What Causes Loose Stools?

ddjd

I always get loose stools when I drink coffee (or take caffeine powder), take Methylene Blue, or also if I drink alcohol (usually beer but also wine).

Are the loose stools caused by the sudden increase in Adrenaline from each of these things?

Any insights much appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

to follow up I meant to add that Lisuride, minocycline, DHEA, DHT, creatine, niacinamide, apple cider vinegar, saturated phosphatidylcholine, methylfolate, all stop or reduce to varying degrees the severity of loose stools from alcohol, methylene blue or caffeine. And I don't know why.

fradon

I always get loose stools when I drink coffee (or take caffeine powder), take Methylene Blue, or also if I drink alcohol (usually beer but also wine).

Are the loose stools caused by the sudden increase in Adrenaline from each of these things?

too much water in the colon...perhaps not enough ANTi diuretic hormone also called vasopressin to hold on to the water.

fradon

too much water in the colon...perhaps not enough ANTi diuretic hormone also called vasopressin to hold on to the water.

an over alkaline digestive system. my stools have firmed up snce i started taking probiotic and yogurt and tea with lemon.

L

lollipop

I have found to high serotonin to cause diarrhea or loose stools, one example being the case of diverticulitis OR food that is old and somehow toxic - a bit like mild food poisoning. I have learned to not eat food if not fresh even at home. Requires more frequent shopping but worth it.

LegendeLic

I'm currently onto the same thing. And I guess I figured it out somewhat... I think it has to do with autoimmunity ... I never had problem with loose stools until I started supplementing with Vitamin D. If I stop using Vitamin D my symptoms allergywise and constipation/digestion gets better, but the stools are still somewhat loose sometimes more sometimes less. Vitamin A fixes that for me. I tried Estroban it gets better but also solo Vitamin A. Probably can't take Estroban for a while since there is too much Vit D and too less Vitamin A in it ratio-wise. And I can feel how the vitamin D in there makes me tired and recover slower.

August 2010 Focus - Vitamin A: The Key to a Tolerant Immune System?: Allergy Research Group® - Innovative Nutrition

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have found to high serotonin to cause diarrhea or loose stools, one example being the case of diverticulitis OR food that is old and somehow toxic - a bit like mild food poisoning. I have learned to not eat food if not fresh even at home. Requires more frequent shopping but worth it.
Yes I've also come to the conclusion that it's high Serotonin.
But peat says coffee actually reduces Serotonin, which I just don't think is accurate.
Also methylene blue definitely does increase Serotonin and causes extremely loose bowels so that's some confirmation of the cause

Makrosky

Yes I've also come to the conclusion that it's high Serotonin.
But peat says coffee actually reduces Serotonin, which I just don't think is accurate.
Also methylene blue definitely does increase Serotonin and causes extremely loose bowels so that's some confirmation of the cause
I know this is something probably you aare not looking for but... if you have social security or health insurance, if you can get it for free so to speak, I would do a stool test to discard possible critters. It is harmless, free and you can gain some insight on the status of your colon. Why not?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I know this is something probably you aare not looking for but... if you have social security or health insurance, if you can get it for free so to speak, I would do a stool test to discard possible critters. It is harmless, free and you can gain some insight on the status of your colon. Why not?
It's a ridiculously common reaction to coffee. It's not that

Last edited:

Runenight201

I would agree with @fradon conclusion of water in the colon (or gasteintestinal system in general).

I think what coffee and MB are doing for you is dumping all that water that’s in your GI out, resulting in looser stools. I know that whenever I feel bloated, coffee will cause a loose BM and I will subsequently feel much flatter and lighter.

Waremu

Well, what do you think pants are for?

(J/K)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals