Relationships and the Reflection Principle

OccamzRazer

Hi all!

This post is for all you single people out there - particularly those who subscribe to red pill and/or blackpill ideas.

While there's some value in such things, a higher way of looking at relationship dynamics exists. A much higher way!

Let's call it the reflection principle. I'll share the principle from a man's perspective in attracting (or not attracting lol) women, tho the principle probably works similarly the other way around.

The principle is this: if you want to attract a certain type of romantic partner, make every effort to be that person first. If you live in love, you'll meet someone loving! If you're joyful and exuberant, you'll meet someone like that. If you become bioenergetic and healthy, you'll eventually meet someone that way.

The reflection principle can also reflect your negatives back to you. Use this as a learning lesson. For example:

When I was spiritually imbalanced I fell in love with a woman who was very spiritually imbalanced.
When I drank a bottle of wine a day I met a woman who was a reckless alcoholic.
When I was unable to provide I met a woman who was deeply in debt.
When I had unforgiveness I met a woman who practiced dark magic.

Today I walk in love - and I meet women who treat me with more love and respect than I thought imaginable. It's great!

This reflection principle doesn't work instantaneously, but it does work eventually. In the meantime, hold onto hope!

PS: Apologies to anyone I misled (or annoyed @ursidae) with red pill antics in the past. Now I know better!

JamesGatz

I dont know what to do because I'm a NICE GUY but IM ALWAYS GETTING INTO FIGHTS/ARGUMENTS WITH WOMEN

Toxicity, Aggressive, Dominant BBW'S women ARE ALL THE WOMEN I ATTRACT

Xemnoraq

Hi all!

This post is for all you single people out there - particularly those who subscribe to red pill and/or blackpill ideas.

While there's some value in such things, a higher way of looking at relationship dynamics exists. A much higher way!

Let's call it the reflection principle. I'll share the principle from a man's perspective in attracting (or not attracting lol) women, tho the principle probably works similarly the other way around.

The principle is this: if you want to attract a certain type of romantic partner, make every effort to be that person first. If you live in love, you'll meet someone loving! If you're joyful and exuberant, you'll meet someone like that. If you become bioenergetic and healthy, you'll eventually meet someone that way.

The reflection principle can also reflect your negatives back to you. Use this as a learning lesson. For example:

When I was spiritually imbalanced I fell in love with a woman who was very spiritually imbalanced.

Today I walk in love - and I meet women who treat me with more love and respect than I thought imaginable. It's great!

This reflection principle doesn't work instantaneously, but it does work eventually. In the meantime, hold onto hope!

PS: Apologies to anyone I misled (or annoyed @ursidae) with red pill antics in the past. Now I know better!
There is actually some truth to this, Ray mentioned this before too how high serotonin people, or people who are metabolically similar attract each other. For a long time in my life i wasn't healthy and i kept attracting the stereotypical promiscuous daddy issues type depresso birth control high estrogen lethargic dead inside type women, i kept thinking about it for a long time whats drawing me to these kinds of women? and what's drawing them to me? It wasnt until i identified the pattern and the problem in myself that i was able to see beyond the scope, now i don't find myself interested in those girls whatsoever, i find more attracted to the old fashioned classical feminine type women rather then the angry blue hair feminazis i kept bringing in, one of the girls i've liked for a while is a complete opposite of the previous phenotype, soft spoken, feminine, not angry, not a woke social justice karen, not aggressive, not full of estrogen, not on ssris and birth control etc. its like night and day and i feel like escaped the trap. It took me to create abstinence from relationships in general for a while and to reject the toxic phenotype women that i kept attracting in order to change that. now i feel like ive gotten out, i think youre definetely spot on that you need to change yourself first and see why you keep drawing in narcissists, and also just realizing the problem and looking inward and being self aware is the biggest step necessary to change it all.

EustaceBagge

Hi all!

Can I also assume that since your a fornicator you also meet fornicators only? Otherwhise your rule doesn't apply at all.

Bluebell

Beautiful, I love it.

Old Irenaeus

I dont know what to do because I'm a NICE GUY but IM ALWAYS GETTING INTO FIGHTS/ARGUMENTS WITH WOMEN

The problem is you attract all the WOMEN. You gotta search for THE ONE, bro.

Jennifer

Can I also assume that since you’re a fornicator you also meet fornicators only? Otherwhise your rule doesn't apply at all.

This. I appreciate the core message that OccamzRazer was trying to convey—it was a lovely post—but in my experience, opposites do attract, as well. It’s not at all uncommon for, as an example, a loving person to attract someone who would take advantage of that loving energy, without being able to give love in return. With that said, if you get right with yourself and have established self-respect and healthy boundaries, you are less likely to entertain dysfunctional relationships so I think it’s excellent advice to become who we would want as a partner, but for ourselves first and foremost, not solely for attracting a partner.

redsun

I can't really assume too much about your behavior since this is a forum, but the things you post about and the way you post gives us a peak into your mind. But just from that little peak, its pretty clear that you have a nervous, anxious, erratic, hyperactive energy about you. You can't catch the eye of high quality, attractive women because you basically have the aura of a woman. No polarity between you and the more desirable type of woman you are after makes you literally not exist to them. So all you get is the overweight ones who have denser, masculine auras due to the sheer size of their physical bodies which are attracted to your nervous aura like moths to a flame.

Also if you are prone to arguments at all (with women or men, doesn't matter) this also indicates a nervous, hyperactive aura. You should not be arguing on a regular basis. If you do, that is a sign of internal chaos.

EustaceBagge

I can't really assume too much about your behavior since this is a forum, but the things you post about and the way you post gives us a peak into your mind. But just from that little peak, its pretty clear that you have a nervous, anxious, erratic, hyperactive energy about you. You can't catch the eye of high quality, attractive women because you basically have the aura of a woman. No polarity between you and the more desirable type of woman you are after makes you literally not exist to them. So all you get is the overweight ones who have denser, masculine auras due to the sheer size of their physical bodies which are attracted to your nervous aura like moths to a flame.

Also if you are prone to arguments at all (with women or men, doesn't matter) this also indicates a nervous, hyperactive aura. You should not be arguing on a regular basis. If you do, that is a sign of internal chaos.
This post is interesting and all but are you sure that hyperactive energy and anxiousness go together? You talk about it like it is a deficiency but are we sure about that, I mean. I thought the biggest issue we faced nowadays was low energy people, and suddenly high energy is seen as a weakness, I guess balance is important but yeah... I would like some clarification.

redsun

This post is interesting and all but are you sure that hyperactive energy and anxiousness go together? You talk about it like it is a deficiency but are we sure about that, I mean. I thought the biggest issue we faced nowadays was low energy people, and suddenly high energy is seen as a weakness, I guess balance is important but yeah... I would like some clarification.
Hyperactivity and anxiousness go together. They are like two peas in a pod. It absolutely is a weakness or a deficiency you could say, but more so for men. Men are supposed to have a calmer energy and are more parasympathetic dominant. This does not mean low energy. It means you do not have excess energy but when necessary you summon more energy in response to demands from your environment.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

No polarity between you and the more desirable type of woman you are after makes you literally not exist to them. So all you get is the overweight ones who have denser, masculine auras due to the sheer size of their physical bodies which are attracted to your nervous aura like moths to a flame.
Ah this is so true. Has definitely happened to me before!

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

There is actually some truth to this, Ray mentioned this before too how high serotonin people, or people who are metabolically similar attract each other. For a long time in my life i wasn't healthy and i kept attracting the stereotypical promiscuous daddy issues type depresso birth control high estrogen lethargic dead inside type women, i kept thinking about it for a long time whats drawing me to these kinds of women? and what's drawing them to me? It wasnt until i identified the pattern and the problem in myself that i was able to see beyond the scope, now i don't find myself interested in those girls whatsoever, i find more attracted to the old fashioned classical feminine type women rather then the angry blue hair feminazis i kept bringing in, one of the girls i've liked for a while is a complete opposite of the previous phenotype, soft spoken, feminine, not angry, not a woke social justice karen, not aggressive, not full of estrogen, not on ssris and birth control etc. its like night and day and i feel like escaped the trap. It took me to create abstinence from relationships in general for a while and to reject the toxic phenotype women that i kept attracting in order to change that. now i feel like ive gotten out, i think youre definetely spot on that you need to change yourself first and see why you keep drawing in narcissists, and also just realizing the problem and looking inward and being self aware is the biggest step necessary to change it all.
Very well said! Have had experiences with the hyperestrogenic women too haha. Thankfully not anymore.

It really does feel like escaping a trap. Yeah...it took me nearly a year of abstinence from relationships (well, abstinence from everything) to realize what was really going on. Now it's a whole new world...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals