Update On My Tooth Situation

yerrag

Renky, I was talking yesterday with my sister and she mentioned how when she cut back on her calcium supplements, she started to have cavities, and she went back to taking them. I thought that was interesting but wasn't sure how much of an impact there is. Then, I came across this article about how nutrition affects the health of our teeth, such that flossing, brushing, and removing what's left in the mouth as we eat, isn't the whole story. What we eat affects how we are able to keep cavities from forming as well. Article mentions having enough vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus in our diet.

Cure tooth decay naturally by understanding the actual cause of cavities

I've had so cavities before, which led me to have many fillings, and when I meet people with perfectly cavity-free teeth, I would wonder what they did and whether it's just in their genes. I've not been having new cavities for a while now, and I would think it's primarily due to my having been more conscientious, thorough, and my having the discipline to involve a slew of teeth cleaning procedures in my daily routine. But now, I'm starting to think that my improved understanding of nutrition and how I translate that into a more fact-based and less myth-based lifestyle of eating had as much of an impact.

That I understand the importance of taking enough calcium to have the right calcium- phosphate balance and having enough Vitamin D, makes me appreciate why our bone health already extends to the health of our teeth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals