Unlimited Oxygen Intake Is Crucial But Taken For Granted Until Your Lungs No Longer Provide It

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag, if you’d like to research this mucus clearing device and decide it might potentially be helpful just let me know and I could mail you one for free.
Wow! These devices are amazing! I am sure they will help me, as today after experiencing another phlegm-blocking caused shortness of breath, where my spO2 went down to 77% while on the way home (thank God the traffic flow was smooth), I am reminded that what I am doing may not be enough to fix me of my chronic bronchitis.

Thank you for your offer to provide me one free. I would take you up on it except that shipping it thru the forwarder I use would be difficult, as the forwarder only accepts from business establishment items sent to me. However, I found a mucus clearing device being sold online that can be quickly shipped from China.

What do you think of this device:

Lizb

Wow! These devices are amazing! I am sure they will help me, as today after experiencing another phlegm-blocking caused shortness of breath, where my spO2 went down to 77% while on the way home (thank God the traffic flow was smooth), I am reminded that what I am doing may not be enough to fix me of my chronic bronchitis.

Thank you for your offer to provide me one free. I would take you up on it except that shipping it thru the forwarder I use would be difficult, as the forwarder only accepts from business establishment items sent to me. However, I found a mucus clearing device being sold online that can be quickly shipped from China.

What do you think of this device:

Might you have bronchiectasis?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, here are instructions for use in case they don’t come with the device.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Might you have bronchiectasis?
I think not. The airways aren't damaged as when damaged, they decay and provide breeding grounds for bacteria. And I would have an infection.

But my phlegm are milky foamy white all the time. The only time I saw some yellow mucus was at the start, and though I believe they are from the upper respiratory tract, I still didn't want to take any chances and treated with essential oil suppositories that contain oregano and thyme-thymol essential oils that have broad spectrum antimicrobial capabilities.

Bit thanks for asking, as I didn't know what bronchiectasis was.

My tongue is now very pink like that of my cats, which makes me think that the lungs' microbiome must also cause white tongue, apart from the gut.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag, here are instructions for use in case they don’t come with the device.
You're an angel, blossom! And a respiratory therapist to boot.

The instructions are pretty straightforward, and definitely less hassle than doing the four positions for postural draining of lung fluids.

Will using the device religiously allow me to skip the postural draining routines totally?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, it’s hard to say for certain without listening to your lungs tbh. I’d do both for the first day or two to get a feel for how effective the PEP device is for your situation.
You're an angel, blossom! And a respiratory therapist to boot.
You’re too kind sir! I suppose like everyone I have both a positive and negative side. :)

@yerrag What about nebulized NAC for your problems? Does the mucus get worse or better?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag, it’s hard to say for certain without listening to your lungs tbh. I’d do both for the first day or two to get a feel for how effective the PEP device is for your situation.

You’re too kind sir! I suppose like everyone I have both a positive and negative side. :
I was so hoping I don't have to do the postural draining routines lol!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag What about nebulized NAC for your problems? Does the mucus get worse or better?
I've done nebulized methylene blue many times, but never could tell if it's doing anything. But nebulized NAC sounds like its something worth trying. But if my mucus isn't thick, would NAC be redundant, as my understanding is that NAC thins down thick mucus. Still, what is the dosage you use?

@yerrag In my country it's called fluimucil, there's also a version with an antibiotic. The vials are 300mg I think, I was using them during Covid but I felt a huge help to my brain fog as an indirect effect probably due to the temporary increase in brain glutathione and probably a drop in ROS.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
was so hoping I don't have to do the postural draining routines lol!
Also I forgot to mention that it’s usually recommended to do a session every 4-6 hours while awake.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

It’s certainly possible. Most people I’ve worked with do not need both.
This is the Jim Carrey moment where I say "I have a chance!"

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag In my country it's called fluimucil, there's also a version with an antibiotic. The vials are 300mg I think, I was using them during Covid but I felt a huge help to my brain fog as an indirect effect probably due to the temporary increase in brain glutathione and probably a drop in ROS.
There is a familiar ring to it. Perhaps my mom and dad had used them convalescing. I'll check it out. It would be very useful.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Also I forgot to mention that it’s usually recommended to do a session every 4-6 hours while awake.
I'm finding that our the hard way. If I do if often enough, the more I avoid those very low spO² moments.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, yes and the med that @Highserotonin90 mentioned is often used in the hospital setting in conjunction with PEP therapy or percussion and postural drainage for people with excessive mucus so it would be a great combination.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag, yes and the med that @Highserotonin90 mentioned is often used in the hospital setting in conjunction with PEP therapy or percussion and postural drainage for people with excessive mucus so it would be a great combination.
I will try them both. I have NAC at home. In a few days, I'll be using PEP Therapy with it.

One more question, as the thought came to me last night when I decided to use the (oxygen) respirator to go together with my sleep.

Will the use of a respirator during sleep improve recovery and healing time for me?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Could you clarify exactly what you mean by respirator? Is it a positive pressure breathing device with oxygen bled in or something else?

I think sleeping with a low flow of oxygen certainly won’t harm you and would probably help since you have been having low oxygen saturation episodes a lot lately. The amount that can be administered in the home is typically not enough to ever cause harm and that’s by design.
Sorry, I just need to be clear on the respirator so I don’t assume anything that’s incorrect and give you the wrong information.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I wasn't sure you call it a respirator, but a mask or two nose inlets that feed oxygen thru a tube connected to an oxygen tank.

It didn't seem necessary to me initially because during the day I can do without it except as an insurance in case I experience shortness of breath which in that case would be helpful if it's within reach but not always worn. But maybe there is a dispensation during the .day as people do things and are up and about and carrying an oxygen tank around would be counterproductive so generally a respirator isn't used during the day. That at least is my thinking.

But at night, there is no excuse, if you will, if one wants to have sufficient oxygen always available to oxygenate tissues when the body is in repair mode or its immune system is more active destroying pathogens requiring the respiratory burst of phagocytosis.

On the other hand though, won't using a respirator be pampering the lungs and not making it desire to restore its full ability to provide oxygen and to exhaust CO²? I can compare it to relying too much on crutches where full healing of an ankle is delayed because the ankle isn't exposed to the stresses needed to develop and recover.

I hope I don't give the impression of being facetious as I do give this a great deal of thought.

Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals