Help with numbness and pins-and-needles feeling

Occam's razor: Are your shoes too tight?

There's a lot of literature out there about Vit B5 and Carnitine in regards to nerve issues. I would start with the phosphorylated form of B5 P5P.

Also if you're consuming a lot of carbohydrate, I would also suggest B1 which is depleted by carb intake and can cause these "nerve symptoms."
That is a good good one SOMO! My feet always tingle when i wear tennis shoes! They don't feel too tight, but always in tennis shoes, not my other ones. Maybe it is even from the chemicals in the shoes?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
My theory is a deficiency of B1 and perhaps B12, dunno why but the symptoms are somewhat of a match.
That was my theory too. If it were me I would avoid any processed sugar along with coffee at all costs while taking thiamine HCl and geting copious amounts of AM sunlight from sunrise till about 10am, and PM sunlight from about 4 or 4:30 till dark, with about 15-20 minutes at solar noon While avoiding non native EMF as much as posible and grounding while outside. Oh and all this with as little amount of clothes as legally possible. And for bonus, from the 10am to 4pm window I would get out for a few minutes every hour so your body knows what time it is in the circadian rythym of the earth, and so that the brain can make the proper adjustments.

I would also be avoiding all fake blue light, and if I had to be around fake blue light I would wear blue blocker glasses and protect my skin. All my devices would have Iris installed, and I would not use any fake light after dark. If I had to use light it would be fire, candles, lantern, etc. I am coming to the conclusion that fake blue light and nnEMF is what is causing the beriberi epidemic that I have been on to for quite a while. Fake blue light and nnEMF causes blood sugar to rise in the brain and blood while devouring thiamine reserves.

OP
ecstatichamster
That was my theory too. If it were me I would avoid any processed sugar along with coffee at all costs while taking thiamine HCl and geting copious amounts of AM sunlight from sunrise till about 10am, and PM sunlight from about 4 or 4:30 till dark, with about 15-20 minutes at solar noon While avoiding non native EMF as much as posible and grounding while outside. Oh and all this with as little amount of clothes as legally possible. And for bonus, from the 10am to 4pm window I would get out for a few minutes every hour so your body knows what time it is in the circadian rythym of the earth, and so that the brain can make the proper adjustments.

I would also be avoiding all fake blue light, and if I had to be around fake blue light I would wear blue blocker glasses and protect my skin. All my devices would have Iris installed, and I would not use any fake light after dark. If I had to use light it would be fire, candles, lantern, etc. I am coming to the conclusion that fake blue light and nnEMF is what is causing the beriberi epidemic that I have been on to for quite a while. Fake blue light and nnEMF causes blood sugar to rise in the brain and blood while devouring thiamine reserves.

thank you. Great advice.

OP
ecstatichamster
this thread and post is promising

SOMO

that is possible. I'm taking a lot more thiamine. What is B5 P5P? Do you mean B6?

Oops, yes I meant B6.

Do you also get the tingling if you take a hot bath? I'd say take an epsom salt bath and that should dilate the blood vessels if there's a circulation issue. You might experience the tingling for a few seconds as the circulatory system in the foot expands.

OP
ecstatichamster
Oops, yes I meant B6.

Do you also get the tingling if you take a hot bath? I'd say take an epsom salt bath and that should dilate the blood vessels if there's a circulation issue. You might experience the tingling for a few seconds as the circulatory system in the foot expands.

magnesium foot baths didn’t help at all.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

fr@

this thread and post is promising

@ecstatichamster

So does that mean you'll be trying Allithiamine?
If you do please let us know.
From my experience, I get this Sulfuric or Toxic smell (for a lack of better term).
And I get to notice that after an hour or so, every time I exhale through my nose.
And it seems that it's not just me who experiences that.
And I don't know if it's natural to have that smell after taking it.
So that's what keeps me a bit scared on trying it again.

I've also tried Thiamine HCL recently and I don't feel anything immediate at all (unlike Allithiamine where I've felt something good right away).
Probably the regular Thiamine it needs a higher dose, which mentally I'm not yet prepared.
But I'm a bit skeptical on doing high doses on certain B-Vitamins as they might skew other B-Vitamins as well (just a guess).
'Cause I've lowered down my intake of Niacinamide (and also Aspirin) and my Eye Bags drastically reduced.
Not that it has a direct correlation but it kind of relates to my experience, as lowering the dose made changes.

Note that I don't have any serious health issues, I'm just rooting for these 'biohacks' as well as correcting hereditary issues (ie. gout) and previous health issues.

OP
ecstatichamster
I’m using 600mg of benfotiamine daily, 1 mg B12, 10mg P5P and 1 mg methyl folate along with all the other B vitamins.

K

Kaur Singh

I’m using 600mg of benfotiamine daily, 1 mg B12, 10mg P5P and 1 mg methyl folate along with all the other B vitamins.
Benfotiamine made my neuropathy much worse...
together with worsening of other symptoms - activated stress response, etc.

TPP is the one that works for me.
at small amounts,
i split the tablet into quarters.

K

Kaur Singh

I was and have been for the past 4 years. I didn't take anymore than usual during the spike in temp. I took a bit more T3 during this time, but not in proportion to the sudden the increase in temp.

I'm a man.
Did you figure out what caused the spikes>
was it summer time?

(i'm having spikes in my temperature too)

Max23

That is a very high dose of thiamine, I got problems with 200mg of benfothiamin, after a week of taking it or so. The problem being on one side indicates a local not a systemic problem. I would suspect the pelvic area. Sleeping in a recliner doesn´t sound like a good idea to me. Some part of the body takes the extra load of gravity this way. I had massive prostate area problems until a began sleeping on the floor, that way no part of the body does extra work.

I also have constant paresthesia, at all of the tips of my limbs. Supplements that can increase it are potassium (eating lots of bananas at once included), activated charcoal, wormwood, vitamin D and L-Theanine. So I guess electrolytes are involved in my case. I also have a problem with a neck nerve. Thiamine depletes magnesium, so that could be a possibility as well.

Just my thoughts.

OP
ecstatichamster
That is a very high dose of thiamine, I got problems with 200mg of benfothiamin, after a week of taking it or so. The problem being on one side indicates a local not a systemic problem. I would suspect the pelvic area. Sleeping in a recliner doesn´t sound like a good idea to me. Some part of the body takes the extra load of gravity this way. I had massive prostate area problems until a began sleeping on the floor, that way no part of the body does extra work.

I also have constant paresthesia, at all of the tips of my limbs. Supplements that can increase it are potassium (eating lots of bananas at once included), activated charcoal, wormwood, vitamin D and L-Theanine. So I guess electrolytes are involved in my case. I also have a problem with a neck nerve. Thiamine depletes magnesium, so that could be a possibility as well.

Just my thoughts.

thank you, you may be right!

Beastmode

Did you figure out what caused the spikes>
was it summer time?

(i'm having spikes in my temperature too)
In relation to the numbness/weakness, it was most likely a combo of infection and overload on my tissues from training, etc.

If the increase remained that way, I would attribute it to the summer weather here, but it was only for 3-4 days I recall.

A sudden increase in body temp is only useful with seeing other things that are happening concurrently in my opinion.

P

Peatness

They somehow block B1 and I notice symptoms worsen when eating them. I have tested it many times.
Is this because of sulphites? If so would a diet of grapes, coconut water etc, which are both full of sulphites, be problematic for thiamine retention?

Sulphites in Your Food

My diet is full of such foods and I am wondering if I am unwittingly inducing a thiamine deficiency?

S-VV

For me, amitriptyline (very similar to cyproheptadine) reduces neuropathic pain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals