Trying To Achieve And Maintain Supraphysiological Levels Of Androgens Log

Diokine

You will not be able to push things outside of their balance points for too long. What is your goal? To just have high testosterone is not a worthy goal in and of itself - you need higher motivation. Make yourself a warrior and turn your every day life into the battlefield.

X3CyO

@Lucifel
What kind of end goal are you trying to achieve?

The act of keeping androgens at their highest without causing detriment is a giant balancing act. The slightest change can cause damage.

This peat stuff tends to work better over time rather than all at once so to speak.

I agree with @Diokine

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucifel

You will not be able to push things outside of their balance points for too long. What is your goal? To just have high testosterone is not a worthy goal in and of itself - you need higher motivation. Make yourself a warrior and turn your every day life into the battlefield.

@Lucifel
What kind of end goal are you trying to achieve?

The act of keeping androgens at their highest without causing detriment is a giant balancing act. The slightest change can cause damage.

I agree with @Diokine

You both are right. This is a minor goal that will further help me accomplish my main goal.

The question is: What balance is? How far can someone push their hormones without disturbing their balance? That's what I'm trying to discover doing this protocol. I know that even estrogen and cortisol have their useful physiological roles, so I'm still thinking if I really should lower then that much. I will probably end decreasing the dose/frequency of some things. We will see.

X3CyO

Just watch out for bodily cues and you'll figure it out.

encerent

That " ***t" has been a huge help to many people. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean those things are garbage.

He's running good ***t. His daily ***t is very close to what I do daily and it helps me enormously. I only ran into problems when trying hormones.

OP
L

Lucifel

Relax, friends. I will try to not do something stupid.
For now, I'm just testing each one separately. This protocol is just the "beta" version and I will change things according to how I feel.
The steroids are just to give an initial push. I will use them just on special occasions in the future.

These kind of experiments often end badly.

My T was 950 when I last tested it. If anything it is higher now. The key is to lower estrogen and prolactin, which often goes up when T is high in certain men's bodies.

Small amounts of androsterone, DHEA and pregnenolone have been helping me a lot. Along with some K2 (5mg to 15mg per day), aspirin most days (650mg most days), some vitamin E, and niacinamide, taurine, and thiamine and biotin, along with retinol and D3 unless I get a lot of sun.

My T seems very high. Libido has never been higher even when I was a teenager. And I'm middle aged, in my 50s. Sexual results are outstanding. I can't go 10 times like I could at 15, but they are exceptional.

I had less-than-rock-hard erections for awhile a few years ago, and I think it was high estrogen.

sladerunner69

From the site I linked there is a list of them, which I'll quote at the bottom.

For me the danger is overstimulation and insomnia. A lot of people here and many places of the internet report great hair loss (rapid shedding).

For me (26 y/o without serious physical illnesses), pregnenolone, and hormones (whether thyroid, androsterone, dhea, basically all the ones idealabs offers) have done a lot more harm than good in my own trials.

I understand the overstimulation, that is how it makes me feel too sometimes. Especially if I combine it with dhea... I suspect that pregnenelone is not necessary if you re young and in good metabolic health. surplus preg will convert into excess androgens and dhea and allopregnenlone which can liekly be the cause of the overstimulation feeling. For us in very poor health who need more androgens or whatever pregnenlone can be very helpful, although as time goes on and i imporove am beginning to udnerstand this side of it, it seems like I need less and less and will likely not need much of it at all in the relative near future...
Im curious of uour experience with thyroid because for me it seemed helpful in moderate dosages...

acrylic

acrylic

From the site I linked there is a list of them, which I'll quote at the bottom.

For me the danger is overstimulation and insomnia. A lot of people here and many places of the internet report great hair loss (rapid shedding).

For me (26 y/o without serious physical illnesses), pregnenolone, and hormones (whether thyroid, androsterone, dhea, basically all the ones idealabs offers) have done a lot more harm than good in my own trials.

Can you elaborate on the problems you've gotten w/ the steroids? (thyroid, etc.)

Wagner83

These kind of experiments often end badly.

My T was 950 when I last tested it. If anything it is higher now. The key is to lower estrogen and prolactin, which often goes up when T is high in certain men's bodies.
But didn't you say estrone was high too?
Hypersexuality is connected with estrogens .

Drareg

I don't have anything to gain by trolling here, it would only be a waste of my time. Nice bait, though.

I don't have the creativity to troll on such subject. I'm mostly interested on the effects that long term supraphysiological levels of some androgens can have on me, and how well can I control them. I plan to do something that will require quite a bit of physical activity on the future, so everything that can give me an advantage without sacrificing my health is welcomed. This protocol is just something that I came up with after reading some of Peat's work (also members like Haidut), which is pratical and can be done long-term.

It's all about experience so it's your right but you could be more reasonable by getting all hormone levels checked.

However I still don't see the point at your age unless you have some underlying issue,diet alone at 18 should get you where you need to be,sleeping before 10.30pm for whatever length the body needs will help greatly.

Drareg

Would be a boring troll. He's younger than most, but the ***t he's running is very similar to most people here.

I'm not running anything like that, it's stupidity to take that amount of supplements without getting bloods done.
It's almost denial of the biggest stressor that needs to change which is the environment your in,either way with time this realisation will dawn on people.

Wagner83

yes. Estrone is a storage form of estrogen. It seems to be less problematic than estradiol et al. My estrogen was always high.
Ok. I have read quite a few times that estrone, estrone sulfate and prolactin were all pretty good indicators of estrogen activity in the body but I could be wrong. I'm curious as to how it could still be high given what you supplement with.
In any case it seems you are doing quite well .

Ok. I have read quite a few times that estrone, estrone sulfate and prolactin were all pretty good indicators of estrogen activity in the body but I could be wrong. I'm curious as to how it could still be high given what you supplement with.
In any case it seems you are doing quite well .

well i have fat around my middle, i am about 30 pounds overweight. Otherwise I am in great shape.

Wagner83

well i have fat around my middle, i am about 30 pounds overweight. Otherwise I am in great shape.
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit, to me (no expert) this clearly points to high estrogens levels. Now if you are feeling great it's up to you to decide whether to follow Ray's ideas on estrogens or go with how you feel at the moment.

encerent

I
Im curious of uour experience with thyroid because for me it seemed helpful in moderate dosages...
Can you elaborate on the problems you've gotten w/ the steroids? (thyroid, etc.)

With free T3/T4 or T3 by itself, I got hyperthyroid. I didn't take much either, I was down to less than 1 mcg of T3 for example. Yet the extra T3 caused me to produce more androgens but also more stress hormones as well. A high metabolism causes you to produce a lot of steroids , good and bad (testosterone and etc. but also coritsol and etc.), and clear them fast. I did feel a great well-being psychologically, but I was also restless, especially at night, and I slept painfully little. Other hormone supplementation (pregnenolone, dhea, androsterone) did the same thing but to a lesser extent.

Hormone supplementation I've found will push your body too far and into a hyperthyroid stressed state where all hormones are being made too fast and cleared too fast. This is probably how these good hormones people use on here use cause hair loss.

RP diet and non-hormone supps will maximize your metabolism and optimize your hormones. External hormones can push you beyond what your body likes.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals