Pregnenolone Powder Source Opinions

Clyde

Any opinions on Bulksupplements pregnenolone powder? I don't know anything about it except the price.

It could save a bundle over the long term for those considering high doses like Ray Peat talked about. Peat used about 3 grams a day, eating a kilogram of pharmaceutical grade pregnenolone over a year.

It would only be about $400/year to walk in Ray Peats foot steps. That's something most people could maintain long term.

Last edited:

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Been using it for a couple of months. Seems decent, doesn't smell bad. Feel like the micronised stuff from mrm worked better but probably I have been taking so much that I am well topped up.. Will buy again from them.

OP
C

Clyde

Been using it for a couple of months. Seems decent, doesn't smell bad. Feel like the micronised stuff from mrm worked better but probably I have been taking so much that I am well topped up.. Will buy again from them.
Thanks chrstn4o. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. It made me anxious that I couldn't find a single comment about it on the forum when it's always the first product that comes up with an online search.

sunny

Not saying the supplement is not good, but Ray was surely aware of it, and repeatedly on interviews he would say that he did not have a good source, and that kenogen stopped their pregnenolone when they lost their source and were not able to find another .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals