Bones Melted Away Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltGirl

I have to admit I have a hard time believing this. I have taken quite a few grams long term and not experienced anything like this. In fact, Vitamin C is associated with lower bone loss in studies.

I have however experienced that edema and muscles being less defined(probably not as swollen) which did result in some changes(even facial). In my case the facial changes were for the better if anything.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Could I see before/afters too? I was just about to try supplementing with it and then I saw this thread lol

Supplementing is fine. I supplement 1 g for 2 years and it brought positive changes to my face. Just be careful with megadosing Acid.

Ras

No my jaw literally melted away. Other people commented on it, that's how I noticed it in the first place after the illness. When I touch the place where my jaw used to be, there's just fat or loose skin now. Like my ramus was much sharper too and now it's gone and rounded. My cheekbones are completely gone too. It's very weird, yet for some reason my hair seems darker and the density is better.

Sigh...

Literally melted? Literally? Like the wax of a burning candle? I will pay you one thousand US dollars if you can prove that this is true.

InChristAlone

:rollingred:coffee:coffee:hairpull

FredSonoma

Just out of curiosity I'd be interested in getting before / after pictures PMed to me haha

encerent

I've taken mega doses of vitamin c (5-8 grams/day) for weeks and have not seen any bone reduction in my face or otherwise.

Richiebogie

Linus Pauling recommended up to 6g of vitamin C and 6g of lysine each day to reverse arterial plaque buildup.

Apparently he found high blood cholesterol problems are related to deficiency of vitamin c and lipoprotein a = Lp(a) is deposited in arteries due to an affinity for the small amounts of lysine in the arterial walls.

Pauling recommended taking both to prevent and reverse CardioVascular Disease.

PaulingTherapy.com - Reversing Heart Disease w/o Drugs is Possible

2 litres of OJ has about 1g of vitamin C, so raw vegans eating mostly fresh fruit and leafy greens would probably get about 6g of vitamin C per day (accompanied by potassium, calcium, magnesium etc).

This is probably the limit of any natural ancestor type dietary dose.

[I believe Peat explains that avoiding PUFA will also reduce the Lp(a) in your blood]

Last edited:

Travis

...but I lost half of my jaw. My bones LITERALLY melted away and I don't have a jaw anymore.
He is in a puddle on the floor! A shapeless mass!

I he just trying to disparage Vitamin C? He must be a crooked cardiologist. If people only knew what caused heart disease he would be out of business.

TubZy

You probably have a genetic issue with calcium or just crappy bone genetics in general like your threads on other forums which you seem to have a lot of issues with:

Hair Loss Help Forums - Toothpaste isn't working for me

Hair Loss Help Forums - Toothpaste to repair teeth

I highly doubt Vit C (AA) will melt your face

"User: TyreZe"

"It's me again with a question.

Well, I have since years problems to get rid of yellow teeth.
I tryed pretty much any toothpaste but they don't want to get white.

However, I have also genetically very weak teeth.
They are weak, hence my father had to replace his whole teeth at the age of 50...

So, which toothpaste could you guys preffer me?

I want at least white teeth and something which actually protects my teeth.

There are so many products out there, and any product is promising something,
so I thought am gonna ask you guys this question too."

Seems like you have other problems with your face too:

Hair Loss Help Forums - Question about face colour

Last edited:
upload_2016-10-21_7-38-39.png

:p

X3CyO

Sounds like vitamin c just caused a deficiency in another area.. especially if you've had underlying problems for a while.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
My bones feel thinner today... any other reasons other than Vit C why this may happen?

Travis

Yeah? Well, Eben Byers' jaw fell of after taking too much Radithor®!

No joke.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
Old topic: Bones Melted Away Because Of Ascorbic Acid

So I'm not sure anymore about Vitamin C megadose being the reason for my bone loss, hence I created a new topic.

I'm taking currently:

Vitamim D (5,000 IU)
Vitamin E (400 IU)
Magnesium (200 IU)
Cod Liver Oil (2,200 mg)
Taurine (1 g)
Zinc (30 mg)

18 hrs. Intermittent Fasting

1 tbsp. of: honey, coconut oil and olive oil before bed.

I workout every 2nd day (Calisthenics with explosive movements) and I eat 3000 kcal on training-days, 2600 kcal off training-days.

Where do I do wrong or what does make my bones melt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals