Five Personality Types That Took The Death Jabs

Immanency

@FocusedOnHealth hello, what i have witnessed is that most peoples i know that got vaccinated did it because they got scared by the covid narrative, and most people i know that did not get vaccinated got scared by the anti-vax narrative,for both it is suboptimal, most of these people including the non-vax were not driven by légitimitate skepticism,i have therefore notice very little to 0 influence of "personality" on vax/non vax out come.

i have witnessed mostly people being fear driven in both, non vaccinated people and vaccinated people

Last edited:
OP
FocusedOnHealth
@FocusedOnHealth hello, what i have witnessed is that most peoples i know that got vaccinated did it because they got scared by the covid narrative, and most people i know that did not get vaccinated got scared by the anti-vax narrative,for both it is suboptimal, most of these people including the non-vax were not driven by légitimitate skepticism,i have therefore notice very little to 0 influence of "personality" on vax/non vax out come.

i have witnessed mostly people being fear driven in both, non vaccinated people and vaccinated people
There’s healthy (rational) fear and then there’s unhealthy irrational fear. Healthy fear, based on realistic, researched information and knowledge about certain things, is a good thing. In other words, healthy fear teaches one not to partake of dangerous things. So fear can be productive.

It’s the irrational fear, based on emotion and lack of research, which is unhealthy.

Perry Staltic

Nothing wrong with fear in the right context. fear can be a very healthy and positive thing. Through it people move themselves out of harm's way

DeadCatBounce

Absolutely true. 99% got psyoped by fear campaigns for/against vaccinations run by the same people behind the scenes. Another way to divide the people. While the reality is there is no virus. It was just one huge show.

That does not mean the shots are not harmful.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Absolutely true. 99% got psyoped by fear campaigns for/against vaccinations run by the same people behind the scenes. Another way to divide the people. While the reality is there is no virus. It was just one huge show.

That does not mean the shots are not harmful.
No virus. A man made lab created bioweapon, yes.

Immanency

@FocusedOnHealth
You need to elaborate.
hi,i do not "need"to elaborate,i can elaborate if you found my first messages not clear enough,and you would like me to be more explicit.

what I observed is that most of the vaccinated people got vaccinated because they were influenced by the pro-vaccine stories that scared them on the news and on the internet, without verifying the veracity of these stories through experimentation,

and most unvaccinated people did not get vaccinated because they were influenced by anti-vaccine stories that scared them on the news and on the internet, without verifying the veracity of these stories by experimentation,

so I have not observed any personality differences between the unvaccinated and the vaccinated, both are prone to being influenced and frightened by stories they have not verified by experimentation,

Anyone think this was funny? I did. And accurate for the most part.
I found the sound of the video ugly, the images of the video ugly, the video not fun at all(just to specify in case you wonder i am not vaccinated). and it seems that the person who made the video has the feeling of being better than unvaccinated people, and that he feel it is legitimate to consider unvaccinated people to be

"1) Greedy Narcissistic Psychopaths
2) Greedy Immoral Degenerates
3) Undisciplined Greedy Hogs
4) Brainwashed Media Minions
5) Poor Desperate Idiots"

what i just quoted in is just below the video if you click on the bitchute link

it seems to be a common phenomenon among some unvaccinated people especially on the internet to refer to vaccinated people as subhuman and/or to use all sorts of demeaning terms to describe them

anecdotally i have also observed that since the mid fall/start of the winter,the shortest days,lower sunlight,colder temperatures,a lot of people have way less consideration and empathy for other,and their tendencies to feel divided from others, and potentially at "war" with others is much higher, I have observed this phenomenon in real life, and specifically on the internet

many of these people that do refer to vaccinated people as subhuman and/or to use all sorts of demeaning terms to describe them do not even exclude children from their claims

Last edited:
OP
FocusedOnHealth
Anyone think this was funny? I did.
@FocusedOnHealth

hi,i do not "need"to elaborate,i can elaborate if you found my first messages not clear enough,and you would like me to be more explicit.

what I observed is that most of the vaccinated people got vaccinated because they were influenced by the pro-vaccine stories that scared them on the news and on the internet, without verifying the veracity of these stories through experimentation,

and most unvaccinated people did not get vaccinated because they were influenced by anti-vaccine stories that scared them on the news and on the internet, without verifying the veracity of these stories by experimentation,

so I have not observed any personality differences between the unvaccinated and the vaccinated, both are prone to being influenced and frightened by stories they have not verified by experimentation,

I found the sound of the video ugly, the images of the video ugly, the video not fun at all(just to specify in case you wonder i am not vaccinated). and it seems that the person who made the video has the feeling of being better than unvaccinated people, and that it is legitimate for him to consider unvaccinated people to be

"1) Greedy Narcissistic Psychopaths
2) Greedy Immoral Degenerates
3) Undisciplined Greedy Hogs
4) Brainwashed Media Minions
5) Poor Desperate Idiots"

what i just quoted in is just below the video if you click on the bitchute link

it seems to be a common phenomenon among some unvaccinated people especially on the internet to refer to vaccinated people as subhuman and/or to use all sorts of demeaning terms to describe them

anecdotally i have also observed that since the mid fall/start of the winter,the shortest days,lower sunlight,colder temperatures,a lot of people have way less consideration and empathy for other,and their tendencies to feel divided from others, and potentially at "war" with others is much higher, I have observed this phenomenon in real life, and specifically on the internet

many of these people that do refer to vaccinated people as subhuman and/or to use all sorts of demeaning terms to describe them do not even exclude children from their claims

You mentioned you were not vaccinated. Why did you make that decision?

Immanency

You mentioned you were not vaccinated. Why did you make that decision?
because my propensity to feel fear is low, I am not inclined to be influenced by a story just because it would scare me, and because I have a high enough degree of skepticism not to inject myself with a syringe("vaccine") if I have no experience showing that it is beneficial for me

OP
FocusedOnHealth
because my propensity to feel fear is low, I am not inclined to be influenced by a story just because it would scare me, and because I have a high enough degree of skepticism not to inject myself with a syringe("vaccine") if I have no experience showing that it is beneficial for me
Same with me. I have a high degree of skepticism. My decision not to take the engineered bioweapon was not influenced by fear. I’ve researched traditional vaccines for years. I already knew traditional vaccines were deadly. However, these shots are not vaccines, as we have now discovered.
There are many additional factors in these covid bioweapon shots that made them particularly deleterious, and given the fact they were tested for such a short amount of time, should have given anyone pause, without even knowing what was in them.

Immanency

Same with me. I have a high degree of skepticism. My decision not to take the engineered bioweapon was not influenced by fear. I’ve researched traditional vaccines for years. I already knew traditional vaccines were deadly. However, these shots are not vaccines, as we have now discovered.
There are many additional factors in these covid bioweapon shots that made them particularly deleterious, and given the fact they were tested for such a short amount of time, should have given anyone pause, without even knowing what was in them.
from my perspective, it's optimal for the person if they haven't been vaccinated out of septicism.

Do you have any real-life experiences that cause you to consider with a high degree of certainty that the syringe ("vaccine") is an "engineered bioweapon"?

from my perspective, considering as truth/fact that the syringe ("vaccine") is an "engineered bioweapon",if you have not verified it by real life experiences(what stories/narratives from the internet and news are not), this may demonstrate sub-optimal degree of skepticism relative to the context, and that the story of "engineered bioweapon" managed to spark up certain emotions in you that made you give it an illegitimate degree of credit/consideration

OP
FocusedOnHealth
from my perspective, it's optimal for the person if they haven't been vaccinated out of septicism.

Do you have any real-life experiences that cause you to consider with a high degree of certainty that the syringe ("vaccine") is an "engineered bioweapon"?

from my perspective, considering as truth/fact that the syringe ("vaccine") is an "engineered bioweapon",if you have not verified it by real life experiences(wich stories/narratives from internet/news are not ), this may demonstrate sub-optimal degree of skepticism relative to the context, and that the story of "engineered bioweapon" managed to spark up certain emotions in you that made you give it an illegitimate degree of credit/consideration
There is so much unbiased information available from multiple sources- medical, governmental and otherwise, that it is indeed a lab created bioengineered weapon. I’m not going to do your homework for you. Research for yourself. It would be considered “sub-optimal” for you to not do research, which it appears you think is unnecessary. But if research is beneath you, to each his own.

Immanency

There is so much unbiased information available from multiple sources- medical, governmental and otherwise, that it is indeed a lab created bioengineered weapon. I’m not going to do your homework for you. Research for yourself. It would be considered “sub-optimal” for you to not do research, which it appears you think is unnecessary. But if research is beneath you, to each his own.
which of these information claiming that the syringe ("vaccine") is an "artificial biological weapon", which you consider to be unbiased, are your real life experiences, or have been confirmed by your real life experiences and are not just the internet /TV/written on affirmations/stories/stories on paper?

Last edited:
OP
FocusedOnHealth
wich ones of these informations that you consider unbiased are your real life experiences,or have been confirmed by your real life experiences and are not just internet/TV/written on paper claims/narratives/stories?
You could start with researched publications written by former insiders within the medical establishment. But again, I’m not going to do your homework for you.

What’s your real life experience in regards to the bioengineered shots?

Immanency

You could start with researched publications written by former insiders within the medical establishment. But again, I’m not going to do your homework for you.
how did you verify through real life experiences the veracity of the claims of the former insiders within the medical establishment?

What’s your real life experience in regards to the bioengineered shots?
none, that's why I don't consider it a fact/truth that the syringe ("vaccine") is a "bioengineered weapon", and I consider that it is a narrative until proven other wise by real life experiences,wich claims of internet/TV/papers people are not,even when they may seem coherent, relevant, and they manage to arouse emotions that make us give them credit

OP
FocusedOnHealth
how did you verify through real life experiences the veracity of the claims of the former insiders within the medical establishment?

none, that's why I don't consider it a fact/truth that the syringe ("vaccine") is a "bioengineered weapon", and I consider that it is a narrative until proven other wise by real life experiences,wich claims of internet/TV/papers people are not
How did you?

You are free to believe as wish, whether you choose to research or you don’t.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals