Surfers Look The Best & Feel The Best

mgrabs

Its pretty wild how great surfers look as they age. Long times in the sun, salt water, always in motion.

Low stress. Im sure tons of caffeine and fasting. Most of my friends surf. They have perfect hair, great bodies and barely eat! Always a small window

youngsinatra

Ocean water is rich in salt and magnesium and they are basically bathing in it for many hours, likely absorbing some of it transdermally.

The sun light is a big factor too, helps the synthesis of vitamin D and the full spectrum of light likely aids in activating a critical part of our mitochondria - cytochrome C oxidase.

Sun always feels beneficial to my health.

OP
M

mgrabs

Ocean water is rich in salt and magnesium and they are basically bathing in it for many hours, likely absorbing some of it transdermally.

The sun light is a big factor too, helps the synthesis of vitamin D and the full spectrum of light likely aids in activating a critical part of our mitochondria - cytochrome C oxidase.

Sun always feels beneficial to my health.
so awesome. 9 of my friends surf. All of them have coffee and don’t even eat until later in the day.. I know thats anti peat but its interesting

ursidae

maybe for healthy city dwellers it might be restorative and beautifying. Does not work in my experience (I've done this kind of thing for 4 summers) if you have long standing hormonal problems i.e. chronic jawline acne and PCOS/MPB type stuff, this kind of thing is quite stubborn and won't budge even if you live the perfect surfer lifestyle for months at a time.

OP
M

mgrabs

maybe for healthy city dwellers it might be restorative and beautifying. Does not work in my experience (I've done this kind of thing for 4 summers) if you have long standing hormonal problems i.e. chronic jawline acne and PCOS/MPB type stuff, this kind of thing is quite stubborn and won't budge even if you live the perfect surfer lifestyle for months at a time.
Its not something you do late in life. (In your regard) These guys have been doing it since they were infants.

Their bodies were born in that environment. Im sure someone who’s a mess cant just jump into surfing and expect all symptoms to disappear

Herbie

Just body surf. I swam in the ocean everyday last summer (Australia) I grew up surfing but now only body surf, in the pioneering days of surfing in California body surfing was superior to riding boards because its just you and the wave, more raw. Also everyone started off body surfing then got on the boards later.

Michael Mohn

Young, wealthy, active men look awesome. Surprising!

I think most guys beyond their thirties are out of the surfer lifestyle unless they're pro and earn a decent living with their sport.

ursidae

Just body surf. I swam in the ocean everyday last summer (Australia) I grew up surfing but now only body surf, in the pioneering days of surfing in California body surfing was superior to riding boards because its just you and the wave, more raw. Also everyone started off body surfing then got on the boards later.
same

geusterman

The mineralized ocean and the beach are excellent for grounding to the Earth. Most of us are insulated from the Earth.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
Moved to a famous beach surf town in California a few years back abd live close to well known spots and in neighborhood where multiple generations of surfers have lived….it is 1000% true and after all I know now the presence of excellent facial bone structure and development at an early age is shockingly notable among the young surfers. The older middle aged surfers who grew up in the water have similarly obvious development. If you surf regularly you basically will be getting in equilibrium with the minerals your body needs constantly including all the trace minerals.

vitamin D of course as well. It’s just incredible seeing the difference between them, and say, the skittles-hair nonbinary etc who sit at the bus stops with gummies under the tongues
flabby pale pimply and frankly malformed

The kids in the ocean have perfect skin too

It’s one of those things that when you live in a place with heavy concentration of surf spots is just night and day and you can’t unsee

Regina

Just got back from watching surfers. I agree. :D

We got ourselves ebikes for evening rides along the beach. We can stop and chat with surfers and fishermen.

I think surfing is amazing for posture as they hold their chests up and paddle out. It's great for developing bravery and growth as an individual.
Balance activity is awesome. And they develop a deeper understanding and patience for nature.
Buuuuuu....ttt the adrenaline though. 🤔

Ainaga

Just got back from watching surfers. I agree. :D

We got ourselves ebikes for evening rides along the beach. We can stop and chat with surfers and fishermen.

I think surfing is amazing for posture as they hold their chests up and paddle out. It's great for developing bravery and growth as an individual.
Balance activity is awesome. And they develop a deeper understanding and patience for nature.
Buuuuuu....ttt the adrenaline though. 🤔
you've said it perfectly. also, you can often be out of breath when paddling out in harsh conditions, plus there's plenty of lactic acid buildup, and the shoulders suffer over time. still, you see seventy and eighty year olds who were pro still surfing, and even folk who started later in life.
all for the stoke, which makes you feel alive.

Its pretty wild how great surfers look as they age. Long times in the sun, salt water, always in motion.

Low stress. Im sure tons of caffeine and fasting. Most of my friends surf. They have perfect hair, great bodies and barely eat! Always a small window
Salt, sun, smiles, fresh air and grounding, that’ll do it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals