Iron Metabolism

@bruschi11 You could take massive doses of acids such as Betaine HCL, malic acid... they would help a lot in Chelation. Also evaluate spirulina for copper and chelation. A few days on coffee and spirulina, sodium, potassium, magnesium, various acids.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@bruschi11 You could take massive doses of acids such as Betaine HCL, malic acid... they would help a lot in Chelation. Also evaluate spirulina for copper and chelation. A few days on coffee and spirulina, sodium, potassium, magnesium, various acids.
Not chelating right now lol. Just had to use up some zinc and I did so .

Been pushing carnosine hard and then I had crazy reaction to biotin1mg/ 10mg zn/ 3mg dhea.

I think the 1mg of biotin was what hit me. And basically the body reacts more strongly to biotin when histidine goes up.

youngsinatra

It seems like zinc excess impairs glucose metabolism through the inhibition of the glycolytic enzymes phosphofructokinase and glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
(Zinc disrupts central carbon metabolism and capsule biosynthesis in Streptococcus pyogenes - Scientific Reports)

That’s likely why the study I previously posted here did not show benefit from other PDH cofactors like ALA, B1, B2 etc, but showed benefit from NAD precursors and pyruvate itself.

IMG_7906.jpeg

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

It seems like zinc excess impairs glucose metabolism through the inhibition of the glycolytic enzymes phosphofructokinase and glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase.
(Zinc disrupts central carbon metabolism and capsule biosynthesis in Streptococcus pyogenes - Scientific Reports)

That’s likely why the study I previously posted here did not show benefit from other PDH cofactors like ALA, B1, B2 etc, but showed benefit from NAD precursors and pyruvate itself.

View attachment 62395

Interesting oxaloacetate and aspartate are precursors to threonine and lysine. Two HUGE aminos.

A lot just saying to me- manganese and biotin are soooo important. And zinc toxicity just makes them dead I believe.

Raising manga/carnosine then taking biotin was wayyyyyy too much for me. Took two days to recover from 1mg.

I think next steps are b12/ b1 potassium. I’m honestly not seeing reason to give b2.

B2 is useless to push in excess if it can’t get to fad. Until phosphorus goes up I don’t think I can get to fad.

Healthseeker

Your supplement plans are flawed until you post dietary logs. Because the food has vitamins, minerals and amino acids in it. So, how do you know what your getting?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Your supplement plans are flawed until you post dietary logs. Because the food has vitamins, minerals and amino acids in it. So, how do you know what your getting?

I don’t have a supplement plan. My dietary log means nothing if the body can’t digest food. And that’s the case.

I track nutrients harder than any person you’ve talked to on these things with testing and data so please no more critiques there.

Healthseeker

I thought you said your digestion was good, last time i brought it up? Not trying to critique, but we need all the data of everything that goes in your body.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I thought you said your digestion was good, last time i brought it up? Not trying to critique, but we need all the data of everything that goes in your body.
Since I took zinc and did hormones I’m getting zero energy from food. Nutritionist said I’m not extracting nutrients from food either.

I got bloods back showing low RBC potassium. Potassium is not getting into ththe cell or it’s not staying there

@bruschi11 any form of potassium? it makes you create CO2 but you also have to dispose of it with functioning anhydrase.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@bruschi11 any form of potassium? it makes you create CO2 but you also have to dispose of it with functioning anhydrase.

I think anhydrase is importwnt here getting co2 to hco3.

Hco3 is big for keeping carnosine / beta alanine cycle up.

I’m seeing low dose zinc for anhydase . Anything else you know about it?

@bruschi11 I don't know much else from my experience but histidine and zinc probably go together. Yes, I have noticed that it is always better to take potassium with HCL in meals.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Dhea deadly. Did not start dhea religiously until late 2022 and sure it helped then and has helped at times. But let’s be honest if the illness is about the cell and making it go with electrolytes then it’s likely dhea was the biggest death tool for me.

I can’t even begin to explain my agony anymore and how bad everything has gotten. I’m in non stop torture head is dissolving. I just could not make these mistakes i made over and over again the last 18 months.

This all just sucks.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Really think dhea may have been the very worst thing to start entering my body religiously.

The difference between 2022 and 2023 was that I literally could feel minerals in my brain in 2022. Obviously in 2021 and 2020 I felt minerals in head.

I knew what chromium would feel like when it worked. Calcium too. But they didn’t always “work”. Same with zinc copper.

I think I was always a bit manganese toxic and I never felt it.

Dhea basically killed my reactions to minerals. It’s very sad but very true. March 2023 was last time I really reacted to any minerals in brain and that was copper.

I do think zinc / manganese is kind of my only shot here as I turn the folate cycle on. Get zinc back into brain. But I have to get fad up to get chloride and potassium into cells for zinc to do its job.

Scariest times ever. I think I blew it. But I gotta give it time. ZERO hormones at all. Just minerals and nutrients diet liver health.

Healthseeker

Try ordering cistanche. I believe it might work through that axis. It'll probably make the problem worse long term, but you could use it to check.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

i dehydrated the ***t out of myself. Between dhea destroying me the other day. Then depressed as all hell I had a couple of beers for no reason at all. Which I never do but when you think you’re dying you do that I guess sometimes.

Severe severe electrolyte and dehydration and now diabetic type issues.

I know I need zinc now. But I gave b2 today and it just dehydrated me made electrolyte issues worse.

Very scary times.

I’m making co2 and as @Highserotonin90 mentioned…. I need anhydrase enzyme functioning to move co2 to bicarbonate. That needs zinc. I think manganese carnosine have now pushed me into zinc deficiency.

Planning to start low with zinc. 5-10mg daily at first.

Zinc toxicity is functional zinc deficiency and I’ve had that 2 + months. Now zinc deficiency…. Is functional zinc deficiency. Functional zinc deficiency is a real real problem trust me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals