Methylene Blue DIY Skin Cream?

LeeLemonoil

I use it dilutet in red wine and then this mixture dropped per euro-dropper into portioned cream. I facilitate my own creams but you being in Germany one of the best yet inexpensive face lotions is Balea Med Ultra Sensitive Nachtcreme vom DM, mostly MCT oil-based.

MB needs much down dilution because it gets cytotoxic above 0.5 microgram/mol according to the study you cited. I use an even smaller dilution ~0.2

I will get some cream base to try.

Dave Clark

I use it dilutet in red wine and then this mixture dropped per euro-dropper into portioned cream. I facilitate my own creams but you being in Germany one of the best yet inexpensive face lotions is Balea Med Ultra Sensitive Nachtcreme vom DM, mostly MCT oil-based.

MB needs much down dilution because it gets cytotoxic above 0.5 microgram/mol according to the study you cited. I use an even smaller dilution ~0.2
Is it cytotoxic then to apply it undiluted topically to the skin as many do here on the forum?

LeeLemonoil

Said study cites the cytotoxic concentration, though that were incubated cells probably, no time to read again just now. Applying it topically will be a different matter though if you apply it that way to achieve systemic benefits some damaged cells locally might be acceptable collateral damage. But I would not risk that for a face lotion when you want to achieve rejuvenated skin

I make a 5% niacinamide solution in about 80g of water, and then I add 4 drops of oxidal to it. That’s it, and I use a dropper. Hopefully someone smarter than me can tell me if this is a good or bad approach

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Thanks a lot! :):

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Soo, I bought the Nachtcreme, how much MB do I need to put in 50 ml of it to achieve the above concentration (0.2)? Thank you good sir

LeeLemonoil

Minuscule amounts, I recommend serial dilution therefore. I‘ll get in touch with you, need to use physiologyweb‘s calculator, forgot the dilution amounts.

Spud

The study says that 2.5 uM. In that case, if you use MB from healthnatura, which is 400ug per drop, put 1 drop of MB into a medicine cup, fill to 10ml with water and then put 1ml of that into you cream.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

The study says that 2.5 uM. In that case, if you use MB from healthnatura, which is 400ug per drop, put 1 drop of MB into a medicine cup, fill to 10ml with water and then put 1ml of that into you cream.

Thanks a lot my man, will report back with results :):

LeeLemonoil

Exactly. 2.5 not 0.2. I recommend wine instead of water though to enhance emulsification with the cream and penetration and it’s best to use droplets of the MB-mix into portions of the cream, otherwise mixing the Mb-solution with the cream needs heavy mixing to disperse which can hardly be done manually.

Very practical: An Eierbecher aus Keramik to fill a portion of the lotion into it and then drop MB-solution into it, stir with Glasrührstab and aply

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Exactly. 2.5 not 0.2. I recommend wine instead of water though to enhance emulsification with the cream and penetration and it’s best to use droplets of the MB-mix into portions of the cream, otherwise mixing the Mb-solution with the cream needs heavy mixing to disperse which can hardly be done manually.

Very practical: An Eierbecher aus Keramik to fill a portion of the lotion into it and then drop MB-solution into it, stir with Glasrührstab and aply

You are awesome man. Do you have german roots? Also, would vodka work instead of wine?

Nokoni

I use Haidut's "mouthwash" (6 drops Oxidal to 8 oz water) on my skin to good effect. At that concentration it doesn't stain the skin. I take a milliliter of it and splash it on my face, use it elsewhere for different reasons. If a drop or two drips into the sink I rinse it away with some water. It will still stain the porcelain a bit if I don't, though it appears to fade over time.

inthedark

I use Haidut's "mouthwash" (6 drops Oxidal to 8 oz water) on my skin to good effect. At that concentration it doesn't stain the skin. I take a milliliter of it and splash it on my face, use it elsewhere for different reasons. If a drop or two drips into the sink I rinse it away with some water. It will still stain the porcelain a bit if I don't, though it appears to fade over time.

Is this mouthwash effective for oral care too? Is there a forum post about this?

Nokoni

Anders86

Cool!

Before shower I take 100mg Aspirin, 150mg Niacinamide, 100mg Caffeine and 100mg Taurine in a shot glass with water. I put the shot glass in a cup with warm water. When I`m finished showering the content in the shot glass is warm and dissolved. I then add 1 drop of Oxidal. I then take a sipp and gargle while I cover my body and hair with this cocktail. My hair get fluffy and makes my blonde hair completely white, teeth also. I get a mental boost and I think my skin loves it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals