COVID induced diabetes

Peater

I've seen numerous references (Not scientific references, just people sharing their experiences) to COVID-induced diabetes.

I am starting this thread and keeping it short intentionally, as I am interested in what the posters here, think of this hypothesis.

I have nothing in particular to add - I'd just be repeating what most people here know, as we have posters with such varied experiences and schools of thought.

JohnHafterson

I don't believe there is a novel virus circulating just something that was previously not monitored they could hitch their wagons to.

Ray said similar in early 2020 interview.

I believe if we ran Covid rapid antigen tests 20 years ago on people as an experiment, there would be "positives" - lol

Feels like HIV grift. A large amount of NIH grant money has been allocated to "Sars-Cov-2" so all the Covid papers will naturally follow.

Research pigs lining up at the grant funding trough - oink oink....

Anytime I see something caused by "Covid" ( diabetes, blood pressure, amyloid, prolonged post-viral malaise/sequelae, etc ) I do a PubMed influenza search and more often than not similar things happen:

Screenshot 2024-02-09 8.45.25 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 8.44.55 AM.png

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals