*Why* do they want us to eat bugs?

1624094438040.png

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
Same reason for shilling high PUFA vegetable oils. Its Cheaper.
This is exactly right. People need to start realizing their federal government views their citizens as expensive annoyances. They don’t want us thriving, they want us just alive enough to be their tax income.

Last edited:

Lilac

I live in Brazil. I was watching a morning rural show on TV - a news show focusing on rural businesses - a few weeks ago and this story came up. A guy is raising larvae right here on my southern Brazilian state, big metal shelves brimming with writhing masses of little white critters. Interesting. I wonder what for. The story cuts to the reporter, an elegantly dressed woman in her mid-thirties, sitting at an open-air restaurant table with a plate of bugs in front of her. Ah yes. It is happening at last. It was not just a meme. We will eat the bugs.

Meanwhile it seems that the meat industry is being slowly sabotaged. Meat prices are rising. The environmental pretexts for discontinuing meat and introducing bugs as food are clearly false. I wonder what the real reasons are. I can think of two things. First, bugs are unhealthy, PUFA-rich things, a poor substitute for meat, and stunting people's health and intelligence by giving them unhealthy food is clearly part of the agenda and has been going on for decades. Peat seems to attribute the rise of seed oils to capitalistic greed, but I get the feeling the people behind it know quite well that PUFAs are unhealthy. Second, it smacks of perversity. I have read sick things about the global cryptocracy, stories everyone here certainly knows about, and well, having the plebs eat bugs just feels like something a villain would do.

Just a little rant. This pisses me off. I love me some meat and a meatless future is not something I look forward to.
Why?

Because they're saving the good stuff for themselves.

When I was a child, the Thom McAn store (low-priced shoes for working-class and lower-middle-class folk) smelled powerfully of leather when you walked in. I noticed a few years ago that a Coach shop (high-priced bags and accessories for the middle class--not high-end like Gucci) didn't smell of leather at all. And when you looked carefully, many of the bags were actually fabric and plastic. Wool clothing is hard to find, and cotton is getting to be that way. Wooden furniture, too.

Plastic and bugs for the peons!

LucyL

ROFL That's good!

I think it's an obsession with seeing humans an nothing more than parasites... we die, we're eaten by worms, then we eat the worms. That's the way they think of us, and they will be able to see us that way more easily if they can watch us eat the bugs.

Also, just because John the Baptist ate bugs doesn't mean God thought it ideal. When God fed the Israelites, he gave them bread and birds. When Jesus fed the masses, he gave them bread and fish. When God punished the Egyptians, he sent bugs.

ROFL That's good!

I think it's an obsession with seeing humans an nothing more than parasites... we die, we're eaten by worms, then we eat the worms. That's the way they think of us, and they will be able to see us that way more easily if they can watch us eat the bugs.

Also, just because John the Baptist ate bugs doesn't mean God thought it ideal. When God fed the Israelites, he gave them bread and birds. When Jesus fed the masses, he gave them bread and fish. When God punished the Egyptians, he sent bugs.
God absolutely said crickets, locusts and Karydids are clean and perfectly fine to eat. Just cause you don't like something doesn't mean they are bad. I imagine Jesus probably chose to feed the masses with bread and fish becsuse it was less time consuming than catching little crickets and cooking them for thousands of people ?

This is exactly right. People need to start realizing their federal government views their citizens as expensive annoyances. They don’t want us thriving, they want us just alive enough to be their tax income.
I don't think the government is trying to push corn oil on as a "takeover" move ?

I don't think the government is trying to push corn oil on as a "takeover" move ?
Funny that "THEY" are so smart and bad for plotting to kill us just enough, with the PUFA oils, to keep getting our tax money and who are the idiots happy to eat it everytime they go to a restaurant or fast food drive though? Hmmm maybe "THEY" are just trying to kill stupid people ?

Makrosky

Do they have antinutrients? To me it seems they do, unlike meat.

Then when you consider "meat" it is not only lean meat. If you put into the equation bones, skin, organ, cartilague, etc... is it really comparable to crickets? Nutrition wise.

What is the aminoacid profile of those crickets @Rinse & rePeat ? It is important.

Do they have antinutrients? To me it seems they do, unlike meat.

Then when you consider "meat" it is not only lean meat. If you put into the equation bones, skin, organ, cartilague, etc... is it really comparable to crickets? Nutrition wise.

What is the aminoacid profile of those crickets @Rinse & rePeat ? It is important.
Unlike grains they have no anti-nutrients, and are pure high quality protein.

Cricket Flour Nutrition

In terms of nutrition, cricket powder is similar to whole crickets. One serving (10 grams) of cricket flour contains:

50 calories

6 grams protein

2.5 grams fat

Less than 1 gram carbohydrate (0 grams sugar)

25% RDA riboflavin

80% RDA vitamin B12

20% RDA biotin

15% RDA zinc

Generally, cricket powder is:

High in protein, with all 9 essential amino acids

High in B vitamins

A good source of fatty acids

Rich in minerals like copper, zinc, and manganese

Sounds quite good!
I revently bought some cricket powder , liking it's nutritional profile with very lowfat. Mixed with milk, sugar and a pinch of salt and it tasted like malt! Even my reluctant 25 year old son was pleasantly surprised!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom