Places To Live Away From 5g Longterm?

pauljacob

For me, moving is much too drastic of a solution since it will only delay my living in 5G. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), good eating practices, supplements, and limiting personal exposure is my plan. In addition, I turn off my cell phone for most of the day and only turn it on when I feel a need to check email. Family and friends have learned that I will not return their call or text until after lunch, after diner or in the early morning.
In apartment living these precautions are useless because apartments above and below and to your right and left are zapping you. I'm so sensitive to radiation that when next door neighbors turn on their internet wifi, I feel weak and irritable. Most people can't feel anything because of bad nutrition, alcohol, and drugs.

Gone Peating

Since there are hundreds of 5G satelites being deployed on the orbit as we speak, covering every inch of the earth with 5G signal, I don't think there are any place away from 5G signal.

Source?

I thought we were still about a decade away from that

David PS

In apartment living these precautions are useless because apartments above and below and to your right and left are zapping you. I'm so sensitive to radiation that when next door neighbors turn on their internet wifi, I feel weak and irritable. Most people can't feel anything because of bad nutrition, alcohol, and drugs.

I am not sensitive to the emfs that are currently in my area so I can not say what works well to desensitize you to your environment. Just to be prudent, I use a grounding mat while I am sitting at my desk. It might help. Amazon.com : grounding mat

I also recently purchased RFID Blocking Faraday Shielded Fabric and use it under my hat to protect my brain. In addition, I cut a small piece of this fabric and use it as a liner to my DIY face mask. Amazon.com : RFID Blocking Faraday Shielded Fabric

Last edited:

tfcjesse

What about living in rural Montana or the jungle/mountains in Colombia? I'm considering a move like this away from the city. With the addition of 5g satellites, perhaps it just as effective to wear a hat lined with EMF cloth?

zewe

Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Thursday, April 16, 2020 Attorney General William P. Barr’s Statement on FCC Chairman Pai’s Draft Order to Approve Ligado’s Application to Facilitate 5G and Internet of Things Services Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement: “I applaud FCC Chairman Pai's proposal to make available L-band spectrum, to be used together with C-band spectrum, for deployment of advanced wireless services, including 5G. As I said in my speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, swift FCC action on spectrum is imperative to allow for the deployment of 5G. This is essential if we are to keep our economic and technological leadership and avoid forfeiting it to Communist China. Freeing up L-band spectrum for use in tandem with the C-band, as the Chairman proposes, should greatly reduce the cost and time it will take to deploy 5G throughout the country and would be a major step toward preserving our economic future. I hope the full Commission moves forward quickly.” Attention Required! Chairman Pai Circulates Draft Order To Approve Ligado's Application Full Title: Chairman Pai Circulates Draft Order To Approve Ligado's Application To Facilitate 5G And Internet Of Things Services Description: Conditions Would Protect Incumbents from Harmful Interference Chairman Pai Circulates Draft Order To Approve Ligado's Application

BearWithMe

Yea on second look I also don’t think they’re going to be blasting out 5g, at least not yet
In February 2015, SpaceX asked the FCC to consider future innovative uses of the Ka band spectrum before the FCC commits to 5G communications regulations that would create barriers to entry, since SpaceX is a new entrant to the satellite communications market. The SpaceX non-geostationary orbit communications satellite constellation will operate in the high-frequency bands above 24 GHz, "where steerable earth station transmit antennas would have a wider geographic impact, and significantly lower satellite altitudes magnify the impact of aggregate interference from terrestrial transmissions"
Source: Starlink - Wikipedia

The frequency spectrum of 5G is divided into millimeter waves, mid-band, and low-band. Low-band uses a similar frequency range as the predecessor, 4G. 5G millimeter wave is the fastest, with actual speeds often being 1–2 Gbit/s down. Frequencies are above 24 GHz, reaching up to 72 GHz, which is above the extremely high-frequency band's lower boundary.
Source: 5G - Wikipedia

They are alreay blasting 5G on the earth from 422 satelites.

Gone Peating

In February 2015, SpaceX asked the FCC to consider future innovative uses of the Ka band spectrum before the FCC commits to 5G communications regulations that would create barriers to entry, since SpaceX is a new entrant to the satellite communications market. The SpaceX non-geostationary orbit communications satellite constellation will operate in the high-frequency bands above 24 GHz, "where steerable earth station transmit antennas would have a wider geographic impact, and significantly lower satellite altitudes magnify the impact of aggregate interference from terrestrial transmissions"
Source: Starlink - Wikipedia

The frequency spectrum of 5G is divided into millimeter waves, mid-band, and low-band. Low-band uses a similar frequency range as the predecessor, 4G. 5G millimeter wave is the fastest, with actual speeds often being 1–2 Gbit/s down. Frequencies are above 24 GHz, reaching up to 72 GHz, which is above the extremely high-frequency band's lower boundary.
Source: 5G - Wikipedia

They are alreay blasting 5G on the earth from 422 satelites.

Oh so it is over

:(

BearWithMe

I think the satellites are mostly directional and pointed towards ground stations. So if you don't live near a ground station you should be fine
This might or might not be true, but anyways, the plan is to deploy 11927 satellites in total. When they deploy so many satellites, there will be no places that are not near a ground station.

David PS

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Does anyone here believe that methlyene blue is a good biohack for current emf levels in the us?

Thank you

Blue Water

Now I understand their depopulation efforts. With 5G, most humans essentially become obsolete. There is no need for a labor force in most cases. Queue up the meta-verse to distract people and get them onto the grid via graphene-or whatever injections, and we have a complete slave population to be depopulated whenever expedient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals