Covid Vaccine - Why Not - In Laymans Terms

jaywills

Hi All,

I wondered if anyone could help me by outlining why not to get a vaccine, in laymen terms.

Specifically, why would one choose not to get the covid vaccine.

Ive listened to Peat, Haidut and follow Roddy on the subject but am struggling to form a narrative or response when asked why I am opposed to it.

What do you guys typically respond with.

Thank you!
J

David PS

vaccine.png

Perry Staltic

Experimental vaccine, potential for genomic modification with completely unknown consequences, risk of vaccine injury, 99.9% survival rate without vaccine, and that's even with the large number of doctors who don't know how to treat it and who in many instances actually make it worse with their treatments.

I think the better question is why would anyone choose to get it?

Samya

I work with a guy whose kids were having their mengitis jabs today, even he says there's no way anyone in his family is going near this vaccine, simply because its being rushed.

BrianF

My friend who is GP (general practitioner /doctor) has no intentions of taking it because its not been properly tested.

J

jb116

Why would you take a vaccine for a cold/flu virus? There has never been a vaccine for such things because they constantly mutate.
Why take a vaccine that is creating the very thing that could potentially lead you to getting sick in the first place? Why not then just skip the vaccine and hope to get ill to build back from it and get over it.

tankasnowgod

As others have said, it's experimental and the most rushed treatment in medical history. It's under "Emergency Use" approval, meaning there is zero liability for the drug companies that make it, and any doctor that injects. On top of this, it's new, untested type of vaccine technology, that being mRNA.

And this is all for what is, at worst, a common cold virus. COVID 19 isn't any more dangerous than other respiratory diseases that happen every year.

To put it in gambling terms, the risk is very high, the reward is very low. It's the worst gamble in the history of Vegas, Kino included.

There is nothing that the vaccine can offer that Vitamin D can't do better, safer, and cheaper.

Lizb

As others have said, it's experimental and the most rushed treatment in medical history. It's under "Emergency Use" approval, meaning there is zero liability for the drug companies that make it, and any doctor that injects. On top of this, it's new, untested type of vaccine technology, that being mRNA.

And this is all for what is, at worst, a common cold virus. COVID 19 isn't any more dangerous than other respiratory diseases that happen every year.

To put it in gambling terms, the risk is very high, the reward is very low. It's the worst gamble in the history of Vegas, Kino included.

There is nothing that the vaccine can offer that Vitamin D can't do better, safer, and cheaper.
...and if you had a lung condition, would you vary your view? I have a difficult decision ahead. In the UK....things aren't going well here

LeeLemonoil

Human Rights Charta, icorporated in many domestic law systems in the west and worldwide, absoultely grants you to decline scuh optional treatment, withut any repercussons. Never forget that when state legislatures want to force you.

What's more, in most countries doctors hve to perform a written and oral risk disclosure and you have to consent explicitly. Otherwise every medical procedure is illegal. How are these risk disclosures performed in the mass-vaccine-installations? Is there any risk disclosure at all? And how would that risk disclosure be sufficient and complete if no long-term risks are known or addressed?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
About 3% of the vaccine recipients of the Pfizer vaccine showed severe reactions that required medical attention, as this slide show on the CDC’s website shows:

It’s a web archive link but the actual link still works, too. I too won’t be a guinea pig.

M

metabolizm

Perry Staltic

Reupping this from last night. The TL-DR version: the Covid mRNA vaccines cause severe adverse events about 50 times as often as flu vaccines, based on the rate of injury reports to @cdcgov. And this is only the first dose!

Click on 1:01 AM · Jan 5, 2021 below for full thread

Last edited:

Zpol

It reduces your ability to fight off non covid viral respiratory illnesses.
Same with the seasonal flu shot.

postman

I don't want vaccines because they can cause permanent neurological damage, and autoimmune disorders. My body my choice.

Nicky

A healthy young nurse in Portugal died two days later after taking the vaccine, a nursing two year old toddler in the US broke out in a rash on back torso and cheek, in Hamilton, ON, a young mother 27 year old needed CPR.
Sure it's safe and effective.
This vaccine is a joke.

The big question is who will take care of you if you get harmed?
Your family, friends, government?
Good luck with that one.

tankasnowgod

...and if you had a lung condition, would you vary your view? I have a difficult decision ahead. In the UK....things aren't going well here
No. That would be even more reason to AVOID the Bell's Palsy Causing Vaccine (commonly called the COVID vaccine). If it's going to be useful, you have to be in good health when you get the vaccine. Any compromised health issue is reason to avoid.

They didn't test out this vaccine on people with lung conditions. And they didn't test it out to see if prevented serious events. It would offer zero protection in this case.

Nicky

The vaccine will not protect you, supposedly only lessen symptoms, the best strategy is to take care of yourself prophylactic, know the treatment options available.
How are you treated with your lung condition?
Do you have inflammation in your lungs know?
What are you offered as treatment when your lungs are inflamed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals