Pregnenolone concerns

Charlieb91

I have a bottle of source naturals 10mg pregnenolone in my kitchen cupboard. I want to try it for androgenic/ergogenic effects but I’m concerned it may cause problems as it seems pregnenolone is unpredictable on how people respond hormonally.
If I take it and respond bad will discontinuing return me to baseline?

Mauritio

I have a bottle of source naturals 10mg pregnenolone in my kitchen cupboard. I want to try it for androgenic/ergogenic effects but I’m concerned it may cause problems as it seems pregnenolone is unpredictable on how people respond hormonally.
If I take it and respond bad will discontinuing return me to baseline?
Yes .

twillisdc

It caused hair loss for me. Not sure if it was the brand, the dose (20mg), or where I was physiologically. As good as it's benefits sound, my ego keeps me sacred away.

OP
Charlieb91

Charlieb91

So far I’m loving it, my endurance for Jiu Jitsu has been very noticeable. My confidence has increased as well. Just going to keep an eye out for hair loss or gyno

youngsinatra

It makes me crazy constipated (even with more thyroid, magnesium, fiber, coffee) so unfortunately need to lay it down.

max93

That brand has silica in it, which sounds like it should be avoided.

Also, I've been told by a few people I trust that pregnenolone can cause many problems when it is less than 100% pure..even ones like from Health Natura that are 99.3% pure.

brightside

It makes me crazy constipated (even with more thyroid, magnesium, fiber, coffee) so unfortunately need to lay it down.
That’s probably the most random side effect that I have heard of. What about DHEA or progesterone?

Also, ever try andro? The FXR stimulation is really noticeable for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals