How To Get Rid Of EBV

Queequeg

Yes true. But if you want to actually absorb the magnesium, carbonate isn't the best choice. You'd get liquid bowels on low doses.
I think that is what the OP is looking for. Maybe not liquid though. And as long as she takes enough Magnesium Carbonate based on absorption and elemental content she will get enough magnesium. But you are correct that a 400mg pill of citrate will give you more magnesium than a 400mg pill of carbonate. However a teaspoon of each will give you about the same.

Queequeg

I take my Mg carbonate together with my calcium because I've read that it helps protect from the the calcium getting misused.
interesting. do you remember where you read that? I have always thought that they compete with one another for absorption so you should take them separately.

Amber

interesting. do you remember where you read that? I have always thought that they compete with one another for absorption so you should take them separately.

They do compete and calcium wins so if you are trying to raise your magnesium levels it wouldn't be smart to take them together.

B-styles

Hi,
I have had a chronically swollen right lymph node since i was 8. i had it biopsied as a child and the doctors said it was nothing of concern.
I notice that it swells up every week or two. Usually when it swells I feel terrible.
My friend used a frequency scanning device called the Metatron on me and the results were that I have EBV lodged in my lymph node.
How do I expunge this virus from me?
Google ' Medical Medium '

Elize

I am using the Medical Medium information/method for EBV and thyroid issues.

Elize

I started a week ago. Still in my detox phase but someone I know feels it helped her a lot. It is. a three month plan. I love the recipes.. All the dairy and sugar in peating did nothing for me. I will test thyroid in a month again

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I started a week ago. Still in my detox phase but someone I know feels it helped her a lot. It is. a three month plan. I love the recipes.. All the dairy and sugar in peating did nothing for me. I will test thyroid in a month again
Can you keep us updated?

Elize

Sure will .do. am keeping record. Drinking healing teas rather than water already help me with adrenal issues. I got the book from the library but I am going to buy my car copy. One of the best I have read. I have Paleo, Wahls and a host of others, keto etc

DDK

Hi,
I have had a chronically swollen right lymph node since i was 8. i had it biopsied as a child and the doctors said it was nothing of concern.
I notice that it swells up every week or two. Usually when it swells I feel terrible.
My friend used a frequency scanning device called the Metatron on me and the results were that I have EBV lodged in my lymph node.
How do I expunge this virus from me?

VALTREX

Corinnelouise

Japanese knotweed, clove, cordycepts, andrographis, astragalus

Lysine, quercetin, vitamin c, tryptophan, zinc, a

shepherdgirl

Sure will .do. am keeping record. Drinking healing teas rather than water already help me with adrenal issues. I got the book from the library but I am going to buy my car copy. One of the best I have read. I have Paleo, Wahls and a host of others, keto etc

@Elize
Did you follow the Medical Medium protocol? Did you find that it improved your health? Is your thyroid problem improved?

Elize

I did but it didn't work for me. I found the celery juice made me feel worse as it lowered my cortisol. I still use his recipes and love his books.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals