Hair Thining For 3 Years

Nick Green

Hello my name is Nick,when i was 16 years old while working out i was taking creatine 20 g a day and after 2 months my hair started thining since then it hasnt stopped,during thinning i was getting anxious and that also added up,i still have my hair line and my crown but my hair is thin now and still falling..,what do you think should i do do you think is it a TE or MPB?

OP
N

Nick Green

methylene blue ASAP.
What is this how can this help me,i dont think that creatine was the only problem,i think the stress also caused my hair to thin what do you suggest i need help brother...i also have very bad itching and dandurff,and also i have white hairs,before all this my hair was perfect i weared it long..

Last edited:

ddjd

What is this how can this help me,i dont think that creatine was the only problem,i think the stress also caused my hair to thin what do you suggest i need help brother...i also have very bad itching and dandurff,and also i have white hairs,before all this my hair was perfect i weared it long..
its estrogen. buy oxidal from idealabs or simply methylene blue from health natura

Luckytype

Are you sure that will help brother?

Nick you really need to outline diet, lifestyle and other things for us. Do what you want but I wouldnt just jump on a supplement.

Any sort of modalities you decide to employ absolutely require an appropriate nutrition and stress modulation foundation first.

OP
N

Nick Green

I have my stress under control now,should i start ray peats diet and detumescence therapy..along with supplements,will it help?

Luckytype

I have my stress under control now,should i start ray peats diet and detumescence therapy..along with supplements,will it help?

Least aggressive method first. Supplementation right at the start adds a ton of variables. How old, tall and heavy are you?

I would employ diet first - download cronometer and track for a week. Then everyone will have an idea of whats going on. If you have bloodwork type it out or post it. It could be a simple deficiency or more complex.

Its not a ray peat diet explicitly its just that RP stuff is ultra nutrient dense and generally affordable as it can get aside from the juice part. Its all about making sure you have enough nutrition so metabolism can happen freely.

The word stress isnt considered strictly emotional here. It can be nutritional deficiency or excess, temperature issues, calorie issues, hormonal, light related, sleep etc etc etc... it also doesnt mean we have the ability to feel or sense it.

Also, keep in mind lifting can be considered a stress and that adding muscle is truly just an adaptation. Many lifters here(who use creatine and not) have had to change they way they train and exercise. Not saying you do or will have to but keep it in mind.

Track food to start. Scour the forum as well. Lets see what you have and start when we know more.

Motif

To me I think zinc copper ratio is a big factor, but I'm still working on it.

My hair loss / scalp itching / dandruff gets triggered by histamine , so many of ray peats recommended foods don't work for me

Aaron

Go to college and get an education. Educated people have better health outcomes, better critical thinking skills, and better written communication skills. I don't think any forum will give you the answers you need.

Hello my name is Nick,when i was 16 years old while working out i was taking creatine 20 g a day and after 2 months my hair started thining since then it hasnt stopped,during thinning i was getting anxious and that also added up,i still have my hair line and my crown but my hair is thin now and still falling..,what do you think should i do do you think is it a TE or MPB?
I guess that's high cortisol and low DHEA.
Do cortisol testing.
Lower stress by increasing GABA and try 5mg DHEA.

OP
N

Nick Green

I will run some tests and let you guys know..about everything..also i will start a diet for a week,sorry for my bad comunication skills,i am 19 years old..1.83cm height,and 65kg weight.

OP
N

Nick Green

I did blood work today

serum glulosis 6,4
Choresterol 5,1
triglycerides 0,9
urea in serum 2,5
Iron 21,6
alanine transaminase 12
aspartic acid 17
Serum Creatinin 69
in this next week ill run some tests for my thyroid..
let me know what you think guys..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals