Anyone know how to cleanse the spike out?

Richiebogie

Unfortunately McCullough seems uninterested in truly looking into how fraudulent virology truly is and is pushing forward the "gain of fiction" scare mongering, "spike protein "and contagious virus variants nonsense amongst other things. Many smart scientists and doctors have offered to debate McCullough (and others in his clique) and they all get together and censor and marginalize these virology questioning doctors (the very same thing they claimed to be victims of themselves)

Great videos @5LGreenback!

If the heroic Dr McCullough cannot honestly discuss the concerns scientists have with virology then how can we trust his therapies?

Perhaps Dr Mihalcea’s EDTA and malic acid / apple therapy are the best ideas!

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
It would be too long of a derail to get into, but to make a long story short I believe McCullough and most of the "counter narrative" doctors fall into the controlled opposition category and part of the new narrative gate keepers. This movement has intentionally and successfully propped up McCullough as the leader.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U2VTe6RZAeEq/

Unfortunately McCullough seems uninterested in truly looking into how fraudulent virology truly is and is pushing forward the "gain of fiction" scare mongering, "spike protein "and contagious virus variants nonsense amongst other things. Many smart scientists and doctors have offered to debate McCullough (and others in his clique) and they all get together and censor and marginalize these virology questioning doctors (the very same thing they claimed to be victims of themselves)

Dr. Ryan Cole (another new narrative gatekeeper) was on the Highwire one or two years back, trying to claim that the self assembling nanotech found in covid vials around the world were simply just "amateurs mis-diagnosing what was just salt crystals". That shook my trust in the HIghwire, and lead me to dig deeper and eventually realize the deception runs much deeper than even most "awake" people believe.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gpP61beD1sgA/

Thanks, that is really a confusing world we live in and through.
Okay, then my question should be: whatever is in the "vacc", how do we get rid of it?, or is the daily general cleansing of our bodies the main goal here? I assume that the vaxx´t people have more to do on that front than others..

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Great videos @5LGreenback!

If the heroic Dr McCullough cannot honestly discuss the concerns scientists have with virology then how can we trust his therapies?

Perhaps Dr Mihalcea’s EDTA and malic acid / apple therapy are the best ideas!
I would love to hear your therapy view.....Greenback

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
It would be too long of a derail to get into, but to make a long story short I believe McCullough and most of the "counter narrative" doctors fall into the controlled opposition category and part of the new narrative gate keepers. This movement has intentionally and successfully propped up McCullough as the leader.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U2VTe6RZAeEq/

Dr. Ryan Cole (another new narrative gatekeeper) was on the Highwire one or two years back, trying to claim that the self assembling nanotech found in covid vials around the world were simply just "amateurs mis-diagnosing what was just salt crystals". That shook my trust in the HIghwire, and lead me to dig deeper and eventually realize the deception runs much deeper than even most "awake" people believe.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gpP61beD1sgA/

Sorry, you already linked to a protocol...

5LGreenback

Sorry, you already linked to a protocol...
Yes the above protocol perhaps, I wish there was more info out there to help on this hopefully more comes out.

I believe limiting exposure to EMF as much as possible and getting out in nature and grounding ourselves (could be as simple as bare feet in the dirt/ grass) could be helpful as well.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Yes the above protocol perhaps, I wish there was more info out there to help on this hopefully more comes out.

I believe limiting exposure to EMF as much as possible and getting out in nature and grounding ourselves (could be as simple as bare feet in the dirt/ grass) could be helpful as well.
Great, thanks

Richiebogie

Malic acid is highest in plums, apricots, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, then apples and grapes.

Dried apricots, prunes and sultanas are particularly high!

I wonder what doses Dr Mihalcea recommends for dissolving the nanobots and the microplastics they assemble in our bloodstreams…?

AEF73FC9-D3CD-4F90-81EE-CDCA2ADAC369.png

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Malic acid is highest in plums, apricots, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, then apples and grapes.

Dried apricots, prunes and sultanas are particularly high!

I wonder what doses Dr Mihalcea recommends for dissolving the nanobots and the microplastics they assemble in our bloodstreams…?

View attachment 62386
The Malic acid has specific benefits?

Richiebogie

Hi @Morten

Near the end of her interview with Dr Trozzi posted by 5LGreenback in post #4 above, Dr Mihalcea shares a screenshot from a Moderna patent on lipid nanoparticles.

This explains how to inhibit the formation of nanoparticles in vitro and potentially in vivo.

Dr Mihalcea has highlighted EDTA and malic acid as two useful chelators, however the patent mentions several other food-based chelators like citric acid, phosphoric acid and tartaric acid.

I’m not sure why malic acid appealed to Dr Mihalcea, but I have attempted to email her with a few questions.

FCC6FA15-A274-418A-B2A8-F4D0B0FF71EA.png

I have asked her if she knows whether cherry juice will dissolve the plastic blood clots found in many corpses who have died since late 2020.

Organic acids of sour cherry juice are represented mainly by L-malic acid (1.2-2.7 g/100 ml).

Prune juice acidity is 1,5 – 2,5% w/w as malic acid.

Maybe we would need to consume quite a lot of these malic acid sources to dissolve the clots and the nanobots, but if it becomes habitual it should all add up over time!

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Hi @Morten

Near the end of her interview with Dr Trozzi posted by 5LGreenback in post #4 above, Dr Mihalcea shares a screenshot from a Moderna patent on lipid nanoparticles.

This explains how to inhibit the formation of nanoparticles in vitro and potentially in vivo.

Dr Mihalcea has highlighted EDTA and malic acid as two useful chelators, however the patent mentions several other food-based chelators like citric acid, phosphoric acid and tartaric acid.

I’m not sure why malic acid appealed to Dr Mihalcea, but I have attempted to email her with a few questions.

View attachment 62396

I have asked her if she knows whether cherry juice will dissolve the plastic blood clots found in many corpses who have died since late 2020.

Organic acids of sour cherry juice are represented mainly by L-malic acid (1.2-2.7 g/100 ml).

Prune juice acidity is 1,5 – 2,5% w/w as malic acid.

Maybe we would need to consume quite a lot of these malic acid sources to dissolve the clots and the nanobots, but if it becomes habitual it should all add up over time!
Thanks Ritchie.

Cuold apple cider vinegar be useful do you think?
Considering apple contains malic as well.

Richiebogie

Thanks Ritchie.

Cuold apple cider vinegar be useful do you think?
Considering apple contains malic as well.

Possibly. It is also high in acetic acid which may help though EthyleneDiamineTetraAcetic acid (EDTA) is Dr Mihalcea’s preferred form.

I have asked Dr Ana if someone can compare the effects on the rubbery clots with:

Pomegranate juice with its citric acid
Cherry juice with its malic acid
Apple cider vinegar with its acetic acid
Fresh pineapple juice with its bromelain enzyme.

Hopefully each of these dissolves the clots.

Pineapple juice would be preferable though they are all somewhat abrasive!

I will let you know if I get a reply!

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Thanks Ritchie .

Will be awsome to get your reply.

EDTA is what chelate the metal toxins out, right?

Richiebogie

Thanks Ritchie .

Will be awsome to get your reply.

EDTA is what chelate the metal toxins out, right?
Yes, that is correct.

Dr Ana said that a lot of the toxic metals that shouldn’t be in our bodies are used to grow the nanobots and the plastic clots.

Therefore it’s a good idea to chelate them out!

Here is a screenshot from that same interview from post #4 showing the effectiveness of EDTA to chelate various metals:

7D5B2287-18ED-49E7-B9DF-F43E075A85FE.png

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Yes, that is correct.

Dr Ana said that a lot of the toxic metals that shouldn’t be in our bodies are used to grow the nanobots and the plastic clots.

Therefore it’s a good idea to chelate them out!

Here is a screenshot from that same interview from post #4 showing the effectiveness of EDTA to chelate various metals:

View attachment 62399
how do you read this? Is the scales not just showing the level of toxicity?

Richiebogie

how do you read this? Is the scales not just showing the level of toxicity?

I think this is the urine analysis of a patient of Dr Ana’s after EDTA chelation.

It appears to have prompted excess heavy metals to appear in the patient’s urine.

Barium, Gadolinium, Platinum, Thorium and Uranium just make it into the pink zone which is about 14 times greater than considered normal.

Aluminium and Lead are off the charts, with the patient’s Lead being 20 times the normal upper limit and his Aluminium being 88 times greater than the normal upper limit!

Dr Ana suggested that Aluminium is essential for growing young nanobots, so our satanic overlords may have assisted these tiny operators by providing sufficient Aluminium via atmospheric enhancement!

In another video Dr Ana says she is only recently seeing Uranium and Tungsten appearing from chelation. Presumably these have been added to disable us, perhaps by making us more susceptible to the 5G and other microwave energy weapons.

Last edited:
OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
I think this is the urine analysis of a patient of Dr Ana’s after EDTA chelation.

It appears to have prompted excess heavy metals to appear in the patient’s urine.

Barium, Gadolinium, Platinum, Thorium and Uranium just make it into the pink zone which is about 14 times greater than considered normal.

Aluminium and Lead are off the charts, with the patient’s Lead being 20 times the normal upper limit and his Aluminium being 88 times greater than the normal upper limit!

Dr Ana suggested that Aluminium is essential for growing young nanobots, so our satanic overlords may have assisted these tiny operators by providing sufficient Aluminium via atmospheric enhancement!

In another video Dr Ana says she is only recently seeing Uranium and Tungsten appearing from chelation. Presumably these have been added to disable us, perhaps by making us more susceptible to the 5G and other microwave energy weapons.
It appear that we have to detox from now on, and infinitily. I think it will only be more toxic in the future, both physicly and mentally.
I really appreciate your posts 👍

Richiebogie

Thanks @Morten.

Yes things look pretty dire, so daily countermeasures may be wise!

I found this on pubmed. Note that eating a few prunes before bed is not quite the same as injecting a quarter of a killer dose of pure malic acid into the abdomen, but it might be a case of tortoise vs hare!

Actually despite their vitamin A content, dried apricots appear to be a good source of both malic and citric acids…!

Why not double your chelation pathways / exit routes?

Comparative effects of several chelating agents on the toxicity, distribution and excretion of aluminium​

J L Domingo et al. Hum Toxicol. 1988 May.

Abstract​

The relative efficacy of citric, malic, malonic, oxalic and succinic acids, and deferoxamine mesylate (DFOA) on the toxicity, distribution and excretion in mice exposed to aluminum were compared. Chelating agents were administered intraperitoneally at a dose equal to one-fourth of their respective LD50. To determine the effect of the various chelators on the toxicity of aluminum, various doses of aluminum nitrate (938-3188 mg/kg) were administered intraperitoneally, followed by one of the chelators. Survival was recorded at the end of 14 days. Malic and succinic acids were the most effective. Malic acid and DFOA were the most effective in increasing the urinary excretion of aluminum. Citric acid was the most effective in increasing the faecal excretion of aluminum. Malonic, oxalic and succinic acids had no overall beneficial effects. Citric acid would appear to be the most effective agent of those tested in the prevention of acute aluminium intoxication. However, before the use of these compounds in human aluminium intoxication is possible, further investigations including the effects of these chelators after chronic aluminium intoxication are required.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals