Peat Girl's Logger

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]
javacody said:
Also. A song for you.

I heard this last night when I watched Hector and the Search for Happiness. Good movie. Almost as good as the Secret Life of Water Mitty.

[bbvideo=640,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=23&v=3dAWPsrraBk[/bbvideo]

Thank you Codemeister! I was both weirded out and delighted by this musical choice. You know me, a true Canadian with a beaver in my pants and maple syrup in my veins so I enjoyed all those beaver shots! ;D

javacody

Peat's_Girl said:

Well, better is a relative term. I didn't say you were feeling good. ;)

Peat's_Girl said:
Hard headed but not hard bodied Y_Y
I don't remember that. I think at the time I was caught up with so many nutrients to avoid that I wasn't listening!

You are a beautiful wooden headed lady. Don't let anyone tell you differently. And someday, you'll be a real girl! Just stop lying so damn much.

Peat's_Girl said:
You mean broke as in poor or broke as in emotionally/ physically broken down? 'Cause yes to both. ;c

Actually, you listed 3 ways of being borked. I meant physically. I think everyone who follows RP is slightly touched in the head.

Peat's_Girl said:
Wow, really? I thought I was just plugging away to no one but kept at it hoping that when my dusty bones are rotting away in some crypt (yes, I plan on taking over as a dictator and decreeing my own crypt, thank-you-very-much!), some unfortunate soul will stumble on this and will be like, "Aha! This worked!" or "Oh, God, she failed so miserably that it killed her (yet brought her fame and fortune as a dictator, go figure) so I will do the exact opposite!"

I'm glad you have your eye on me Cody. ;)
(Yes this is a plug for a dirty joke. Use it wisely.)

*Would you like a piece of candy little girl?*

Like that?

Peat's_Girl said:
Ah! Brilliant! I've searched high and low for bugles all over the city and today the store near me decided to stock them! Thanks for whatever voodoo you were employing!

You're absolutely right. Restriction got me in this mess so it won't get me out. Especially if I still don't know what I'm doing. I think eschewing wheat is a start. Religiously tracking my sleep and cycle is another!

Hey, the fact I'm having a period after years of absence is something!

You could have talked about your naughty, weak-in-the-knee, mind blowing orgasms. But you went with bugles instead. I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight!

On a serious note, I personally would make sleep, your cycle, and digestion your priorities. But when you fix those, you need to promise to write the randy tales of P_G. I'm hoping there are multiple other ladies involved, lingerie, and pillow fights.

javacody

Peat's_Girl said:
Thank you Codemeister! I was both weirded out and delighted by this musical choice. You know me, a true Canadian with a beaver in my pants and maple syrup in my veins so I enjoyed all those beaver shots! ;D

Do Canadian beavers taste like maple syrup? Because if so, I need to move! I could eat maple flavored beaver nightly and twice on Sundays!

Jennifer

Peat's_Girl said:
Jennifer said:
Do you want me to sync mine to yours or do you want to sync yours to mine?
Well let's see. If you bleed 3 weeks out of a month and I bleed 2, we're bound to sync up somehow!
Kotex will have to put our pictures on their products as 'Buyers Beware'. ;D
Aww...I'm Kotex's poster-child for female misfortunes? That's just what I needed to round out my modeling portfolio and send my career soaring into the stratosphere. :P

WOW! All this talk about a Canadian's beaver, orgasims and Candyman Cody, the future reader of PG's pillow shenanigans and here I was worried my previous comment was too vulgar. Glad to know I'm in good company. Hehe!

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
You are a beautiful wooden headed lady. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Oh Cody. You should give the socially awkward array of men on this forum some lessons in how to be suave. Maybe that male masturbation thread will finally breathe its dying breath! ;D

javacody said:
you'll be a real girl! Just stop lying so damn much.

Hey, maybe my boyfriend needs some encouragement? ;)

Oohhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

(Jokes, J! <3)

javacody said:
Actually, you listed 3 ways of being borked. I meant physically. I think everyone who follows RP is slightly touched in the head.

Ya think? Don't start a thread about it though. They'll take it very seriously and break it down to its molecular structure.

javacody said:
*Would you like a piece of candy little girl?*

Oh, mister, do I ever? *skips over in knee-highs and pigtails*

I can see how we can be banned from the forum very quickly. ;D

javacody said:
You could have talked about your naughty, weak-in-the-knee, mind blowing orgasms. But you went with bugles instead. I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight!

Uh, I'm not that good of a writer. ;D If I have one of those, I'll let you know. It will probably involve some sort of chocolate drenched pastry anyway. And I log my food here. So... Yeah. ;D

javacody said:
On a serious note, I personally would make sleep, your cycle, and digestion your priorities. But when you fix those, you need to promise to write the randy tales of P_G. I'm hoping there are multiple other ladies involved, lingerie, and pillow fights.

Yeah. And if we divide the book into chapters of all the men I've slept with...!
We will end up with a single double-spaced page. ;D

Well, we got our first cycle (we... HA!) and once it crawls away back into the depth of hell from whence it came, we can start seeing what I can or cannot digest.

My sleep is so terrible. :(

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Jennifer said:
WOW! All this talk about a Canadian's beaver, orgasims and Candyman Cody, the future reader of PG's pillow shenanigans and here I was worried my previous comment was too vulgar. Glad to know I'm in good company. Hehe!

I don't think anyone can ever be as inappropriate and offensive as I am. That pigtails and kneehighs image was downright wrong!

Who knows what else would come out of my mouth.
Or go into it for that matter?

(Not beavertails, cause I'm staying away from wheat!) ;D

Ah, ladies and gents, I think we have found our book's tagline! ;D

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

days 5 & 6 of the Great Depression.

Crap sleep.
It's is so so so sucky to not sleep.
And I haven't slept all night and the night before was excruciating: pee runs, a million thoughts and worries, nibbling on cheese didn't work, PGe didn't work, an Epsom bath didn't work, all the fans and A/Cs in the world didn't help!

And the irony is that the more agitated I become about not sleeping the less likely I am to sleep at all!

I need someone to pound me (and then pound me again with a ;) hammer so I can be dead to the world during the night. A wooden girl sleeping like a log! ;D

I also experience some pains under my right breast. Like a sharp, stab. If it's a muscle spasm, why is it happening during the night?

Milk chocolate is causing tooth sensitivity. It's bizarre because I tried all kinds of different sugars (milk, white sugar and juice) and they don't cause it. It's just the milk chocolate!

Well, I'm a ******* pandora box of random and unexplainable issues.

The worst thing that could have happened in my uneventful and pathetic life has happened.
I was making a real, authentic Pho from oxtails and tendons. I bought the overpriced whole spices and dry roasted them! I ******* charred the onion and ginger on the charcoal grill! It was gonna be magical!
Angels would have come down from heaven and played harp music while I uncovered the pot!

I waited for 5 hours until it was finally ready and aromatic, and then I was tapping the salt shaker and the lid came off an ALL OF IT mptied into my perfect broth!

OH CRUEL FATE!!! Y_Y

I tried diluting it and adding more spices and tendons and washing off the bones but the beefy flavour is gone and it's just a bland, salty, watery mess.

Since I haven't slept I don't know how I will function outside tonight. This is bad. I can no longer handle all-nighters like I used to.

Period pains are worst in the morning, and I've discovered that if I stuff my face early enough upon waking it can diminish. Painkillers help. Oh, Pharmaceutical engineers I could kiss all of your bald heads!!!!!!!

I sort of forgot to take my PGe today... Oopsie.

Anyway, I think it's coming to an end anyway (or is it wishful thinking) but I still have lingering symptoms of it. Indigestion mostly.

;<

Food:
Chocolate
Pork chop
Chocolate ice cream
Juices of all kinds
Canned peach
Canned pear
Egg
Coconut oil
100 grams of salt (I tried the broth several times ;D)
Some grated cheese
Watermelon
Cherries

XOXOX

Jennifer

Peat's_Girl said:

Crap sleep.
And I haven't slept all night and the night before was excruciating: pee runs, a million thoughts and worries, nibbling on cheese didn't work, PGe didn't work, an Epsom bath didn't work, all the fans and A/Cs in the world didn't help!

And the irony is that the more agitated I become about not sleeping the less likely I am to sleep at all!

I need someone to pound me (and then pound me again with a ;) hammer so I can be dead to the world during the night. A wooden girl sleeping like a log! ;D

I also experience some pains under my right breast. Like a sharp, stab. If it's a muscle spasm, why is it happening during the night?

Milk chocolate is causing tooth sensitivity. It's bizarre because I tried all kinds of different sugars (milk, white sugar and juice) and they don't cause it. It's just the milk chocolate!

Well, I'm a f***ing pandora box of random and unexplainable issues.

The worst thing that could have happened in my uneventful and pathetic life has happened.
I was making a real, authentic Pho from oxtails and tendons. I bought the overpriced whole spices and dry roasted them! I f***ing charred the onion and ginger on the charcoal grill! It was gonna be magical!
Angels would have come down from heaven and played harp music while I uncovered the pot!

I waited for 5 hours until it was finally ready and aromatic, and then I was tapping the salt shaker and the lid came off an ALL OF IT mptied into my perfect broth!

OH CRUEL FATE!!! Y_Y

I tried diluting it and adding more spices and tendons and washing off the bones but the beefy flavour is gone and it's just a bland, salty, watery mess.

Since I haven't slept I don't know how I will function outside tonight. This is bad. I can no longer handle all-nighters like I used to.

Period pains are worst in the morning, and I've discovered that if I stuff my face early enough upon waking it can diminish. Painkillers help. Oh, Pharmaceutical engineers I could kiss all of your bald heads!!!!!!!

Anyway, I think it's coming to an end anyway (or is it wishful thinking) but I still have lingering symptoms of it. Indigestion mostly.

;<

Food:
Chocolate
Pork chop
Chocolate ice cream
Juices of all kinds
Canned peach
Canned pear
Egg
Coconut oil
Some grated cheese

XOXOX
Ah...well this explains your email to me this morning.

Sorry things have been so difficult. I hope you can finally get some sleep! *Hugs*

javacody

Peat's_Girl said:
Crap sleep.

Endotoxin is my guess. Have you tried charcoal or a carrot? Seriously. I've had issues waking up with my heart pounding at night and charcoal really seemed to help.

Peat's_Girl said:

Jeebus, you really make me want to move to Canada.

Peat's_Girl said:

Sounds like you need a massage. As a guitar player of 27 years, I have really strong, yet gentle hands.

Peat's_Girl said:

I've had this issue before as well, Vitamin K2 mk4 really seems to help.

Peat's_Girl said:

You're a goddess with a wonderful sense of humor. Things will get better.

Peat's_Girl said:
I was making a real, authentic Pho from oxtails and tendons. I bought the overpriced whole spices and dry roasted them! I f***ing charred the onion and ginger on the charcoal grill! It was gonna be magical!

OH CRUEL FATE!!! Y_Y

I literally gasped when I read that. It hurt me reading those words. Almost as bad as when I see another dude get kicked in the nuts hurt.

You poor, poor thing. I would have balled like a baby.

Peat's_Girl said:

I'm in the same boat. If I sleep less than 7 hours, I feel like I'm dying. I need like 9.5 to feel human.

Peat's_Girl said:

I forget some supplements regularly as well. It's frustrating. If you have a smart phone, you should set an alarm so you don't forget. Or set one on your computer. There are free alarm apps for iOS, Windows, and Android.

Just like I told Hennifer, I'm pulling for you. I love your sense of humor. You are such a wonderful woman, you don't deserve all the crap that you're going through. Not one bit.

Try to keep taking the PGe. Try aspirin and vitamin K2. Also, order some methylene blue off of amazon. It is dirt cheap and works really well. Just get the aquarium stuff. One drop per day will do you.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Jennifer said:
Peat's_Girl said:

Crap sleep.

OH CRUEL FATE!!! Y_Y

;<

Food:
Chocolate
Pork chop
Chocolate ice cream
Juices of all kinds
Canned peach
Canned pear
Egg
Coconut oil
Some grated cheese

XOXOX

Sorry things have been so difficult. I hope you can finally get some sleep! *Hugs*

In what way? That it spanned over 10 pages or that I was being snarky and inconsiderate? ;)

Ha, I'm sorry if it's the latter. But know that J and my cat get to witness the worst side affects... So, my love for you has diminished 80% of the bitchiness! ;D

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
Endotoxin is my guess. Have you tried charcoal or a carrot? Seriously. I've had issues waking up with my heart pounding at night and charcoal really seemed to help.

I did the carrot early on but figured, like everything else I figure, it wasn't doing anything and dropped it. But yes master Cody, I will do it more diligently this time. ;)

Hey, do you know if there's a standard for activated charcoal in terms of ingestion? I recently bought a huge batch for exactly this purpose but it came with a note saying it's not for internal use... D'oh.

javacody said:

I don't think you'll find an exact replica of a P_G girl for your own personal use. ;)
To replicate this sort of perfection, you'd have to take some genetic material from good Ukrainian stock (one complete with big eyes, breasts and bums), raise it in Israel for a warm disposition and a cuastic sense of humour, and then finish it off with some cold brewing in Canada for some good manners and American values. ;)

But Montreal is often described as a city to beautiful women and loose morals, so maybe it's a good place to get laid or visit some strip clubs for skankiness that is outlawed in most states! ;P

javacody said:
Sounds like you need a massage. As a guitar player of 27 years, I have really strong, yet gentle hands.

You really know how to play on a girl's heart strings, excuse the pun. You are well aware of my preference for burly, older men, but skill on the guitar is the one thing I cannot resist. How am I supposed to stop flirting with you now?!

So, aside from the strong hands what else do you have? Let's work our way down... ;)

Gah! See?!

javacody said:

A vitamin K, deficiency you think? I've never thought about it. I could use your help with your knowledge of supplementation. I still didn't manage to compile much of a list and I want to order them this week.
What do you think?

javacody said:
I literally gasped when I read that. It hurt me reading those words. Almost as bad as when I see another dude get kicked in the nuts hurt.

Yeah, nut-kicking usually creates a very strong flinching and gasping reaction in nearby men. And to think some of us, think you guys are incapable of strong feelings of empathy. ;P

But yes, such a deep emotional loss can only be conveyed to a fellow pho lover. Do you like pho? What do you make with your broth?

I'm becoming quite good at cooking and will soon have assumed my fate as a Ukrainian mail order bride. I wonder if they have a website that deals chubby brieds. I'm pretty sure that I'd stand out among the other fatties. ;D

javacody said:

And I would have taken you into my bosom and comforted you. Heh. But actually I laughed I laughed because when you've lived my life, a series of unfortunate events, you learn to expect it. Like, "Of course this happened! How could I have not seen it coming! Good one, big guy!" ;D

javacody said:
I'm in the same boat. If I sleep less than 7 hours, I feel like I'm dying. I need like 9.5 to feel human.
I mean a slightly different boat, but just as leaky! ;D I wake up after 5 hours and I still won't be sleepy for another 10 or 12 hrs. Some people tend to need to catch up on sleep and I rarely can do that. I just wake up after 7 tops. I really think stress hormones are my main issue but I haven't figured out how to turn them off. I always thought of myself as even keeled, easy to laugh and positive. I'm not sure what I've done to make my body respond in away that goes against my personality.

javacody said:
Try to keep taking the PGe. Try aspirin and vitamin K2. Also, order some methylene blue off of amazon. It is dirt cheap and works really well. Just get the aquarium stuff. One drop per day will do you.

Yes sir!

I knwo there are many methylene blue threads on here and yet instead of reading them I went around posting Heisenberg memes no one understood... So what does it do? I could go and read about it and I will, I just love it when you explain me things! ;D Just ask Jen, I write her daily with repetitive questions and yet she answers them without a shred of annoyance. That woman is a saint.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

Ohai. ;3

Don't judge me! But this is officially my birthday month and therefore should be celebrated with unlimited food and gifts! (Yes, I get a whole month! ;D)

My food for today included Korean beef tacos with garlic mayo and sriracha. The Koreans don't realise tacos are hard shelled tortillas and not burritos but have the good sense of putting smoked cheese and kimchi in, so long live fusion food!

We also had some isakaya food (Japanese bar food, so tapas basically). There were some great hits (this tender braised pork belly on potato mash and tea boiled egg) and some misses (someone has decided it would be a good idea to put mackerel oil in the ramen broth. FML.)

Some dark chocolate and juice, were consumed as well! ;D

The movie we saw is The Experimenter about Stanley Milgram's obedience experiment. I love Milgram's work and think it's important. (I never had any doubts about the banality of evil.) I also love Peter Sarsgaard ever since I watched the third season of The Killing (my all time favorite show), but the movie was really bare and had so much wasted potential. Fantasia is going to hell in the hands of the Hipsters. The scrips are badly researched and the dialogue is monosyllabic, I feel like once they realised people will clap for anything (a dripping sink, soft piano in the background with actors staring at one another) they started making movies with their friends becuase they had a camera and some money and Indie film has gone to the crapper. Maybe we should be a little more discerning about what needs to be published or made into the movie, becuase maybe others are getting crowded out with better ideas just becuase they don't have any connections or money.

(OK that last one was a personal gripe. ;<)

/rant.

The pain has diminished so the massacre could be coming to an end. /Sunday bloody sunday/
I'm also always armed with painkillers and PGe, just in case.

And wow. I don't know if to jump for joy or... Lie down for depression...?!
I woke up today with such wonderful skin. It seemed to be healing and smoothing out. Note, I don't use anything on my face since I've given up on topicals, so PGe gotta be the source of the magic here.

Unfortunately when I returned home from the sun, bus, subway and shitfesting filled day, my skin has reverted back to its natural state: an oily, pink, congested mess.

It's like I have to fight this predisposition to look like an orange peel, becuase even if something is working it will soon be crushed by the sheer will of my body to keep us all ugly and miserable!

**** you, body. I will get you for this!

(Please don't kill me.)

Looks like I'm not sleepy tonight either... :(

I've been stuck on this Type O Negative song and have stumbled on a live album on Spotify. Eek!
Who knew that the smooth, deep voice that made me tremble throughout my teens comes with a thick Staten Island accent, akin to a New York pizza delivery man. All bubbles shattered.
But I still enjoy this song, maybe you will too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HtD4Nix0tXk

javacody

Peat's_Girl said:
javacody said:

I did the carrot early on but figured, like everything else I figure, it wasn't doing anything and dropped it. But yes master Cody, I will do it more diligently this time. ;)

Hey, do you know if there's a standard for activated charcoal in terms of ingestion? I recently bought a huge batch for exactly this purpose but it came with a note saying it's not for internal use... D'oh.

javacody said:

I don't think you'll find an exact replica of a P_G girl for your own personal use. ;)
To replicate this sort of perfection, you'd have to take some genetic material from good Ukrainian stock (one complete with big eyes, breasts and bums), raise it in Israel for a warm disposition and a cuastic sense of humour, and then finish it off with some cold brewing in Canada for some good manners and American values. ;)

But Montreal is often described as a city to beautiful women and loose morals, so maybe it's a good place to get laid or visit some strip clubs for skankiness that is outlawed in most states! ;P

javacody said:

You really know how to play on a girl's heart strings, excuse the pun. You are well aware of my preference for burly, older men, but skill on the guitar is the one thing I cannot resist. How am I supposed to stop flirting with you now?!

So, aside from the strong hands what else do you have? Let's work our way down... ;)

Gah! See?!

javacody said:

A vitamin K, deficiency you think? I've never thought about it. I could use your help with your knowledge of supplementation. I still didn't manage to compile much of a list and I want to order them this week.
What do you think?

javacody said:

Yeah, nut-kicking usually creates a very strong flinching and gasping reaction in nearby men. And to think some of us, think you guys are incapable of strong feelings of empathy. ;P

But yes, such a deep emotional loss can only be conveyed to a fellow pho lover. Do you like pho? What do you make with your broth?

I'm becoming quite good at cooking and will soon have assumed my fate as a Ukrainian mail order bride. I wonder if they have a website that deals chubby brieds. I'm pretty sure that I'd stand out among the other fatties. ;D

javacody said:

And I would have taken you into my bosom and comforted you. Heh. But actually I laughed I laughed because when you've lived my life, a series of unfortunate events, you learn to expect it. Like, "Of course this happened! How could I have not seen it coming! Good one, big guy!" ;D

javacody said:
I mean a slightly different boat, but just as leaky! ;D I wake up after 5 hours and I still won't be sleepy for another 10 or 12 hrs. Some people tend to need to catch up on sleep and I rarely can do that. I just wake up after 7 tops. I really think stress hormones are my main issue but I haven't figured out how to turn them off. I always thought of myself as even keeled, easy to laugh and positive. I'm not sure what I've done to make my body respond in away that goes against my personality.

javacody said:

Yes sir!

I knwo there are many methylene blue threads on here and yet instead of reading them I went around posting Heisenberg memes no one understood... So what does it do? I could go and read about it and I will, I just love it when you explain me things! ;D Just ask Jen, I write her daily with repetitive questions and yet she answers them without a shred of annoyance. That woman is a saint.

I had the best responses all lined up. I was clever, witty, flirty, and flattering.

Then I accidentally hit refresh.

On charcoal, I'm not sure. You should email the seller and see what they say. Maybe they'll exchange it for food grade?

On Methylene Blue, it improves mood, improves cognition, is supposed to improve mitochondrial function, and lower estrogen.

As far as resting in your bosom, that sounds wonderful. And if you ever become a mail order bride, I'll double your highest offer.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
I had the best responses all lined up. I was clever, witty, flirty, and flattering.

Then I accidentally hit refresh.

Oh Cody, that could have been the post to take our relationship to the next level!... But I guess we'll never know now, will we? ;D

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

So, it's day 7 of the bloody hell and it's not letting up.

This is precisely why having amenorrhea didn't bother me for the past, oh I don't know, 8 years?
The weird thing is that the pain is even worse today: Lower back and lower abdomen cramps so bad, they woke me up.

I mean, duh: (Crappy sleep + Hunger)/PGe= PMSx10.

Meaning, I wake up (today I slept from 6am to 12pm) and then have to crawl to the kitchen,
inhaling any painkillers along the way, dose myself with PGe, and shove densely caloric foodstuff down my throat (usually dairy fat and sugar like juice, fruit, chocolate, ice cream, etc.).

If I manage to do this correctly I will have a pretty nice day. ;)

When I mean my period is not letting up I mean the flow seemed to have increased. ("Excuse me, do you sell these in Niagara Flow or just Super?") I thought that I would be able to write a quick post on here before hitting the shower, but lo and behold, I look down and blood is dripping down my thighs a la Carrie. (And I don't mean the innocuous shower scene but the full-blown, high-school massacre, pig blood scene.)

I'm feeling crappy but today's the last day of the festival and I gotta meet my beau downtown (which includes a fun, long, bumpy bus ride. I hope I don't Jackson Pollock the place ;D). The movie we're seeing is a horror flick called The Invitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X7G6p-oNG8

Very apt, since I'll be bringing my uninvited guest along. ;<

NOTE: I will not be held responsible for the sheer amount of non-Peaty sweets I intend on consuming.
I'm looking at you crepe suzette. COME INTO MY BELLEH~! ;D

Food:
2 canned pears with some spooned out mascarpone, all drizzled with apple blossom honey.
A glass of berry apple juice.
Egg and chicken omelette with some spinach and peppers.
A few pieces of dark (72%) chocolate.

And shockingly eating like this has not made me gain any weight. In fact, even though I'm as bloated as the farmer's prized pig I weigh exactly the same --which means I've lost a little. (Forgive me Jen, I checked! ;P)

The PGe side-effects are exactly as described, Jen-Bun. High libido! ;P
But given the circumstances none of these urges are being taken care off. Plus, I have to pit the hormonal readiness to procreate against the emotional need to stay covered up. Augh. Damn you brain and damn you body.

(Please don't kill me.)

XOXOXOXOX

Jennifer

Jennifer said:
Peat's_Girl said:

In what way? That it spanned over 10 pages or that I was being snarky and inconsiderate? ;)

Ha, I'm sorry if it's the latter. But know that J and my cat get to witness the worst side affects... So, my love for you has diminished 80% of the bitchiness! ;D
That's okay, Ally.

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

OK, first of all I linked the wrong movie. What we saw was also called The Invitation but was directed by Karyn Kusama ("Girl Fight", "Jennifer's Body") and it was mind blowing! It happened to be the only one of the movies we saw that was directed by a female director and it seems there's hope yet for genre film. It was such a well shot, drawn-out creepy suspenseful drama. I was really impressed considering the horror element only came into play in the last 5 minutes! That's hard to achieve without boring horror lovers used to getting bombarded with sequences ascending in goriness!

They also awarded a prize for best Canadian genre film premiering Fantasia this year and it went to She Who Must Burn by Larry Kent. It was one of our top choices to see but we ended up not seeing it. Boo. Hope it comes out on Netflix like most Fantasia successes! ;D

Unfortunately the painkillers wore off after the film and I became bloated and cranky and even the crepe suzette didn't cheer me up. It's prime time to remove grains for good and I'm even thinking about removing rice, which is fairly benign.

My goal is to get all my calories from the following sources: dairy, meat, fresh fish, seafood, eggs, offal, bone broth, honey, fruit juices, canned/ cooked fruit and tubers.

I've been unconsciously holding onto the idea that I must include some vegetables into my diet but I've decided that my digestion is too weak for any raw fruit and even cooked vegetables to be part of my diet. The insomnia is too severe to ignore.

I noticed that I tolerate specific kinds of fruits and these are berries, pears, apples and watermelon. All these grow in Ukraine and have been part of my diet as a child. But all of these, save for watermelon and fresh berries in the summer, I can tolerate better canned. This also makes sense since these were harvested by my grandparents' during the summer and canned into jams and compotes for the entire of the year. When they were raw they were ripe and lovely and I can't say the same about the fruits here.

I'm trying to juice some raw oranges with my lame plastic citrus juicer to see if it makes any difference.
I'm still not sure about bananas. I did have them growing up in Israel and both oranges and bananas were common, but again, local and ripe so they're hard to compare to what I have here.
On the whole, blackened bananas, which I cook anyways with some butter and honey, are totally fine. Oranges are the things that give me the most problems, probably because the pulp is still mostly there in most commercial juices!

I made myself go back to sleep even though I woke up at 7am from the pain. I took some pain killers and went back to sleep but kept waking up over and over again, with really strange nightmares, some of which were bloody (my body's way of telling me I need to get up and freshen up! ;D).

Augh, I really hope this doesn't continue. I wanna double the dose (so, 10 drops 5 times daily, oh my!) but I'm on my last bottle... I'm gonna reorder soon (there goes all my money) and in addition to PGe get NatPro which is a topical progesterone.

For supplements I have the following so far: vitamin B complex, B5 for some acne reinforcement, calcium, magnesium, gelatin, methylene blue (apparently!), cascara/ charcoal (should I get both?) and... Yeah, I'm out. Please help! ;D

Today's food was wonderful! Lots of cranberry and apple juice. Dark chocolate. Sweet potato, cooked super well with lots of butter and shredded cheese and a grilled pork chop. For dessert, a canned pear seared in butter and sugar and some chocolate ice cream. I might eat some bone broth Pho with tendons and flank (both beef), and I won't be including the rice noodles.

My sticker for today (I had to reset since I have wheat yesterday, so now I only have the one!):
:smokingweed

javacody

OP
P

Peat's_Girl

javacody said:
I would get both cascara and charcoal if I were you.

Cascara makes your bowels work better, and is supposed to improve mitochondrial function.

http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/06/12/what-you-know-about-emodin/

Charcoal binds to endotoxin in the gut and you poop them out, instead of them going into circulation in your bloodstream.

My digestive system is way too sensitive and indicates I might have some damage to the lining. I know Jen used cascara without much issues and our sensitive chinchilla bellies usually respond in a similar way! The garlic incident I think damaged something as well and charcoal could be abrasive (Jen says). So I'll get cascara and start with that and then add charcoal if I feel I still need to.

javacody

I respectfully disagree on the charcoal.

Your gut is probably a sieve right now. All kinds of crap (literally) is flooding your bloodstream. The charcoal would bind to most of the toxins and give your system a break.

But it's your call. Your body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals