WHO would win in a fight: a HIGH DHT Male or a HIGH T Male?

feedandseed

Exactly bro

Personally, what I think happens is this - Everyone is running on stress hormones these days, even girls - so they look for this High T "thug" type guy because his behavior/hormonal profile is to "the same tune" as hers

Ironically, some males on RP would have an easier time with girls if they lowered their T/DHT, but I don't think its worth it because lowering hormones will wreck mental health even if girls are more inclined to approach you

But even still, I don't think Girls like guys who are REALLY High T because there will still be an intimidation factor

High DHT males I think are like a fetish for certain girls I think. Most girls don't like it because they're too stressed to understand or they're intimidated by the male, but the girls that are into it I think really like it.

Girls like being in control of a relationship, thats what they get off on. So they'll take an average-looking guy who can be "mentally controlled" a lot easier than a male with High DHT or really High T because these males can't be controlled and are "a step ahead" of the girl
This is actually a very intelligent analysis and matches my personal experience. Maybe you're not trolling...

I still don't think DHT causes water retention though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom