein story is a false counter narrative. I've never been show this spike protein (just a genetic sequence that we are told represents a spike protein), despite the claims that billions of people are making billions spike proteins. What's likely going on is more sinister unfortunately.

This doctor has some scary findings (like many others) but she also claims to have found certain protocols to help.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Some have seen the artificial clots build in the presence of EMF. Maybe going to a secluded mountain shielded from mobile cell towers would help…?

Alternatively sleeping on a waterbed and being surrounded by filled aquarium tanks to absorb the microwave energy emitted from wireless devices and 5g towers. If you have people living above you then you may need to line your ceiling with filled hot water bottles or lead sheeting!

Others have mentioned fibrinogen. Perhaps consuming raw pineapple would help break up the clots since the fresh pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain. You can also buy this as a supplement.

The microbiologists from Seville at La Quinta Columna (the fifth column) are baffled by what they see. The title of this video is not very encouraging so try to ignore that! I think it was the blood of an 81 year old woman who had taken 4 doses of Moderna!

View: https://rumble.com/v3tq4t4-the-vaccinated-are-irreversible-mutated..html

Thanks I have seen those kinds of videos...
Do you know the mccollough protocol.
Btw its not for me, but family. I'm unvax....

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
What I've come to learn, the spike protein story is a false counter narrative. I've never been show this spike protein (just a genetic sequence that we are told represents a spike protein), despite the claims that billions of people are making billions spike proteins. What's likely going on is more sinister unfortunately.

This doctor has some scary findings (like many others) but she also claims to have found certain protocols to help.

Thanks, I will check it out.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Flush Niacin aka Nicotinic Acid fixes vaccine damage.

Pablo Cruise

According to Dr Peter McCullough nattokinase and Curcumin if I remember correctly.
Yale Epidemiologist Dr Harvey Risch:
Zinc, NAC, vit C & D, and Quercetin. Some variations to this but Zinc & Quercetin key supplements.

5LGreenback

"Come to learn"? You are in a minority especially with some experts. Try Peter McCullough website and tell me your thoughts after reading his studies.
I followed McCullough throughout the pandemic (and was a fan of him/ his work), Unfortunately I'm not sure I can trust him anymore.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
"Come to learn"? You are in a minority especially with some experts. Try Peter McCullough website and tell me your thoughts after reading his studies.
Thanks, I will do that.
I know the hero, Peter mccullough 🤗

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
According to Dr Peter McCullough nattokinase and Curcumin if I remember correctly.
Yale Epidemiologist Dr Harvey Risch:
Zinc, NAC, vit C & D, and Quercetin. Some variations to this but Zinc & Quercetin key supplements.
I think they made a protocol.

Richiebogie

Just summarising, Dr Ana Mihalcea has looked at patents as well as the blood of living and dead vaxxed people and found that the polymer “clots” growing in the bloodstream cannot be dissolved in regular acids and alkalines.

However the hydrogels can be dissolved in the chelation agent EDTA.

She also recommends malic acid from apples and ascorbic acid.

The nano-robots are designed to jump ship and have been found in the unvaccinated.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Just summarising, Dr Ana Mihalcea has looked at patents as well as the blood of living and dead vaxxed people and found that the polymer “clots” growing in the bloodstream cannot be dissolved in regular acids and alkalines.

However the hydrogels can be dissolved in the chelation agent EDTA.

She also recommends malic acid from apples and ascorbic acid.

The nano-robots are designed to jump ship and have been found in the unvaccinated.
Yeah, I heard the video yesterday, quite scary...

5LGreenback

What has made you surspecious about mccullough ?
It would be too long of a derail to get into, but to make a long story short I believe McCullough and most of the "counter narrative" doctors fall into the controlled opposition category and part of the new narrative gate keepers. This movement has intentionally and successfully propped up McCullough as the leader.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U2VTe6RZAeEq/

Unfortunately McCullough seems uninterested in truly looking into how fraudulent virology truly is and is pushing forward the "gain of fiction" scare mongering, "spike protein "and contagious virus variants nonsense amongst other things. Many smart scientists and doctors have offered to debate McCullough (and others in his clique) and they all get together and censor and marginalize these virology questioning doctors (the very same thing they claimed to be victims of themselves)

Dr. Ryan Cole (another new narrative gatekeeper) was on the Highwire one or two years back, trying to claim that the self assembling nanotech found in covid vials around the world were simply just "amateurs mis-diagnosing what was just salt crystals". That shook my trust in the HIghwire, and lead me to dig deeper and eventually realize the deception runs much deeper than even most "awake" people believe.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gpP61beD1sgA/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals