Matt Stone's Dark Truths In The Coronavirus Statistics

InChristAlone

flip side is you get love from a few

better to be loved by a few then liked by many
Yes this is how I operate in real life. Social media seems I have another life. Hahaha

Jib

flip side is you get love from a few

better to be loved by a few then liked by many

Better to be loved by none and liked by none and just do whatever you want. Because everyone's an ***hole and the whole world sucks balls. And there's my personal Dao.

Idk about the pandemic anymore. I watched Matt's video. I am already burned out on it. I have plenty of food in storage from well before the pandemic. Always was kind of a hoarder for security reasons, but nothing too extreme.

Whatever happens, happens. I'm just tired of the flip-flopping: it's a big deal, it's not a big deal, we're taking it too seriously, we're not taking it seriously enough, etc. My brain is just ****ing done with this.

I've just been camping out at home, and not interacting with or going near anyone. And I have enough resources at the moment where I could keep doing this for quite a while. Seems like the best course of action to me. Sequester yourself as much as possible and wait for all this to blow over. Ironically if more people did this it would probably end sooner rather than later. Can't believe there are people just going about their normal lives as if nothing is happening, with no regard for catching the virus or spreading it to other people.

We shall see.

InChristAlone

Does Italy Have More COVID19 Deaths Than South Korea Because They’re Not Prescribing Chloroquine?

This article shows that South Korea ignored WHO guidelines and started implementing treatments including the anti-malaria drug Choloquine back in February. This may explain the disparity between South Korea and Italy in terms of death rates.
Peat says not to use it. Damages DNA. Which I guess if you are on deaths door damaged DNA might be better than death but... He said Losartan is extremely effective.

yerrag

Another aspect of Stone's video that shows just how off his analysis is:

Look at the UK

233 deaths, 93 recovered

Oh my god it has a 250% kill rate!

Edit: At least he made a prediction...1 million dead by the end of April. We will see

233/(233+93) = 72% kill rate

Nice try Tarmander. Everyone else was sleeping.

Hitchens

Stone is not particularly bright, his conclusions represent an endogeneity error particularly with the incubation period and duration of infection relative to exponential mortality based on those infected and those that have died thus far. He comes across as a simpleton

tankasnowgod

Can't believe there are people just going about their normal lives as if nothing is happening, with no regard for catching the virus or spreading it to other people.

I would absolutely be going on with my normal life with no regard whatsoever for catching "The Virus," if everything hadn't shut down. Even now, catching "The Virus" still isn't a consideration.

Last edited:

yerrag

I would absolutely be going on my normal life with no regard whatsoever for catching "The Virus," if everything hadn't shut down. Even now, catching "The Virus" still isn't a consideration.
But your normal life is RPF.

This pandemic does exist only because someone invented to test some dying people with new coronavirus test. Every year a lot people die because of it. Nobody ever thought about testing an old sick person dying in hospital due complications of seasonal flu for some fancy viruses.

LUH 3417

Maybe after I build my psychic defenses more. Sharing your likeness openly is a good way to get your loosh harvested. I don’t like my energy leaking out to various gammas and perverts. Anonymity is gold
You sound alluring

Better to be loved by none and liked by none and just do whatever you want. Because everyone's an ***hole and the whole world sucks balls. And there's my personal Dao.

Idk about the pandemic anymore. I watched Matt's video. I am already burned out on it. I have plenty of food in storage from well before the pandemic. Always was kind of a hoarder for security reasons, but nothing too extreme.

Whatever happens, happens. I'm just tired of the flip-flopping: it's a big deal, it's not a big deal, we're taking it too seriously, we're not taking it seriously enough, etc. My brain is just ****ing done with this.

I've just been camping out at home, and not interacting with or going near anyone. And I have enough resources at the moment where I could keep doing this for quite a while. Seems like the best course of action to me. Sequester yourself as much as possible and wait for all this to blow over. Ironically if more people did this it would probably end sooner rather than later. Can't believe there are people just going about their normal lives as if nothing is happening, with no regard for catching the virus or spreading it to other people.

We shall see.

I’m a NEET so this is normal operating procedure to me. I don’t go out much and I’ve basically been at home for a few years recovering from many self abuses.

The so called pandemic doesn’t even worry me. It’s obviously a massive fear-based programming ritual and I remember 9/11 and how much I regret buying into it and media and societial crap afterwards.

It doesn’t even bother me that the sheeple seem to have forgot. Don’t fall for the fear again people. I see my countrymen literally demanding the govt strip them of their rights.
Doesn’t matter to me. I won’t really change how I live now or intend to.

In fact I look forward to the opportunities coming up as the economies try to go back online. I’m not deluded but I also just don’t care. How many times can you watch as the world goes crazy before you decide to divest yourself emotionally from the negative part?

You sound alluring

If I put myself out there and let people view me can you imagine the kind of energies that would come my way? Both good and bad. I would want to have a positive niche and remain unknown to the perps and be a friend to the good ppl. I just imagine some masonic cop watching my YouTube videos and deciding to gangstalk me to teach me a lesson or something. Lots of sickos out there. I know because I have some of those traits that come up when I’m feeling bad. It takes strong vigilance to not fall into the trap.

LUH 3417

If I put myself out there and let people view me can you imagine the kind of energies that would come my way? Both good and bad. I would want to have a positive niche and remain unknown to the perps and be a friend to the good ppl. I just imagine some masonic cop watching my YouTube videos and deciding to gangstalk me to teach me a lesson or something. Lots of sickos out there. I know because I have some of those traits that come up when I’m feeling bad. It takes strong vigilance to not fall into the trap.
Just wear a cape

Jib

I’m a NEET so this is normal operating procedure to me. I don’t go out much and I’ve basically been at home for a few years recovering from many self abuses.

The so called pandemic doesn’t even worry me. It’s obviously a massive fear-based programming ritual and I remember 9/11 and how much I regret buying into it and media and societial crap afterwards.

It doesn’t even bother me that the sheeple seem to have forgot. Don’t fall for the fear again people. I see my countrymen literally demanding the govt strip them of their rights.
Doesn’t matter to me. I won’t really change how I live now or intend to.

In fact I look forward to the opportunities coming up as the economies try to go back online. I’m not deluded but I also just don’t care. How many times can you watch as the world goes crazy before you decide to divest yourself emotionally from the negative part?

I'm in a similar situation, though I run a locally based business from home. I'm very good at what I do, but am garbage at marketing, and combined with my extreme social anxiety issues, it's tough to get things off the ground. I have a few loyal customers but it's tough when I'm in a niche market and there are a few other local shops that have better advertising.

Work was rough before the pandemic. But now it's definitely dead, at least for a while. Online sales of products I make in my workshop are also gonna be nixed for a long time, I'm sure.

So for me, it hasn't completely changed how I live, but having my only revenue stream cut off is not great. I don't pay rent in my current situation, so I'm extremely lucky. But as far as food and gas go, I'm living off my savings from my business. I have plenty to cover my basic needs for quite a while.

Funny thing. Even though my lifestyle has changed 0% as a result of the pandemic, it's inspired me lately to focus more intently on my hobbies and skills. I've been tinkering around with making a website for myself, contemplating new products to offer, messing around in the workshop, re-organizing all my tools, and making a list of new tools and skills I want to buy/develop once all this blows over.

Having not worked a normal job or been to school in ages, I've been thinking a little bit about that too. I'm more inclined to just run with the business I already have so much invested in. But not a bad idea to entertain other thoughts.

There are many ways to generate income these days, with the Internet. Patreon is one example. It's fun to think about the possibilities. Good time now, in isolation, to get creative. Not that I haven't entertained the idea of going back to my lousy warehouse job.

It wasn't that bad working a lousy job. The real problem was my boss was a royal ****head. Idk. Just rambling.

Some people are getting hit especially hard by this. I don't know anyone personally. A couple friends I have were mandated to work from home. They don't seem to mind.

I'm in a similar situation, though I run a locally based business from home. I'm very good at what I do, but am garbage at marketing, and combined with my extreme social anxiety issues, it's tough to get things off the ground. I have a few loyal customers but it's tough when I'm in a niche market and there are a few other local shops that have better advertising.

Work was rough before the pandemic. But now it's definitely dead, at least for a while. Online sales of products I make in my workshop are also gonna be nixed for a long time, I'm sure.

So for me, it hasn't completely changed how I live, but having my only revenue stream cut off is not great. I don't pay rent in my current situation, so I'm extremely lucky. But as far as food and gas go, I'm living off my savings from my business. I have plenty to cover my basic needs for quite a while.

Funny thing. Even though my lifestyle has changed 0% as a result of the pandemic, it's inspired me lately to focus more intently on my hobbies and skills. I've been tinkering around with making a website for myself, contemplating new products to offer, messing around in the workshop, re-organizing all my tools, and making a list of new tools and skills I want to buy/develop once all this blows over.

Having not worked a normal job or been to school in ages, I've been thinking a little bit about that too. I'm more inclined to just run with the business I already have so much invested in. But not a bad idea to entertain other thoughts.

There are many ways to generate income these days, with the Internet. Patreon is one example. It's fun to think about the possibilities. Good time now, in isolation, to get creative. Not that I haven't entertained the idea of going back to my lousy warehouse job.

It wasn't that bad working a lousy job. The real problem was my boss was a royal ****head. Idk. Just rambling.

Some people are getting hit especially hard by this. I don't know anyone personally. A couple friends I have were mandated to work from home. They don't seem to mind.

Maybe I can sell for you? When I worked in retail I often had the highest departmental sales and profits despite being characterized as lazy by some of my coworker. I just know how to sell.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals