Taurine NUKES Social Anxiety...Via Oxytocin + GABA.

Sam321

Same, big time.
Less chatter in my head, more relaxed, and digestion improved greatly.

Sampa

I have used Taurine on and off for over 2 years now. It has minimal side effects, even chronically.
Lokzo thank you very much , great video , and Taurine really NUKES my anxiety without sedating effect. I feel overall great with it , i am taking 4 g powder morning and pre workout.

artist

Interesting! Taurine is probably the best antidepressant substance I've found so far and I need very little for an effect (500mg). I can coast off a single dose for a couple days even. It's very easy for me to tell when my (depression/anxiety/ocd?) is back because it manifests as pretty specific obsessive thoughts that lead to despair. I had really been struggling with this and taurine unexpectedly worked overnight. It isn't sedating for me at all, on the contrary really but it does something both more subtle and profound than the typical anxiolytic. It's quite a bit different from glycine, which I love but kind of just winds me down so that I don't care, rather than genuinely having a different/broader perspective like taurine seems to do. That it acts on oxytocin might explain a lot. I haven't been using it long but the cause and effect seems clear.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals