Danny's crusade against Mercola on Progest-E

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
pro authoritarian super anti-Peat disgusting crap.
Projection and all that.
Charlie says the Peat diet (whatever that is) is feminizing men!!!
Your post about Danny Roddy literally proves my point. Appreciate it bro. :hattip

The Peat diet breeds a weak man.

Brundle

While it might be premature, I think that both sides are approaching this controversy from a position of honest sincerity. I have always liked this quote from Ray Peat from his essay on William Blake:

"The principle of forgiveness was presented as the appropriate response to a world which is always new. The desire for vengeance comes from a delusive commitment to the world of memory. Virginity is constantly renewed in the world of imaginative life. While Blake said that you can’t forgive someone until they stop hurting you, the desire to be forgiven indicates that there is an opportunity to resolve the problem."

gd81

What Danny wrote on whatever social media that that stuff is posted from is just sad. Almost unreal.
Do we know this isn’t bots? I mean seriously what in the hell? I’m having trouble believing anything on this forum these days…
I'd put it down to stress from the threat of a law suit. I don't imagine the threat of financial ruin would be much fun. He doesn't understand why some people are neutral about it. I don't either if you're making money off Ray's work.

Michael Mohn

If you listen to the podcasts, all we have been doing so far is basically discuss and promote Ray and his ideas on health. Then there was the incident with Progest-E, but M said he apologized to Danny in writing. Soooo...why is this dragging on, despite the apology?

I think you being interviewed by Dr.M and remaining silent while Dr.M was slandering ProgestE is the point of critic against you by some (not me).

There's a lot of emotional overreaction in this affair.
From my perspective Ray never cared much about the financial success of his work, no prints of his books, little to no promotion of ProgestE. Marketing was word to mouth basically but now it's haiduts fault when Dr.M talks nonsense about Kenogen and Kathrin loses some money.
Danny needs a family of his own to see things in perspective.

InChristAlone

I think you being interviewed by Dr.M and remaining silent while Dr.M was slandering ProgestE is the point of critic against you by some (not me).

There's a lot of emotional overreaction in this affair.
From my perspective Ray never cared much about the financial success of his work, no prints of his books, little to no promotion of ProgestE. Marketing was word to mouth basically but now it's haiduts fault when Dr.M talks nonsense about Kenogen and Kathrin loses some money.
Danny needs a family of his own to see things in perspective.
Was the sole source of Ray's income from Kenogen?

Michael Mohn

Was the sole source of Ray's income from Kenogen?
I don't know.
Ray sold some books too.
It was Ray's responsibility to take care of his partner.
It isn't Danny's.
Good for Danny to speak up against Dr.M.
Axing his partner over this is beyond me.
Engaging in written or recorded conversation with a snake like Dr.M is asking for legal troubles.
Very stupid.

PopSocket

I don't know.
Ray sold some books too.
It was Ray's responsibility to take care of his partner.
It isn't Danny's.
Good for Danny to speak up against Dr.M.
Axing his partner over this is beyond me.
Engaging in written or recorded conversation with a snake like Dr.M is asking for legal troubles.
Very stupid.
I understand the state he is in. He obviously did Love Dr. Peat a lot. When someone loses someone close to them that they really love/esp the first time/ they might start to see enemies in the face of others who do not show proper respect. Yes, it is childish and he will regret it after some time. Life goes on after all. Georgi should rise above this and wait it out and forgive. What a real grown up would do.

Yes, M is a snake.

haidut

Forum Supporter

I get that part, but as you already sensed, this is a (largely) BS reason. I, on the other hand, sense there is something else going on here, which should surface over time, and that the M incident was just an excuse to lash out and escalate the situation.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Georgi should rise above this and wait it out and forgive. What a real grown up would do.

I will, but let's not forget that nobody involved here is 12. Life largely stops giving you a pass after you leave high school.

PopSocket

I will, but let's not forget that nobody involved here is 12. Life largely stops giving you a pass after you leave high school.
Some people get stuck in weird phases from time to time and need to time grow up even after 30s. First big loss is a major lesson and a shift. I am sure you are aware of this. I am surprised this happens a year after the passing and not in the first few months though.

Truth

I get that part, but as you already sensed, this is a (largely) BS reason. I, on the other hand, sense there is something else going on here, which should surface over time, and that the M incident was just an excuse to lash out and escalate the situation.
Hi,
Does it bother you that M made false claims about Progest-E such as that the bottles contain BPA, while editing the part where you said that you had mostly positive feedback from Progest-E, or do you just not care?(false claims according to Danny, who says that Progest-E does not contain BPA)

Are you ok to do video exchanges with M even if he doesn't correct these false claims about Progest-E and their potential negative impact on Raymond's partner, on Progest-E, and on listeners?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am surprised this happens a year after the passing and not in the first few months though.

The Pythagoreans believed grief comes in waves of Fibonacci numbers - 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...years after the passing of the loved one, which means the first 3 years is the toughest and that's what most psychologists say too. Not that I believe their crap, but in this case I doubt it is a coincidence:):

PopSocket

The Pythagoreans believed grief comes in waves of Fibonacci numbers - 1, 2, 3, 5, 8...years after the passing of the loved one, which means the first 3 years is the toughest and that's what most psychologists say too. Not that I believe their crap, but in this case I doubt it is a coincidence:):
Pretty sure there is something to it. If I were Danny I would try to reflect for a bit before taking action as actions hurt the people around us sometimes. And a thoughtful conversation is needed to clear the air. I would drop some L and think about it in his shoes.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi,
Does it bother you that M made false claims about Progest-E such as that the bottles contain BPA, while editing the part where you said that you had mostly positive feedback from Progest-E, or do you just not care?

Are you ok to do video exchanges with M even if he doesn't correct these false claims about Progest-E and their potential negative impact on Raymond's partner, on Progest-E, and on listeners?

It does bother me, but he also said he apologized to Danny. What else do you want him to do? Do you think it is wise/justified to continue bashing him after he apologized and offered to make peace with both Danny and Kenogen?

Truth

It does bother me, but he also said he apologized to Danny. What else do you want him to do? Do you think it is wise/justified to continue bashing him after he apologized and offered to make peace with both Danny and Kenogen?
The personal apology to Danny doesn't seem to erase M's false claims about Progest-E containing BPA (false claims according to Danny), how do you suggest that this apology to Danny corrects the potential negative impact on listeners, on R's partner, on the popularity and sales of Progest-E, which according to Danny have undoubtedly been impacted in recent months since M's false claims?

I suggest, it seems obvious, that the minimum M should do if Progest-E does not contain BPA, and he cares about being a genuine, honest person, is to say publicly on the same platform on which he made the false claims about Progest-E, that what he said is false, that he apologizes to the owners of Progest-E and to the listeners

haidut

Forum Supporter
The personal apology to Danny doesn't seem to erase M's false claims about Progest-E containing BPA (false claims according to Danny), how do you suggest that this apology to Danny corrects the potential negative impact on listeners, on R's partner, on the popularity and sales of Progest-E, which according to Danny have undoubtedly been impacted in recent months since M's false claims?

I suggest, it seems obvious, that the minimum M should do if Progest-E does not contain BPA, and he cares about being a genuine, honest person, is to say publicly on the same platform on which he made the false claims about Progest-E, that what he said is false, that he apologizes to the owners of Progest-E and to the listeners

He also offered to apologize to Kenogen/Katherine who, frankly, is the only party here that deserves an apology. It is not up to me (or you) to determine what needs to be done here, it is between Kenogen/Katherine and M, and M has said repeatedly he wants to talk directly to Katherine to make peace. Danny is not even a party to this issue and him escalating it is what makes this whole situation even more absurd. He does not represent Ray, his wife, or Kenogen, and neither do I, and neither does anybody else outside of Ray's family.

Truth

He also offered to apologize to Kenogen/Katherine who, frankly, is the only party here that deserves an apology. It is not up to me (or you) to determine what needs to be done here, it is between Kenogen/Katherine and M, and M has said repeatedly he wants to talk directly to Katherine to make peace. Danny is not even a party to this issue and him escalating it is what makes this whole situation even more absurd. He does not represent Ray, his wife, or Kenogen, and neither do I, and neither does anybody else outside of Ray's family.
How do listeners who were potentially influenced and misled by M, not deserve an apology?

We give our perspective and/or ask questions, the thread is about this situation, which you claim is absurd and a personal apology to Danny is enough to stop talking about it,

A public statement on the same platform where he made false claims about Progest-E (false claims according to Danny) seems to be the bare minimum

According to the Internet, Raymond is not alive, eternal peace to him, if Danny feels that he wants to act in Raymond's interest, and potentially Katherine's (except if she doesn't want it for herself), then i suggest absolutely free for Danny to try to do so

If M doesn't do anything more than this personal apology to Danny by email, to re-establish the Truth, and fix the potential negative effects of these false claims, are you ok to make videos with M, or do you consider that not enough?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
(except if she doesn't want it for herself), then absolutely free for Danny to do so

Exactly. How was it determined that she likes/wants all of that and is OK with the situation being handled and escalated so far? How does anybody here know what she wants as a resolution? Precisely why this is an issue first and foremost between her and M. Everybody else is a peripheral sympathizer. This is not a joke, it's a serious matter between two adults and only those two adults have the actual right to handle it, if they wish to do so. The rest would be wise to keep calm and observe the principle "first, do no harm".

Truth

Exactly. How was it determined that she likes/wants all of that and is OK with the situation being handled and escalated so far? How does anybody here know what she wants as a resolution? Precisely why this is an issue first and foremost between her and M. Everybody else is a peripheral sympathizer. This is not a joke, it's a serious matter between two adults and only those two adults have the actual right to handle it, if they wish to do so. The rest would be wise to keep calm and observe the principle "first, do no harm".
In the case she doesn't want Danny to speak for her, about what she thinks and feels

about Raymond's interests and/or Raymond's "memory", I suggest Danny is absolutely free to try to act

Danny doesn't need, we don't need anyone's approval to talk about the fact that M made false claims about Progest-E containing BPA (false claims according to Danny) and the potential negative impact on the listeners who were misled, on Progest-E's popularity and therapeutic reach, on sales, (which have reduced according to Danny since M false claims) and implications

from the moment we listeners could have been influenced and misled by M, we have absolute legitimacy to talk about how we think he should restore the potential damage done
If M doesn't do anything more than this personal apology to Danny by email, to re-establish the Truth, and fix the potential negative effects of these false claims, are you ok to make videos with M, or do you consider that not enough?
Are you ok to answer, or do you prefer not to?

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
In the case she doesn't want Danny to speak for her, about what she thinks and feels

about Raymond's interests and/or Raymond's "memory", I suggest Danny is absolutely free to try to act

Danny doesn't need, we don't need anyone's approval to talk about the fact that M made false claims about Progest-E containing BPA (false claims according to Danny) and the potential negative impact on the listeners who were misled, on Progest-E's popularity and therapeutic reach, on sales, (which have reduced according to Danny since M false claims) and implications

from the moment we listeners could have been influenced and misled by M, we have absolute legitimacy to talk about how we think he should restore the potential damage done

Are you ok to answer, or do you prefer not to?

Well, if two adults are fighting over something, and you think it is absolutely fine for anybody who feels (but is actually not) a party to the case to jump in and throw in their perspective, thrash around emotionally and immaturely, demand taking sides, escalate the situation any way they see fit, to the point of legal threats being thrown around then...yes...it is their right to do so, but it is not how mature adults behave or how issues get resolved. I already stated in another comment further above that this is not the real issue here. The M issue was just an excuse. I have no doubt that, over time, the real story will come out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals