Corbett Report On Bill Jeffrey Epstein Gates

Drareg

I’m not sure about Corbett’s overall angle but these 2 mini documentaries are quite good at highlighting how pathologically delusional Bill Gates is. There will be more coming apparently.
He really is a tyrant , his persona from his youth highlights this clearer than his PR projected and protected image nowadays, he still can’t hide it now.
Resist this animal anyway you can, from an average Joe’s point of view gates running the health world is worrying enough but from a peaty perspective it’s horrifying.

In saying that he has about 10-15 years before Alzheimer’s kicks in or some other disease, his mother died of cancer, father had Alzheimer’s ,both his parents were relatively wealthy so epigenetically bill hasn’t changed much.
He’s also following mainstream medicine and probably on meds so he’s digging his own grave, incidentally more women get Alzheimer’s and it’s likely from progesterone dropping and unopposed estrogen starting the stress cycle ,so his fathers hormone profile in the peaty sense could be speculated upon and accordingly we could speculate on bills hormone profile currently, he’s at the age where Alzheimer’s subtly begins,he’s also behaving a touch like a psychopath.

His wife is predominately high cortisol IMO and is definitely on meds, her illness will be along those lines. Her latest pledge video shows her persona quite well, the primal posturing coming through ,her chin up indicating excessive hubris/narcissism and riddled with anxiety.

Bill Gates was friends with Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker and wants to vaccinate your kids and save the world , yeah Bill sure you do, mainstream journalists ,politicians and his foundation employees can’t see this logic? Don’t let up on this point when people try defend him, they are bowing to the guy to keep getting paid, it’s the gutter crawlers and the blackmailed , seriously.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

A little insight into his personality

6:20-7:20

He’s a psycho, more clips like this edited down to where he is behaving like a teenager on the verge of a school shooting would be ideal to spread into pop culture along with continuing references to his connections to Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker.

A title along these lines-
"This is bill, bill wants to help you and your children with your health".

Regina

I’m not sure about Corbett’s overall angle but these 2 mini documentaries are quite good at highlighting how pathologically delusional Bill Gates is. There will be more coming apparently.
He really is a tyrant , his persona from his youth highlights this clearer than his PR projected and protected image nowadays, he still can’t hide it now.
Resist this animal anyway you can, from an average Joe’s point of view gates running the health world is worrying enough but from a peaty perspective it’s horrifying.

In saying that he has about 10-15 years before Alzheimer’s kicks in or some other disease, his mother died of cancer, father had Alzheimer’s ,both his parents were relatively wealthy so epigenetically bill hasn’t changed much.
He’s also following mainstream medicine and probably on meds so he’s digging his own grave, incidentally more women get Alzheimer’s and it’s likely from progesterone dropping and unopposed estrogen starting the stress cycle ,so his fathers hormone profile in the peaty sense could be speculated upon and accordingly we could speculate on bills hormone profile currently, he’s at the age where Alzheimer’s subtly begins,he’s also behaving a touch like a psychopath.

His wife is predominately high cortisol IMO and is definitely on meds, her illness will be along those lines. Her latest pledge video shows her persona quite well, the primal posturing coming through ,her chin up indicating excessive hubris/narcissism and riddled with anxiety.

Bill Gates was friends with Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker and wants to vaccinate your kids and save the world , yeah Bill sure you do, mainstream journalists ,politicians and his foundation employees can’t see this logic? Don’t let up on this point when people try defend him, they are bowing to the guy to keep getting paid, it’s the gutter crawlers and the blackmailed , seriously.

I was wondering if maybe he funded the whole Epstein thing from the start as a multi-year collection of blackmail fodder. People say no one knows where Epstein made all his money. He may have helped scheme set ups for everyone he wanted to have over a barrel.

LeeLemonoil

A little insight into his personality

6:20-7:20

Thanks, 6:20-7:20.
I pity the guy for his poor health and feeble body. If his parents really were some elitist racist or eugenicists, how miserable his life must have been

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I was wondering if maybe he funded the whole Epstein thing from the start as a multi-year collection of blackmail fodder. People say no one knows where Epstein made all his money. He may have helped scheme set ups for everyone he wanted to have over a barrel.

It was a broad operation ,it seems all intelligence operations were using Epstein and others like Epstein throughout recent history.
His funding came from many places I’m sure, it’s incredible to think we live in a world were people have no issue with gates and his links to Epstein, he supposedly has links to Epstein since the last 90’s, I haven’t seen anything to confirm that yet. Epstein was a bone thrown to the public, the carcass is much bigger.

The question is if Barr the attorney general does anything with prosecuting people , I mean Barr’s father is supposed to have hired epstein and wrote books about sex slaves, it doesn’t bode well.

boris

He’s a psycho, more clips like this edited down to where he is behaving like a teenager on the verge of a school shooting would be ideal to spread into pop culture along with continuing references to his connections to Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker.

A title along these lines-
"This is bill, bill wants to help you and your children with your health".

That would be great :D. Anyone know where to find the CBS news profile about him that the footage is from?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

That would be great :D. Anyone know where to find the CBS news profile about him that the footage is from?

I don’t know to be honest, I hate being that guy who says we should do this/that but actually does nothing because of time, but......

It would be great to get a tiktok going for the attention span of today.

Remember that kings of Leon video where they edited the lead singers voice to make it sound like it was a terrible gig?
Bill gates voice is ripe for a video like this ,it’s squeaky and creepy, the phonetic of his voice is awful like when he says vaccine ,this is a hormonal problem not just an accent.

Regina

I don’t know to be honest, I hate being that guy who says we should do this/that but actually does nothing because of time, but......

It would be great to get a tiktok going for the attention span of today.

Remember that kings of Leon video where they edited the lead singers voice to make it sound like it was a terrible gig?
Bill gates voice is ripe for a video like this ,it’s squeaky and creepy, the phonetic of his voice is awful like when he says vaccine ,this is a hormonal problem not just an accent.

hahahahaha. That's great.
These guys could also do it.

yerrag

Bill Gates would be the best NBA commissioner. He'll merge with the Chinese Basketball Association and call it the WBA. And he'll be selling vaccines to improve shooting accuracy. That's how he is. Business. He has to be the best in whatever.

Which is why he went into vaccines. He saw the scam of big pharma and the even bigger scam of vaccines. With vaccines, you can put anything worthless in it and make an entire generation autistic, and still keep on making vaccines. You can run circles over present and future victims with pied pipers aplenty doing your bidding. By 2032, half of the children vaccinated will become autistic, and people like us will keep beetching on forums, we'll just be as neutered as can be and we can't do anything about it. He has control of the "system."

His mission in life has always been to not just have us by the balls, but to have "the" ball. The big ball - Earth - is his playground. Classic reptilian.

Vaxxed:

boris

OMG :shock:, that evil grin when the reporter says "the economy is not going to be anything like it was, it's going to take a long time to recover". The guy is like a caricature :lol:.

AE1Ifzs.jpg

He really has a hard time hiding his excitement.

at 5:17 minutes [facebook video can't be embedded]

Last edited:

Dutchie

People say no one knows where Epstein made all his money. He may have helped scheme set ups for everyone he wanted to have over a barrel.

According to some sources, Epstein wasn't trafficking kids just for sex. He apparently was also involved in the production of Adrenochrome, which could've made him quite some money.
Especially when the news got out that Epstein had several surrogate mothers on his property, it makes me think that these babies were going to be used to produce Adrenochrome.:vomit:

Regina

According to some sources, Epstein wasn't trafficking kids just for sex. He apparently was also involved in the production of Adrenochrome, which could've made him quite some money.
Especially when the news got out that Epstein had several surrogate mothers on his property, it makes me think that these babies were going to be used to produce Adrenochrome.:vomit:
or just harvest their blood.
young blood
Don't you feel warm n fuzzy about this guy being in control of the data-mining of where all the kids are?
Palantir, The $20 Billion, Peter Thiel-Backed Big Data Giant, Is Providing Coronavirus Monitoring To The CDC

Dutchie

or just harvest their blood.
young blood
Don't you feel warm n fuzzy about this guy being in control of the data-mining of where all the kids are?
Palantir, The $20 Billion, Peter Thiel-Backed Big Data Giant, Is Providing Coronavirus Monitoring To The CDC

Yes,blood is being harvested for creating Adrenochrome. First the children are being tortured to raise the level of adrenaline in their blood and then it's harvested.

It is such a sad shame that people like this can get away with these horrible things. The majority of the population will call us crazy alu-hat conspirators and I really wonder if they just have a different way of thinking or that they just don't want to listen bc the truth is horrible and painful....people tend to close their eyes for what makes them uncomfortable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals