David PS

David PS

FogopPgWcAQSjZv

bornamachine

David PS

Dies unexpectedly is the new euphemism?

J.R.K

Dies unexpectedly is the new euphemism?
You seem to be on top of these deaths @David PS. What are your thoughts on anything that could possibly stop this from happening. Paul Alexander has affiliation with a company called The Wellness Company. They have a product that contains NAC, Quercitin etc it is supposed to detox the spike protein. But I am wondering if these deaths if indeed they are associated with the jab, involve the spike protein produced from the original shots, or if the mRNA that also seems to be a free floating entity is latching on and entering cells and making more spike protein.
Or are we just looking at injuries from the original shots that the athletes are eventually just succumbing to the stresses these athletes are putting themselves under?

David PS

You seem to be on top of these deaths @David PS. What are your thoughts on anything that could possibly stop this from happening. Paul Alexander has affiliation with a company called The Wellness Company. They have a product that contains NAC, Quercitin etc it is supposed to detox the spike protein. But I am wondering if these deaths if indeed they are associated with the jab, involve the spike protein produced from the original shots, or if the mRNA that also seems to be a free floating entity is latching on and entering cells and making more spike protein.
Or are we just looking at injuries from the original shots that the athletes are eventually just succumbing to the stresses these athletes are putting themselves under?

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not on top of the causes of these deaths. I will try to explain how I see things.

It is my understanding that systemic enzymes dissolve unwanted proteins in the body. The spike protein is one such protein of concern. Another protein is in the clots that have been found in the blood vessels during autopsy. Others on the forum have had positive results using systemic enzymes. For now, I view these enzymes are the best hope to detox these unwanted proteins.

NAC is one of three ingredients needed for your body to make its own glutathione. NAC seems to be the rate limiting ingredient and it seems that the body produces less glutathione as we age. I am thinking that the clot shots may increase one's oxidative stress so that the 2 lines cross at a much lower age.
iu

Supplementing with NAC has been shown to increase glutathione.

To my knowledge, the spike protein has never been taken out of the clot shot. I think the shots are still based on mRNA technology after all these months. The hypoxia that sports people experience during a game may put them at an elevated risk after they had the clot shot. However, I have watched videos of newscasters falling over during a newscast. SO apparently, avoiding strenuous workouts will not eliminate the risk.

David PS

J.R.K

From 2018:
I will see your healthline report and raise you a @haidut post @David PS. I suppose this is a matter of duration of use frequency and dosage.

J.R.K

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not on top of the causes of these deaths. I will try to explain how I see things.

It is my understanding that systemic enzymes dissolve unwanted proteins in the body. The spike protein is one such protein of concern. Another protein is in the clots that have been found in the blood vessels during autopsy. Others on the forum have had positive results using systemic enzymes. For now, I view these enzymes are the best hope to detox these unwanted proteins.

NAC is one of three ingredients needed for your body to make its own glutathione. NAC seems to be the rate limiting ingredient and it seems that the body produces less glutathione as we age. I am thinking that the clot shots may increase one's oxidative stress so that the 2 lines cross at a much lower age.
iu

Supplementing with NAC has been shown to increase glutathione.

To my knowledge, the spike protein has never been taken out of the clot shot. I think the shots are still based on mRNA technology after all these months. The hypoxia that sports people experience during a game may put them at an elevated risk after they had the clot shot. However, I have watched videos of newscasters falling over during a newscast. SO apparently, avoiding strenuous workouts will not eliminate the risk.
Thank you for expanding my knowledge, I think that the pseudouridine that was added to fill in the gaps of the sequence of the spike protein that also served to raise the immune response causes problems for the normal breakdown of the spike protein as well as the mRNA, this possibility would explain the tolerating antibodies being produced post second to third shot as opposed to neutralizing antibodies. Thus possibly shutting down or possibly just putting it to sleep, interesting that it has only been seen in the mRNA shots (Moderna Pfizer).

area51puy

Thank you for expanding my knowledge, I think that the pseudouridine that was added to fill in the gaps of the sequence of the spike protein that also served to raise the immune response causes problems for the normal breakdown of the spike protein as well as the mRNA, this possibility would explain the tolerating antibodies being produced post second to third shot as opposed to neutralizing antibodies. Thus possibly shutting down or possibly just putting it to sleep, interesting that it has only been seen in the mRNA shots (Moderna Pfizer).
Astolfo said:
, this is what Haidut said to me about NAC in a private message:
"I don't think NAC is good to use. It powerfully suppresses thyroid function and often given to people with Grave's disease or people experiencing thyroid storm."

Now I heard him say in a ge podcast that cancer cells use it as protective mechanism.

I also saw a study it deactivates the spike protein.

So short term especially after the vaxx or maybe after getting Covid it maybe useful but longterm can be detrimental to your health. If I remember correctly I think he said glycine is the best way to get it , so that your body produces it when you need it

J.R.K

Astolfo said:
, this is what Haidut said to me about NAC in a private message:
"I don't think NAC is good to use. It powerfully suppresses thyroid function and often given to people with Grave's disease or people experiencing thyroid storm."

Now I heard him say in a ge podcast that cancer cells use it as protective mechanism.

I also saw a study it deactivates the spike protein.

So short term especially after the vaxx or maybe after getting Covid it maybe useful but longterm can be detrimental to your health. If I remember correctly I think he said glycine is the best way to get it , so that your body produces it when you need it
I would take a similar stance on this @area51puy but if we consider that the myocarditis, heart attacks, stroke and the so called turbo cancers are the biggest side effects of fatal concern. Is it a safe idea to include a supplement that raises glutathione which is a preferred source for cancerous cells? My issue might be are we pouring gas on a brush fire?
@haidut mentioned that sucrose as well as aspirin block the production of GSSH and GSH starving the cancer stem cells of the fuel they need.
I would think that using a lower cystine diet including a higher percentage of gelatin which is low in cystine (precursor to cysteine) might be beneficial to also support the thyroid and thus the important factor it plays in the immune system.
Whatever is in these shots is inflammatory and clearly has inflammatory effects so the thymus as well as the thyroid will be affected first due to the increase in the stress hormones. Just a few of my thoughts. I would appreciate any other thoughts that I might have missed or not considered.

Peachy

J.R.K

Sad. I only recently learned that kidney problems are another “uncommon” side effect. Friends of mine have a college kid with serious kidney issues out of the blue. The doc even told him it “may” have been the vax. 💔
That’s heartbreaking @Peachy. Surprising the Doctor would even consider the vaccine as a possible cause.

Peachy

That’s heartbreaking @Peachy. Surprising the Doctor would even consider the vaccine as a possible cause.
I was very surprised. He gave a second unconvincing potential cause but clearly it was the vax. Doctors know. He was a healthy kid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom