Selenium/sulfur side effects

I haven’t been taking it, being too unsure of purity and such, but your recommendation looks worth a try! I sm gonna order it.

Quality and Purity: The Only Recommended Organosulfur Supplement by Independent Researchers. 99.9% Pure, Therapeutic-Grade Methylsulfonylmethane.

Value: Provides far more absorption power and effect than other crystals and 500-2000% more MSM than most pills, powder, or capsules.

Gold Standard: This is the original MSM in a gold bag, the original and Only Large Crystal Organic Sulfur - 99.9% Pure MSM.

The Gold Standard difference is the large size of our crystals and the unmatched absorption and potency. No other product matches in quality, size, purity, and absorption.

Top Notch Manufacturing: We start with Quality American Ingredients, not dirty petro chemicals. Double Distilled for Maximum Purity. We use low heat because overheating diminishes effectiveness. With our crystals, you get no fillers. No anti-caking additives. No binders. Our crystals are manufactured just for us in a facility with high oversight, hands-on, quality control.“

Kray

I haven’t been taking it, being too unsure of purity and such, but your recommendation looks worth a try! I sm gonna order it.

Quality and Purity: The Only Recommended Organosulfur Supplement by Independent Researchers. 99.9% Pure, Therapeutic-Grade Methylsulfonylmethane.

Value: Provides far more absorption power and effect than other crystals and 500-2000% more MSM than most pills, powder, or capsules.

Gold Standard: This is the original MSM in a gold bag, the original and Only Large Crystal Organic Sulfur - 99.9% Pure MSM.

The Gold Standard difference is the large size of our crystals and the unmatched absorption and potency. No other product matches in quality, size, purity, and absorption.

Top Notch Manufacturing: We start with Quality American Ingredients, not dirty petro chemicals. Double Distilled for Maximum Purity. We use low heat because overheating diminishes effectiveness. With our crystals, you get no fillers. No anti-caking additives. No binders. Our crystals are manufactured just for us in a facility with high oversight, hands-on, quality control.“
Yes- looked good to me so I went with that brand. No adverse effects yet AFAIK. What would I be looking for in that regard???

Yes- looked good to me so I went with that brand. No adverse effects yet AFAIK. What would I be looking for in that regard???

I would get some back pain in the night with my last couple of brands. I ordered it.

Muscular, liver?
I think intestinal. The ache is in my lower left back. I get it when I eat chocolate too, only in the middle of the night. The first brand I used for many years was wonderful, but is no longer available. I hope your brand agrees with me, because I love MSM.

Kray

I think intestinal. The ache is in my lower left back. I get it when I eat chocolate too, only in the middle of the night. The first brand I used for many years was wonderful, but is no longer available. I hope your brand agrees with me, because I love MSM.
Interesting. I hope it works well for you. Please let me know. Thanks again!

Interesting. I hope it works well for you. Please let me know. Thanks again!

I got my MSM order in Kray and wow these crystals are really big! Have you bought this yourself?

Attachments

• 151637F8-4C97-4C5B-8B0D-2D779AD6B5C6.jpeg
    151637F8-4C97-4C5B-8B0D-2D779AD6B5C6.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 19

Kray

I got my MSM order in Kray and wow these crystals are really big! Have you bought this yourself?
Hi there! Yes, they are, and yes I did ?. He suggests dissolving in a bit of warm/hot water, then topping off to 8oz or so with room-temp water. They dissolve pretty easily in filtered water on beverage setting in my m-wave for about 10 seconds. I'm taking 1 tsp daily for starters and found the first taste to be a little bitter, but might not bother you. I try to focus on the benefits, not the taste! I'm about a week into it- started it in hopes it would help with histamine, methyl donor. Hope you like it. Please report back on how you like it.

Hi there! Yes, they are, and yes I did ?. He suggests dissolving in a bit of warm/hot water, then topping off to 8oz or so with room-temp water. They dissolve pretty easily in filtered water on beverage setting in my m-wave for about 10 seconds. I'm taking 1 tsp daily for starters and found the first taste to be a little bitter, but might not bother you. I try to focus on the benefits, not the taste! I'm about a week into it- started it in hopes it would help with histamine, methyl donor. Hope you like it. Please report back on how you like it.

Yeah loose MSM is always bitter. I don’t know what benefits there will be to report back on, unless they are negative. MSM benefits were long term for me, lessening wrinkles and scarring. If I notice anything short term I will let you know :)

Kray

Yeah loose MSM is always bitter. I don’t know what benefits there will be to report back on, unless they are negative. MSM benefits were long term for me, lessening wrinkles and scarring. If I notice anything short term I will let you know :)
Thanks- good reminder not to expect success overnight. What exactly does it help you with long-term?

? Sorry- now I remember you saying that. Good to hear, thanks!

MSM is good for collagen production.

“MSM plays a major part in the body's ability to produce collagen. As an essential ingredient in tissue to hold the human body together, collagen provides structural support and impacts the flexibility and resilience of skin.”

Thanks- good reminder not to expect success overnight. What exactly does it help you with long-term?

It is also good for pain, especially arthritis….

“MSM (3g twice a day) improved symptoms of pain and physical function during the short intervention without major adverse events.”

Kray

It is also good for pain, especially arthritis….

“MSM (3g twice a day) improved symptoms of pain and physical function during the short intervention without major adverse events.”

Curious, seems I just read recently that some people can't take MSM. Have you read anything on that, and if so, why?

Curious, seems I just read recently that some people can't take MSM. Have you read anything on that, and if so, why?

No I haven’t. I know that it needs vitamin C with it. I would be interested too to know why some people can’t take it.

I started my MSM crystals today Kray! I started with a half teaspoon dissolved in water a half hour before ingesting anything in this morning, as recommended. The crystals ware far less bitter than the powdered MSM. It tasted lighter, hence cleaner too. I will up my dose to the recommended 1 teaspoon tomorrow morning, as suggested.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals