Crafting an Optimal Peaty Androgenic/Anabolic Hormone Stack

JCub369

Hi Everyone,

I'm on a quest to create the most anabolic/androgenic peaty stack. My goal is to stay true to some of @haidut's recommendations, as well as ensure the stack is well-tuned to his product formulations.
  • Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): Capping at Haidut's recommended maximum of 15mg daily.
  • Pregnenolone: Keeping it at a 1:1 ratio with DHEA, which equates to 15mg.
  • Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)/Androsterone (Andro): Also at a 1:1 ratio with DHEA, resulting in 15mg.
  • Progesterone: Following a minimum 3:1 ratio with DHEA, thus I'm looking at 45mg.
I would then like to add ( not on @haidut's recommendation ) :
  • Testosterone (T): 30mg.
2 points to make :
  • The Testosterone dose might be adjusted to non-suppressive levels. ( ie 1 - 10mg )
  • Alternatively, Pregnenolone could be increased to roughly 5-10 times the T dose, as suggested by Haidut to avert potential shutdowns.
Here's where I'm seeking your expertise:
  • Would increasing Pregnenolone to 5-10 times the T dose lead to excessive DHEA or provoke any adverse effects? While I'm less concerned about its conversion to Progesterone, considering Haidut's stance that Progesterone can be utilized even in an 8:1 ratio with DHEA.
I'm curious as to any feedback and advice anyone is willing to share - or any similar experiences with such a stack :)

lamassu

To me the DHEA and DHT and T doses seem high. The ratios may be ok but why not start with smaller doses like <5mg daily for dhea etc? Like just for bodybuilding?

scoobydoo

Personally I would recommend starting at much lower dosing
A lot of these are thermogenic and thyroid mimetics which can be too much when overdone
Just my 2 cents

Wolf

Personally I would recommend starting at much lower dosing
A lot of these are thermogenic and thyroid mimetics which can be too much when overdone
Just my 2 cents
Agreed. My body always has a two week honeymoon period with the IdeaLabs supplements until I can ramp up.

Santosh

Hi Everyone,

I'm on a quest to create the most anabolic/androgenic peaty stack. My goal is to stay true to some of @haidut's recommendations, as well as ensure the stack is well-tuned to his product formulations.
  • Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): Capping at Haidut's recommended maximum of 15mg daily.
  • Pregnenolone: Keeping it at a 1:1 ratio with DHEA, which equates to 15mg.
  • Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)/Androsterone (Andro): Also at a 1:1 ratio with DHEA, resulting in 15mg.
  • Progesterone: Following a minimum 3:1 ratio with DHEA, thus I'm looking at 45mg.
I would then like to add ( not on @haidut's recommendation ) :
  • Testosterone (T): 30mg.
2 points to make :
  • The Testosterone dose might be adjusted to non-suppressive levels. ( ie 1 - 10mg )
  • Alternatively, Pregnenolone could be increased to roughly 5-10 times the T dose, as suggested by Haidut to avert potential shutdowns.
Here's where I'm seeking your expertise:
  • Would increasing Pregnenolone to 5-10 times the T dose lead to excessive DHEA or provoke any adverse effects? While I'm less concerned about its conversion to Progesterone, considering Haidut's stance that Progesterone can be utilized even in an 8:1 ratio with DHEA.
I'm curious as to any feedback and advice anyone is willing to share - or any similar experiences with such a stack :)

I've been there, tried every single hormone you can name under the sun.

Going to save you five years of personal experiments : just take transdermal testosterone, 30mg a day is a bare minimum.

PopSocket

I've been there, tried every single hormone you can name under the sun.

Going to save you five years of personal experiments : just take transdermal testosterone, 30mg a day is a bare minimum.
Or the closest thing to natty - microdose DHT so no suppression. All of those hormones coming from the outside can only **** one up.

Santosh

Or the closest thing to natty - microdose DHT so no suppression. All of those hormones coming from the outside can only **** one up.

Are you talking from experience ?

Because I have extensive experience with all doses of DHT and I can guarantee it is far from being the solution.

PopSocket

Are you talking from experience ?

Because I have extensive experience with all doses of DHT and I can guarantee it is far from being the solution.
Exogenous hormones are never the solution. With the exception of liver disease and accelerated aging if that is ones goal. (they can cause it)

Pure T in any form or route of administration will cause degeneration. Speaking from extended personal experience. As well as research papers.

If ones hormones are working correctly a small dose of DHT might add a small layer of androgenicity. If hormones are not working properly it wont do anything but cause issues.

OP is asking for trouble playing with so many hormones without understanding what this would do to the system.

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I threw out all my "Peaty" supplements and have instead focused on detoxing. I already feel better than when I was taking thyroid, 11-Keto-DHT, progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, vitamin D, etc.

dukesbobby777

It's doesn't look like it's working for Haidut honestly

Looks can be deceiving. I don't know what his levels are, but he's always said that his T is always very high, and DHT is always top of the range too (supplementation sends it into outer space). I've always been interested in him posting his results, but he never has, AFAIK.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Looks can be deceiving. I don't know what his levels are, but he's always said that his T is always very high, and DHT is always top of the range too (supplementation sends it into outer space). I've always been interested in him posting his results, but he never has, AFAIK.

It depends what the goal is. If the goal is for him to be >25% bodyfat then he is succeeding

dukesbobby777

It depends what the goal is. If the goal is for him to be >25% bodyfat then he is succeeding

Well that's the thing. I'm skeptical on anyone who can be over 25% bodyfat and have very high androgens. Just from what I've experienced from myself and from what I've seen from others who are similar position. He's very blessed if he can get away with it. I know I can't. My androgens go to sh!t if I get too fat. That's just how my physiology works anyway.

All that aside though, the guy has an amazing talent with his mental abilities. He's almost been on the level of Peat in terms of his popularity and influence on this forum.

DanDare

Forum Supporter
Well that's the thing. I'm skeptical on anyone who can be over 25% bodyfat and have very high androgens. Just from what I've experienced from myself and from what I've seen from others who are similar position. He's very blessed if he can get away with it. I know I can't. My androgens go to sh!t if I get too fat. That's just how my physiology works anyway.

All that aside though, the guy has an amazing talent with his mental abilities. He's almost been on the level of Peat in terms of his popularity and influence on this forum.

if what he preaches works, then he is not following it . If he is following it, then what he preaches doesn't work.

1. Assume a ray peat frame of reference, learn the jargon.
2. Dissect studies ( often superficially) that fit the paradigm and lead people towards a specific intervention.
3. Specify a product and sell it.

PopSocket

Materialized by what symptoms ?
The symptoms are many. Just look at anyone on TRT for longer periods of time. It is pro aging. I mean T is the E pro-hormone... And shuts down own cascade.

It does destroy the thymus for example. You can research it on pubmed. 99% don't want to see such a research.

DHT is neutral as well as Prog which is not for men.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals