COVID Charts For Quebec, Canada (March-Oct.)

mrchibbs

Here are a few charts I made from available data for Quebec, Canada (where I live). I'm sharing them here just for people to get a perspective on what's going on in other countries. Quebec has clearly been the covid-19 ''hotspot'' in Canada.

These days the media discourse is as hysterical as ever, because we get around 1000 new cases daily, which is around what we were getting in the thick of it in the spring.

The difference is they're testing way more people, (30'000 daily as opposed to 5000 in the spring), and hospitalizations, deaths are way down, but if you would not know that by watching the daily news.

So, I made these charts to illustrate rates and relative numbers as opposed to cumulative or raw data which explains nothing and is misleading. The charts are in french but should be pretty self-explanatory. The data is from mid-march to mid-october.

General takeaway: Mandatory mask useless, deaths, infection are way down and vitamin D is probably the solution to reducing hospitalizations.

Data source (french): Données COVID-19 au Québec | INSPQ

Infection rate: (beginning and end of summer, mandatory mask on July 18)

covid1.png

Hospitalization rate (ICU)

covid2.png

Death rate (in terms of active ''cases'')

covid3.png

boris

This is great, thanks!

The discrepancy between the way that is being reported and what the actual numbers say should really create some doubt in people. And of course as always a clear correlation with winter season. I hope some more cult followers will realize that this is normal and don't fall for whatever narrative they will make up for the "second wave" or "third wave" aka peak flu season coming December to February.

Last edited:
OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

This is great, thanks!

The discrepancy between the way that is being reported and what the actual numbers say should really create some doubt in people. And of course as always a clear correlation with winter season. I hope some more cult followers will realize that this is normal and don't fall for whatever narrative they will make up for the "second wave" or "third wave" aka peak flu season coming December to February.

Thanks, glad it's interesting!

Yeah I'm really worried because according to these numbers there shouldn't be any hysteria, and instead Montreal (my hometown) is a red zone and people are not allowed to go anywhere but to work/school and back.

Moreover, there is a social push for people to get flu shots to prevent a ''twindemic'' of influenza and covid, but this is only going to make people sicker. I can't even find good data on mortality for influenza, cancer, heart disease. I'd like to be able to compare against mortality from previous years and filter out the effects of covid but the authorities where I live are not being very transparent.

I emailed Ray about the influenza flu shot and this is what he said:

The evidence is clear that flu vaccination damages the immune system, increasing the likelihood of getting a coronavirus infection the following year. The big campaign to vaccinate old people in 2019, especially in the US and Italy, probably contributed heavily to the 2020 deaths in convalescent homes. -RP

The charts I put together should be the first thing shown in the news, yet all we keep hearing is the daily cases with no context, while more and more data is being gathered showing the psychological distress being at an all time high. (Recent poll of 18-29 y.olds, 46% of them reporting significant depression symptoms, and we know from the literature how crucial companionship, social interactions, intimate touch etc. are to health)

To make matters worse, there is no acknowledgement of the 30+ studies on pubmed showing that vitamin D greatly reduces the severity of covid symptoms. It's very frustrating tbh

Last edited:

boris

Moreover, there is a social push for people to get flu shots to prevent a ''twindemic'' of influenza and covid

Didn't they hear? We have now completely eradicated influenza viruses after thousands of years! Just by staying home (except when we went grocery shopping, or to the bank, or to work....) or was it the masks?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/uritheflu/88676
CDC: COVID-19 Wiped Out the Flu Around the World This Year

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals