IdeaLabs Service - Mineral Analysis (hair and/or (toe)nail)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does this arrangement also apply to non-EU Europe?

In all likelihood - yes. If the person is on that side of the Atlantic, it should take less time to mail the sample directly to the lab than to send it first to the US.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would someone kindly share the costs associated if shipped from the U.S?

The costs are domestic shipping costs with USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. Whatever service works best for you to mail it to us, and we take it from there. Since the samples are tiny and flat, they can be sent as an actual letter with a single postage of 58 cents ($0.58).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I meant the cost to run the test, please. I am interested!

Well, if you go the link listed in the main post (see below) and add the testing to the cart and it will show the different options and their prices.

golder

Looking forward to when the steroid option is added to the service, as I would be looking to do them all in one go. I know you’re meticulous anyway, but can you mention on this thread when it has been added in the near future.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Looking forward to when the steroid option is added to the service, as I would be looking to do them all in one go. I know you’re meticulous anyway, but can you mention on this thread when it has been added in the near future.

Absolutely, it will be both a separate announcement and an update here as well.

sunny

I personally would ship with a first class package with tracking for about $5 in the USA. Less likely for your toenails to be lost or damaged in a letter sorting machine. It takes awhile to grow toenails.

Dean

What if one of your big toenails is deadish from nail fungus? Would you still be able to analyze it for minerals and steroids (when that becomes available)?

Chad_Catholic

This is very exciting and is exactly the kind of service that would be offered by a state of the art lab. Your work continues to remain at the cutting edge of modern research in health and metabolism. Thank you for making us proud

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I personally would ship with a first class package with tracking for about $5 in the USA. Less likely for your toenails to be lost or damaged in a letter sorting machine. It takes awhile to grow toenails.

Very good points, especially the one about how long it takes to grow a toenail. You don't want your nail "pet" that took several months to "raise", to get lost/damaged due to shipping service incompetence/carelessness.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What if one of your big toenails is deadish from nail fungus? Would you still be able to analyze it for minerals and steroids (when that becomes available)?

Mineral analysis - my guess is it won't be a problem, as fungi do not seem to affect minerals much, but no guarantees until it is tried. Steroids - questionable as to whether the analysis would work as fungi are often heavy steroid users themselves to maintain their own growth/vitality, and probably affect significantly how much steroids remain in the nail.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is very exciting and is exactly the kind of service that would be offered by a state of the art lab. Your work continues to remain at the cutting edge of modern research in health and metabolism. Thank you for making us proud

Thank you!

Dean

Mineral analysis - my guess is it won't be a problem, as fungi do not seem to affect minerals much, but no guarantees until it is tried. Steroids - questionable as to whether the analysis would work as fungi are often heavy steroid users themselves to maintain their own growth/vitality, and probably affect significantly how much steroids remain in the nail.

Thanks. It's starting to come back to life after months of throwing various things on and at it. So, I'll wait a while in hopes of making it useable specimen.

RayIV

This is absolutely incredible. Thank you Georgi. The amount of work and innovation you’ve provided to those of us in the pursuit of optimal health, is just astounding. I pray your business endeavors flourish for the rest of your life man. Don’t ever stop, you are a gift to probably more people than you realize, between your work and research. Thank you again, and I personally, will definitely partake in these aforementioned services.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you Georgi. The amount of work and innovation you’ve provided to those of us in the pursuit of optimal health, is just astounding. I pray your business endeavors flourish for the rest of your life man. Don’t ever stop, you are a gift to probably more people than you realize, between your work and research. Thank you again, and I personally, will definitely partake in these aforementioned services.

Thank you for the support!

revenant

Oh man this is great. I've been wanting to measure my mineral and hormone levels for ages but I have a semi-bad needle phobia, and from what I've understood blood samples are often not even very accurate.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh man this is great. I've been wanting to measure my mineral and hormone levels for ages but I have a semi-bad needle phobia, and from what I've understood blood samples are often not even very accurate.

Blood tests can be useful but they only represent a point in time and the biomarkers tested can drastically change literally minutes (or even seconds) after the blood was drawn. Especially, for biomarkers such as minerals and steroids. So, for those biomarkers tissue levels are much more relevant, but obviously getting a biopsy done is not something most people are keen about. The studies published so far suggest that nail analysis/testing may provide results that are a good surrogate for tissue levels of both minerals and steroids.

scoobydoo

How long would it take to see changes in the steroid levels in the toenails? For instance if I did a before and after analysis after using Pansterone to see how it changed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals