Please share your DHEA experiences here:

FitnessMike

liber1

I have taken dhea capsules in the past. Up to 50mg at a time. When I was around 25 years old I could take a 25 mg capsule with no known negative effects. I did this almost every day for over a year. However, 50mg and above created problems for me.

Now (33yo) I supplement with pansterone oral 2-3 drops at a time, 2-3 times per day and I always get a warm, calm feeling. I have taken a 25 mg tablet broken in half fairly recently and I noticed increased irritability. It was quite pronounced.

liber1

I would also like to add that since beginning pansterone I have started to dream more vividly and my libido has improved as well. I think DHEA has its own libido boosting effects aside from those associated with testosterone.

lamassu

Took it topically (5-15mg daily) often with pregnenolone and occasional progesterone. Noticed anabolic effects

Frankdee20

Pansterone most recent and don’t know if it was DHEA or Pregnenalone responsible for the effects but it gave me anxiety applied topically, but not when applied to my testicles

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals