Kasper's Log

OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 1

Log
01:00 - 10:30 sleep, 45 BPM in the morning
11:00 breakfast as usual
13:30 70 BPM, interestingly, I feel tired, maybe also because of the soccer two days in a row, I can barely move haha
14:56 62 BPM
15:30 first bowel movement
16:02 57 BPM
18:28 63 BPM

18:45 second bowel movement

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 2

I've been doing pretty much the same as in week 1. Things haven't improved as spectacular as in week 1, but I think my body is still improving every day. I'm still living this life of a monk. I do some university work, I go to the infrared sauna, I do meditation, I prepare food, I walk a bit outside in nature, I try to enjoy the sun as much as I can, I see some friends. This weekend, I played some soccer with old friends which was really fun, not sure if this is a good or a bad thing health wise. One thing I noticed is that my head wasn't going as red as it normally gets from playing soccer. My body is definitely a bit more sore, than normally, but I think the fun gave some dopamine boost, that I still feel.

My productive is definitely much better than in week 1. It is still not optimal though, but I strongly believe I shouldn't force it. At least it is quite consistent, and consistently improving. I do hope that it improves a bit every week, so that I don't need to go all in, when the exams are coming.

I'm stopped all kind of exciting side projects. I'm quite content with my life as it is now, but I hope that I can do stuff a bit more rewarding in the future again. As I feel it now, I think I will quit any of that kind of stuff for at least 2 months. Because I think stuff like this can be estrogenic. I think I can't make the progress in my health I'm making now, if I will do any side projects.

Btw, my diet looks a bit like this at this moment:

Diet:
2L skim milk
2kg potatoes + 1 glass of whole milk + 2 teaspoons of salt
500 gram mushrooms (as soup with 2 teaspoons of salt)
3 teaspoon of coconut oil
3 cups of coffee + 50 gram trehalose
sometimes 3 eggs, sometimes some extra beef
trying to get some more fruit in the evening: mandarins, oranges, sometimes orange juice (0.5L)
40 gram gelatin
1 or 2 carrots

Supplements:
8-16 drops of estroban
40 drops of energin
8 drops of pansterone
2-8 gram of taurine
400-1000 mg theanine
2-3 mg biotin
1 gram l-orthinine
500-2000 mg aspirin
sometimes thorne pic mins

My digestion has I think been pretty much as optimal as I have ever seen it, in the last 5 days or something (no soiling). I think I will go for adding more caffeine and tyromax in week 4.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You are doing really great at keeping a detailed log Kasper!

OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 2

Log
01:00-09:00 sleep, 38 BPM in the morning
09:30 usual breakfast + 2 eggs
13:29 58 BPM
13:45 first bowel movement
14:27 54 BPM
15:33 49 BPM
16:15 51 BPM

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 3

01:00 - 10:00 sleep
10:30 I added lapodin (topically, 10 drops) and 200 mg caffeine to my morning routine
11:45 first bowel movement, record time :cool:

17:24 48 BPM

Okay, my hunger begins to increase a lot. I tried to increase calories with more sugar. I tried adding orange juice (0.5L) to my diet (freshly pressed in the shop), but that maked me feel horrible. Destroyed my whole positive peacefull mindset. Everything becomes just to intense or something. The lights are more intense, sound, people talking, it really didn't feel good, especially compared to how I have been feeling lately.

Interestingly, I sometimes eat whole oranges/mandarins (I don't eat the pulp, just squeeze out the juice with my teeth), and that doesn't have this effect. I think it may be just the difference between 2 oranges and 10 oranges (pressed in the bottle)? Different kind of oranges? I don't know.

Yesterday I tried adding 0.5L of Coke, but that also didn't feel completely good. I don't know, I feel it immediately on my teeth, some extra plague, a bit more inflammation. When I flossed my teeth, I noticed the floss being more stinky. It wasn't as bad as orange juice, but not something I really feel like is doing me good. I don't understand why. But I think I just going to add another kg of mashed potatoes to my diet. I love eating it, it makes feel good, it does my teeth good, so I guess potatoes and me are just a good match.

I also tried adding more trehalose to my diet. But if add more than 50 gram or something, I get farty like hell. So I think that is not good as well.

I do eat some fruits btw, like 2, 3 or 4 a day. Oranges, kiwis, mandarins, apples.

Ulla

I love kiwi. It also helps with digestion. It improves it more than other fruit :happy:

OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 4

18:15 first bowel movement

Okay, last evening, I was gone through my 2kg of potatoes quite soon again. But I was too lazy to make a new batch of potatoes, so I decided to try out eating something like 10 mandarins. Basically doing this "perfect" peat diet, with fruit and cheese in the evening. But this was a very very very wrong decision, it was a bit like drinking 0.5L of OJ, but worse. I actually didn't had any physical reactions, all mentally, something serotonin related I guess?

Just all my old ADD symptoms came back. My skin color became greyish toxic. My eyes didn't shine anymore. My peaceful mindset completely destroyed again. Okay, I'm loosing my hope a bit on fruit. I think this is my final wake up call that I just need to make more potatoes. So this morning I made 3 maybe 3.5 kg of potatoes :D

I think I'm going to try put out all mandarins/oranges of my diet. I have been eating I think on average 1 or 2 mandarins or oranges daily, just recently began to increase the amount. But maybe if 10 mandarins has this effect, maybe 1 mandarin also have a bit bad effect on me. I'm wondering, if I don't eat them at all, maybe I can fall asleep faster (I now fall asleep around 1AM-2AM, would love to get this to 11PM-12AM).

Maybe I'm going to experiment with pure sugar water or something, later, to see if it is the fruit or the sugar that give me this effects, but I'm bit done with experimenting to be honest at this moment. I just want to get back to where I was now.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 5

11:15 first bowel movement
14:36 52 BPM
15:17 51 BPM
15:53 second bowel movement
16:45 60 BPM
17:09 56 BPM

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 6

This day was worst day since I begin this log.
I'm not really sure why. I eat some chinese food with a friend the day before that, probably that has to do with it.

I had no bowel movements.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 3 Day 7

01:30-11:00 sleep
13:00 first bowel movement

I'm feeling a lot better, and eating my usual stuff again.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Day 1

12:00 59 BPM
12:00 breakfast with 2 soft boiled eggs + tyromax and lapodin (together with usual stuff)
13:27 65 BPM
14:57 63 BPM

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Summary Week 3

Week 3 was kind of a set back, especially in the end of week 3. I'm trying to figure out what happened, and how I can prevent this, but it is hard, it could be so much.

Basically, many old symptoms came back. Like addictive symptoms, not able to do habits, being a complete chaotic mess.

One factor may be sun light. It was very grey rainy week, so I was much more inside, I did a lot less walking outside then I did in week 1 and week 2.

Something in me thinks it may be some kind of detox thing? Not sure if people here believe in that, but that would make sense to me.

I reacted bad a couple of times to increased fruit consumption, especially oranges and mandarins. But I don't think that totally explains it.

Anyway, week 4 started very good yesterday. A little bit what I hoped week 3 to be. So I just continue my usual stuff (see summary week 2). Except that I now use tyromax (two times a day, 5 drops), extra caffeine (next to my 3 cups of coffee), I'm adding some organic chocolate in the evening, and also some dates, to increase my sugar consumption a bit. I seem to react good to both. In the morning, I press 1 citron, and drink it together with water and baking soda.

I'm also planning to do yoga classes in the evening 2 or 3 times a week.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Day 2

00:30 - 07:30 sleep
08:00 44 BPM
13:00 53 BPM
13:45 first bowel movement
17:26 63 BPM
17:39 68 BPM
20:30-22:00 yoga class

I can't edit Week 4 Day 1 anymore, but I did a yoga class in the evening, just for the record.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Day 3

00:30 - 06:30 sleep
06:30 - 07:30 half awake, half asleep
07:30 43 BPM
08:00 breakfast with 2 soft boiled eggs, still taking tyromax and lapodin as well

09:30 first bowel movement
12:30 61 BPM

OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Day 4

01:30 - 10:00 sleep

I didn't tracked my pulse, first bowel movement at 14:00.

I got a haircut. I think my hair is definitely improving. I used to have inflammation around the balding spot at the back of my head. That inflammation is completely gone. I notice that when I lay down on a hard material in the sauna, I used to feel that on the back of my head. I don't have that anymore.

Also there would be some red inflammation marks on the balding places in the frontal area, but I don't see that anymore. I don't think there is any regrowth.

OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Day 5

01:30 - 9:00 sleep
11:04 63 BPM
12:00 first bowel movement
14:03 54 BPM

Last edited:
OP
K

Kasper

Week 4 Summary

Okay, this week was quite amazing. I think I have never felt so balanced in my whole life. In the beginning of the week, I began to focus more on reduced breathing. Basically, just whenever I'm waiting, sitting in a bus/train, sitting in the sauna, laying on the couch, I'm trying to relax and slow my breathing.

I'm using the paid version of this app, and set it to 2 seconds inhale, 2 seconds exhale, 4, 5 or 6 seconds retain.

upload_2016-3-13_20-53-29.png

I really like this app, but there are probably cheaper alternatives. So I think this helps a lot.

So I did a yoga class monday and thuesday evening, which felt great, and I really like to keep doing. It seems like I sleep earlier after yoga class, but also shorter. I think I normally sleep 8, 9 or 10 hours. But after yoga I seem to sleep 6 or 7 hours. Not sure if this is really true, but at least this was true this week.

One clear example, that there is definitely something changing in me. Normally, if I have a plan, like taking a haircut, I really want to happen it at that moment, I don't plan forward. I just visit barbers in the city, until someone is able to do it today. I guess this is the kind of short sighted adhd behaviour.

So wednesday, I was visiting the barber, and I asked if I could make an appointment tomorrow, he was really looking at me like "what?? tomorrow? But no problem, Kasper, I can help you in an hour". I said, "No no, I really want it tomorrow". lol

This is maybe a small example, but this is kind of happening to me, on a lot of places. I'm more patient, I think/plan more forward. I'm able to combine my mathematic study, with doing social activities, with exercise (dancing, soccer), with yoga classes, with some work as private teacher. In the past, I would either, only focus on mathematics, or only focus, on social activities, or only focus on my health. When I tried to many different things in one day, I would get tired very fast.

So, to summarise, I'm super duper proud and grateful with the progress I have been able to make in those 4 weeks :D

David Chung

It may be helpful to measure a number of additional parameters, other than just HR. such as: (1) weight; (2) blood pressure; (4) cardio performance capacity; and (5) LBM level ... Just a suggestion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals