HOW DO I GET RID OF ONEITIS

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Honestly - theres no better feeling in the world than having a crush

Literally my life without a crush is SO MEANINGLESS - literally care for nothing

But when I had a crush? I was hitting the weights CONSISTENTLY, I had the DRIVE to chase some MULA - primal instinct to CHASE MY GOALS MAN

Nothing ever came close to giving me that motivation/drive back

Sascha6990

Honestly - theres no better feeling in the world than having a crush

Literally my life without a crush is SO MEANINGLESS - literally care for nothing

But when I had a crush? I was hitting the weights CONSISTENTLY, I had the DRIVE to chase some MULA - primal instinct to CHASE MY GOALS MAN

Nothing ever came close to giving me that motivation/drive back
I think that's cute 🥰
So did you heal your oneitis?
I also had it at some point and recently a guy had it with me and I found out it's actually called erotomania and it's a disorder but haven't dug into it to see what's causing it or could fix it 🤔
An interesting thing is this guy told me he had it before with other chicks and he even got into the psychiatric hospital multiple times and one time they gave him a shot and the next day he was completely cured, forgot everything about that chick. Unfortunately he doesn't know what the shot was. I suppose this disorder has something to do with the dopamine/serotonin balance. When I had it I was very low dopamine and depressed, it was like I was clinging to the hope of being with that person 😕

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I think that's cute 🥰
So did you heal your oneitis?
I also had it at some point and recently a guy had it with me and I found out it's actually called erotomania and it's a disorder but haven't dug into it to see what's causing it or could fix it 🤔
An interesting thing is this guy told me he had it before with other chicks and he even got into the psychiatric hospital multiple times and one time they gave him a shot and the next day he was completely cured, forgot everything about that chick. Unfortunately he doesn't know what the shot was. I suppose this disorder has something to do with the dopamine/serotonin balance. When I had it I was very low dopamine and depressed, it was like I was clinging to the hope of being with that person 😕
Yea I'm healed

My solution was joining a local MMA club and getting hit in the head a couple times - this caused permanent brain damage and I now cannot recall any woman I have ever met in my life

Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY - IM GOING TO JOIN THE UFC NOW

SEND THE CONTRACT DANA WHITE

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals