Relationships and the Reflection Principle

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

This manifested both ways for me, when I wasn’t ready to align with good women, they still entered my life….. those were lessons on my karma…. But these opportunities present themselves for one to learn and ponder…. So therefore, like doesn’t always attract like
True. Sometimes the timing is off, in the sense that one isn't yet ready to receive the goodness presented to them. Sometimes these experiences help one realize who they really are, at least in hindsight.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

You are also confusing calm with boring. The man who is calm and in control of his life is what I am talking about. I am not talking about anhedonic couch potatoes that are lethargic and overly chill and have no motivation and internal drive to become better. This is not masculine at all. These men may be calm but lack initiative and motivation. The masculine man's nervous system is calm, but maintains appropriate levels of arousal when needed and has a hunger for life. Masculine men don't sit around being calm and tranquil all the time. The calmness reflects the internal environment, the nervous system. Calm, but focused, driven, in control of your own destiny.
Very well said. Been diving into new (new for me) types of nervous system rewiring and the results have been profound so far. It pays not to be stuck in fight-or-flight mode.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

@JamesGatz @EustaceBagge

If all else fails you can always get ur passports and head on down to Mexico! Peat-approved + plenty of beautiful traditional women.

But the whole point of this thread is that light attracts light, even in mostly dark environments...

JamesGatz

JAMESSSSSS

Even if 95 PERCENT of women act this way (and it's DEFINITELY not NEARLY that much), the 5% that remains is still a HUGE NUMBER of GOOD women.

Why not live in a world of your OWN DESIGN where the 95 percent and their decisions are MEANINGLESS and irrelevant?

(Not trying to mock your writing style, I like your writing style. Just having some fun wit it...)
🤣🤣 Yea I agree man, honestly I am whitepilled, but I do think blackpill content is funny - I guess I might be ZEBRApilled

orangeUglad

This. I appreciate the core message that OccamzRazer was trying to convey—it was a lovely post—but in my experience, opposites do attract, as well. It’s not at all uncommon for, as an example, a loving person to attract someone who would take advantage of that loving energy, without being able to give love in return. With that said, if you get right with yourself and have established self-respect and healthy boundaries, you are less likely to entertain dysfunctional relationships so I think it’s excellent advice to become who we would want as a partner, but for ourselves first and foremost, not solely for attracting a partner.
This is spot on.

Frankdee20

True. Sometimes the timing is off, in the sense that one isn't yet ready to receive the goodness presented to them. Sometimes these experiences help one realize who they really are, at least in hindsight.
Absolutely. There’s so much more one could add also.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Red pill vs blue pill: another divide-and-conquer tactic?

@ThinPicking

Tagging you here cause I don't wanna hijack the other thread.

Do you think a person can hold different ideas within their mind in a way that defies pill-based categorization? Is such categorization even helpful? What if it's just another divide-and-conquer tactic? What if people should simply absorb what is helpful from any ideology and then discard the rest?

I am sorry for misleading people with wholesale acceptance of the red-pill, but I'll never be sorry for having preferences, even if they aren't the same as yours.

Anyways...happy to chat more here if you'd like

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

The potential value of preferences

Is it okay for women to have preferences for certain types of men? Yes!

Is it okay for men to have preferences for certain types of women? Yes!

Women who seek successful men are often ridiculed by other men (especially less successful ones - you see this a lot from the red pill community)

Men who seek sexually inexperienced women are often ridiculed by other women (especially less inexperienced ones - you see this a lot from the blue pill community)

In both cases, tho, these preferences might actually be based on reasonable innate desires. Why?

Because a man that's able to provide and a woman that's able to be pure might just make a great family!

Say no to divide-and-conquer pills and yes to love and family 🙏

EustaceBagge

The potential value of preferences

Is it okay for women to have preferences for certain types of men? Yes!

Is it okay for men to have preferences for certain types of women? Yes!

Women who seek successful men are often ridiculed by other men (especially less successful ones - you see this a lot from the red pill community)

Men who seek sexually inexperienced women are often ridiculed by other women (especially less inexperienced ones - you see this a lot from the blue pill community)

In both cases, tho, these preferences might actually be based on reasonable innate desires. Why?

Because a man that's able to provide and a woman that's able to be pure might just make a great family!

Say no to divide-and-conquer pills and yes to love and family 🙏
Your style of writing is very annoying. Reminds me of the you will own nothing and be happy video.

A family is good but nobody irresponsible should start one, I don't care about the father or the mother, I care about the child. That's why you should only start a family if your worthy. So maybe these people both masculine and feminine with petty standards are filtering themselves out of the gene pool which is good.

Also men want sexually inexperienced women (pilpul for virgin), because marriages are scientifically proven to be more successful that way. (Just google don't bother me). More partners = less chance for long term marriage. Oxytocin gets shared between multiple partners making for a weaker bond between mother child and wife husband. Very unfortunate.

EustaceBagge

I believe it. But why are you so mad? Or is that just your eloquent writing style
Idk, but it was nothing personal tbh. I just hate having to write an essay with 2+ sources just to provide perspective which was my intention to begin with. My first point was personal though, it is that distinct simplicity which reminds me of that WEF crap.

People are quick to jump to assumptions about why men want virgins, but the real reason is simple, it is more stable long term.

But I don't even know whether it's worth replying to those people, as their assumptions are not meant to disprove you, but to disconnect themselves from rational reality to an emotional one justifying their actions, basically making it so that you can't argue with them no matter what you say.

ThinPicking

Your style of writing is very annoying. Reminds me of the you will own nothing and be happy video.
scientifically proven

😂 This is actually hilarious Ockham little chap
1678885980299.png
. Thank you for creating the conditions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals