Mouth Taping

Gawdawg

I'm curious to know if anyone here has utilized or utilizes mouth taping for better sleep? If so, what was the end result?

It is going to be very good. I used to do it when I needed to. I no longer mouth breathe so I don’t use it. It’s a very very good idea if you mouth breathe when you sleep. If your mouth is dry and tastes bad when you wake up, or if your partner can check on you and see that you are mouth breathing when asleep, then you should tape your mouth. It makes a HUGE difference.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I agree with ecstatichamster, taping will help. I use 3M brand Gift Wrap tape and it causes no irritation and stays on all night.

hierundjetzt

It is going to be very good. I used to do it when I needed to. I no longer mouth breathe so I don’t use it. It’s a very very good idea if you mouth breathe when you sleep. If your mouth is dry and tastes bad when you wake up, or if your partner can check on you and see that you are mouth breathing when asleep, then you should tape your mouth. It makes a HUGE difference.
A HUGE difference in what exactly?

bloooeh

I'm curious to know if anyone here has utilized or utilizes mouth taping for better sleep? If so, what was the end result?
My sleep and oral health has improved after mouth taping for couple yrs now, using cloth tape. I was a mouth breather and snore and had oral issues (dry mouth, bad breath, cavities, etc) for decades. I had noticed major difference when I don't mouth tape during sleep, especially when I travel when there is lack of sleep. It's a game changer for me.

Ras

I found this Kinesio tape to work well for mouth taping. I got the idea from this video, whose follow-up is here.

Last edited:

Tim Lundeen

I use this, get better sleep quality, it's more restful

3M Micropore Paper Tape - White, 1"​

liam183

I use it and have for the past month or two, plus off and on before then. Definitely a marked improvement in how I look and feel.

OP
G

Gawdawg

My sleep and oral health has improved after mouth taping for couple yrs now, using cloth tape. I was a mouth breather and snore and had oral issues (dry mouth, bad breath, cavities, etc) for decades. I had noticed major difference when I don't mouth tape during sleep, especially when I travel when there is lack of sleep. It's a game changer for me.
I think I have cloth tape on hand. I'll try it out tonight.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals