Kasper's Log

tara

"Kasper, first you heart rate was 38, the next day it was 35, now it is 30, this doctor may be a smart man, but I can tell you one thing, 0 means dead!"

Maybe I should have listened to him... :D
:)

OP
K

Kasper

Pulse back to 45 (night time now). I did actually feel quite good, this whole day.
I also don't have cold hands or cold feet, are feeling cold in general.
Just a slow ticking heart.

I think I just go wait for the tyromax, and just go back to life with a heart rate of 45-55 the coming days.
If even 1200 mg of caffeine can't turn my heart rate on I guess, very little substances can (except thyroid then it seems).

I'm now trying out a combination of biotin + L-orthine, to see how that helps with sleeping. I regularly have troubles falling asleep. I have no problems staying asleep, I can quite easily have a deep sleep of 10 hours, just falling asleep is the problem.

OP
K

Kasper

Sleep was good, I didn't fall asleep that fast, but I woke up more refreshed than usual.

Pulse: 55 BPM

OP
K

Kasper

After a walk of 30-40 min. my heart rate 65, within 10 min of sitting, it dropped back to 52.

Mr Rossi

Sleep problems: Have you tried Magnesium Glycinate and Milk Thistle at night?

OP
K

Kasper

Sleep problems: Have you tried Magnesium Glycinate and Milk Thistle at night?

I think I once used Magnesium Glycinate, but I ordered it again now. Never heard of Milk Thistle to be honest, how does that work?

farmerMark

Pulse 70 sitting.

Sometimes my pulse is skipping a beat it seems. Feel good otherwise...

Just ran out of tyromax .... I think the new one will come within a week or something. Wondering how I will cope without.
Hi Kasper, I recently found out from Dr. Peat that natural dessicated thyroid needs to be digested to be of use. Topical apparently won't do it.

OP
K

Kasper

5o BPM during the day

I've been taking Taurine for a week or something now.
It seems to do quite a lot to me.
This may sounds a bit vague, but something in me just tells me that this is exactly what I need, although I don't really feel that good with it.

It feels kind of as the anti stimulant to me. I can't stimulate myself. I get kind of bored on it really.

But once I go do things, (finally), I just feel like my brain is smarter/faster/more clear.

I basically don't do anything except my basal responsibilities. No exciting side projects, no creativity.

I begin to feel that I was a bit manic-depressed without it. Not anything seriously, not depressed in the sense that I want to kill myself, just like, I feel my brain is done, I won't do anything in a couple of days, just to recover from the manic behaviour, I had before that.

I don't know if manic is the good word. Someone else would say I'm just very motivated. But it always goes at some cost. I would either sleep less, maybe spend less time with my friends. The longer it takes, the slower my brain gets, the dumber I get really. I can't really shut it off, and relax. If I shut off, I have to shut off completely, and I go in some kind of depressed state for some days.

With depressed I mean, I just won't take up my phone, I will just stay in my house, for some days, don't do anything, until I'm kind of recovered.

But on this taurine, I just can't get manic, I don't get even slightly excited haha. I'm just enable to stimulate myself. Normally, especially in the evening/night, I could go crazy ... So my life is extremely boring at this moment. But something in me tells me that this is just exactly what I need.

Also, I look better than I have looked in months. Even though I only have a heart beat of 50 BPM the last week.

OP
K

Kasper

Taking magnesium, taurine, theanine, orthinine and aspirin before bed. 45 bpms now

OP
K

Kasper

I woke up with 38-42 BPM. However, I felt warm and totally refreshed.
I sleep less than normal (7-8 hours) instead of 9-12 hours.
Now my BPM is 53.

In the morning, I got super angry at a friend, because I felt something was not fair at all. It is all good now, but I never get so angry normally. Actually I can't remember the last time, I got so angry in a social context. This was before I took my taurine/theanine.

OP
K

Kasper

Just something is noticed.
My pulse is very regular. More regular than normal.

I noticed, because normally I can't really accurately predict when the next beat will be.
On the beat, I have now, I could write a song.

A slow song, that to be said :D (57 BPM)

OP
K

Kasper

Hmm my heart beat raised to 65 BPM out of nothing. Not completely stable.
Sometimes I measure 62, sometimes 67, etc.

I don't understand where this is coming from.

OP
K

Kasper

My heart raised to 75 ... I did some meditation for 10 min. But I don't seem able to get it lower than 75.

I feel quite relax, I took coffee and caffeine in the morning, but that is already 6 hours ago.
I took L-theanine, and taurine in the morning as well. For the rest just food I take usually (skim milk, potatoes, carrot, mushrooms).

This heart beat is coming out of nothing really. I'm not sure if it is a good sign, or that it is going to crash.

For 2 days I switched from whole milk to skim milk, because I seem to like skim milk better at this moment. I used to like whole milk.
With taurine, I seem to really prefer things that are light on the stomach.

OP
K

Kasper

Just for the record, I'm going to the infrared sauna 3x a day for the last 3 days.

OP
K

Kasper

Okay, I'm now back home, and taking 1500 mg Taurine, 400 mg theanine, 500 mg aspirin.
I want to make sure that it is not stress hormones I'm living on now.

I'm definitely a bit manic.
My thoughts are extremely clear btw, but they are racing.
I have constant songs in my head, I constantly feel like dancing, in the train, I was basically dancing with my fingers, cause I just couldn't suppress not to move on the song in my head.

I have so much energy, in other days, I would now start a project (like building an app). But I want to keep this momentum, and stay in touch with my body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals