How To Make Vitamin D Work?

Jam

Sterilize the gut only if you want to be overwhelmed by pathogenic bacteria and fungus.

Giraffe

To increase fructose in the diet might help to increase cholesterol that is too low. Also it's good to check if starch causes issues.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I actually tested it. Seems normal, or should be lower?
View attachment 20295

HOLY ELEVATED PROLACTIN LEVELS, BATMAN!!!!!!!

If you have elevated serum calcium, maybe it's because your body is dissolving your bones?

Calcium and Disease: Hypertension, organ calcification, & shock, vs. respiratory energy

"Some people who know about the involvement of calcium in aging, stress, and degeneration suggest eating a low calcium diet, but since we all have skeletons, dietary calcium restriction cant protect our cells, and in fact, it usually intensifies the process of calcification of the soft tissues. Statistics from several countries have clearly shown that the mortality rate (especially from arteriosclerotic heart disease, but also from some other diseases, including cancer) is lower than average in regions that have hard water, which often contains a very large amount of either calcium or magnesium."

Calcium Paradox – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

"Thyroid function, progesterone, sodium, carbon dioxide therapies, and vitamin K also play a vital role in calcium metabolism and bone health. Cortisol, prolactin, estrogen, and serotonin have anti-bone characteristics and these factors should be minimized or offset by the substances that oppose them (like thyroid, progesterone, gelatin, DHEA, and pregnenolone)."

That was top of the range cortisol and bottom of the range progesterone too, right?

Last edited:

rei

Do you take the 1000IU once or continuously until the negative effects appear?

tankasnowgod

That is only 34.75 ng/mL, I would not say batman level, still far from 100+
Still not a good number but not really clinical.

It's still double the top of the reference range. Peat suggests it be in the lower half of the reference range, and that even being "high normal" is an issue.

When Haidut was having health problems, his was near 50, and most of the doctors thought it might be MS, so a level of 34.75 would still be something for concern.

Considering the OP is having serum calcium issues, how is that Prolactin level not a serious concern?

OP
U

ursidae

HOLY ELEVATED PROLACTIN LEVELS, BATMAN!!!!!!!

If you have elevated serum calcium, maybe it's because your body is dissolving your bones?

Calcium and Disease: Hypertension, organ calcification, & shock, vs. respiratory energy

"Some people who know about the involvement of calcium in aging, stress, and degeneration suggest eating a low calcium diet, but since we all have skeletons, dietary calcium restriction cant protect our cells, and in fact, it usually intensifies the process of calcification of the soft tissues. Statistics from several countries have clearly shown that the mortality rate (especially from arteriosclerotic heart disease, but also from some other diseases, including cancer) is lower than average in regions that have hard water, which often contains a very large amount of either calcium or magnesium."

Calcium Paradox – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

"Thyroid function, progesterone, sodium, carbon dioxide therapies, and vitamin K also play a vital role in calcium metabolism and bone health. Cortisol, prolactin, estrogen, and serotonin have anti-bone characteristics and these factors should be minimized or offset by the substances that oppose them (like thyroid, progesterone, gelatin, DHEA, and pregnenolone)."

That was top of the range cortisol and bottom of the range progesterone too, right?
I have an adenoma on the pituitary.
And I don’t think they’re going to take my prolactin seriously enough to prescribe bromocriptine since a prolactinoma causes much higher prolactin. I have a nodule on my thyroid that’s being brushed off too. The endocrinologist who treats me does not take ANYTHING seriously

that’s one of my lower cortisol stats. Sometimes it’s over 1100.

yes all my hormones are bad. I don’t understand how it’s possible for me to be so unhealthy. My body is pretty much dying

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Do you take the 1000IU once or continuously until the negative effects appear?
Right now a single dose of 400 iu is enough to get joint pain, anxiety and insomnia the same day. If I take magnesium there would be heart palpitations

tankasnowgod

And I don’t think they’re going to take my prolactin seriously enough to prescribe bromocriptine since a prolactinoma causes much higher prolactin.

yes all my hormones are bad. I don’t understand how it’s possible for me to be so unhealthy. My body is pretty much dying

High cortisol and a pituitary tumor? Isn't that pretty much classic Cushing's Disease? Benign or nor, the adenoma is a likely the cause of the high cortisol and prolactin.

Gustav3Y

And I don’t think they’re going to take my prolactin seriously enough to prescribe bromocriptine since a prolactinoma causes much higher prolactin.

Unfortunately I know first hand doctors do not take such prolactin seriously.
But you can try to find a doctor that takes it seriously, there are studies showing regression on the adenoma after treatment, even if some of the doctors will actually say you will never get rid of the adenomas causing prolactine spikes through medications.
But that 1100 Cortisol and high Cortisone generally they take these more seriously, I mean what you experience should scare them already combined with these lab values.

Gustav3Y

They look at ACTH if that is low they disregard it as as pituitary causing Cushing.

OP
U

ursidae

They look at ACTH if that is low they disregard it as as pituitary causing Cushing.
could you explain a bit more
My acth is normal, so the adenoma is not secreting anything? It was explained to me that it could be irritating the gland and thus creating an imbalance. Can high prolactin on its own cause my cortisol to be so high ?

Gustav3Y

You can still have Cushing but it is not necessary to have adenoma caused Cushing.
They will want the typical symptoms, big belly thin arms, stretch marks, acne, high cortisol.
If it is the pituitary stimulating too much Cortisol it would be via ACTH, but your ACTH is rather low.
Maybe tested another time would be much higher since you said you Cortisol was way higher another time.

Think about all the pituitary hormones, TSH, ACTH, PRL, GH, etc.
I would appear there is a bit of PRL secreted, this could change in time easily out of the sudden.

rei

Right now a single dose of 400 iu is enough to get joint pain, anxiety and insomnia the same day. If I take magnesium there would be heart palpitations
Joint pain is due to fascial tissue starting repair process. Insomnia is caused by b vitamin depletion (sorry cannot remember which one, but some doctor on youtube found that after giving b50 supplement the d vitamin goes from causing insomnia to helping good sleep in susceptible people.)

edit: it was
Dr. Stasha Gominak, check her lectures out.

having such reaction to miniscule vitamin d amounts looks like your body is downregulating vitamin d because it does not have the necessary b vitamin. Try the b50 or at least eating large amounts of high fat ground beef.

Last edited:

DrJ

The fat soluble vitamins must be taken in balance. You didn't mention taking vitamin A. You need 5-8 times the amount of A as D.

baccheion

The fat soluble vitamins must be taken in balance. You didn't mention taking vitamin A. You need 5-8 times the amount of A as D.
What if taking 10,000 IU D3? What about 20,000 IU? 30,000 IU? 50,000 IU?

Lucenzo01

Every time I supplement my mood improves, skin inflammation goes down drastically, colon pain reduces. I make sure to take k2, magnesium, b vitamins etc but even when supplementing modest amounts (1000iu), several days down the line I end up with severe joint pain, hypercalcemia (showed up on blood test), transparent teeth, sore everything, acne lesions turn into cysts, severe anxiety and paranoia, trembling in bed, wide awake at 4 am. I think it also caused my latest kidney problem. I need it as I am still defficient after all the supplementation and four months (summer) of full body exposure to sunlight all day every day.
Zinc and vitamin A

Zinc increases the activity of vitamin D-dependent promoters in osteoblasts - PubMed

rei

In this video she says that her sickest patients needed to take up to 30.000 IU daily for a year after which tapering down to 10.000 IU. The most convincing research shows everyone needs 10.000 IU daily (from sun, food or supplement). Your 400 IU causing any kind of issue is a clear sign of absolutely severe deficiency and metabolic problems. You live in severe hibernation metabolism and any attempt at restarting normal function is too much stress for you to handle.

I recommend you try LE's multivitamin or similar proper product with broad spectrum of sufficient doses to try correct whatever is wrong. It has enough vitamin D to get you started, but after some time as things normalize you should target that 10k IU.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals